His best troll yet: Exposing an entire ideology as a platform of pure hypocrisy. Worse yet, they still don't see it. Even I'm impressed.

ForkNdaRoadBubTiffanee

Budwick

Piper2TiffaneeStarzAboveSukiesnowBub

Explained by ForkNdaRoad...

I don't think neocons will ever live this down. He's just determined to kill it with fire, eh?

This is the most corrupt administration in history. Kushner should be tried for treason....Trump impeached for all his under the table dealings, and Trump being the puppet for Putin. Impeachment should be the top priority in our government ASAP.

Anyone who still defends Trump and his crooked friends, aren't thinking clearly.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “This is the most corrupt administration in...

I don't know if it's the most corrupt, certainly looks corrupt at the surface. It may be the single most hypocritical to its own stated platform values. I would hope that's the aim, if not, it's definitely the most oblivious.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “I don't know if it's the most corrupt...

I've never seen so much corruption ever. **** scandals, deals with Putin that he won't ever go against Russia, lies all the time, Trump is not fit to be president, morally or intelligently. He thinks the White House is a reality show.

Just a few minutes ago, one of Trump's top lawyers, John Dowd, resigned. Reason being Trump refuses to listen to advice.

Another staff member jumping ship, I suspect they all know what's coming and they don't want to be a part of it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I've never seen so much corruption ever...

It's either his one trick pony tactic of "put the fire out with gasoline," or perhaps he's next to be indicted.

Seems it's a recurring pattern for Trump's lawyers to need lawyers. lol

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “It's either his one trick pony tactic of...

I don't think anyone knows what's going on with Trump. It changes from day to day.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I don't think anyone knows what's going on...

Really? I disagree, I think there's a shocking degree of predictability to him.

Kinda like discovering a poker player's tell. May take a minute to figure it out, but once you do, you can't not notice it. imo

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “Really? I disagree, I think there's a...

I meant there's a scandal just about every day and I think he does it just so he will get all the attention from the media.....something he thrives on.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I meant there's a scandal just about every...

Yeah, that's his shtick. It's really just another form of Overton Window theory.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “Yeah, that's his shtick. It's really just...

This form of "governing" cannot become our new normal.
Well...i hope it cant.

Carla Carla

In response to “This form of "governing" cannot...

I don't think anyone will mistake this for "governing," lol. Well, no one being serious about what governance is or ought to be.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “I don't think anyone will mistake this for...

Try this on for size. Trump just replaced mcmaster with fox news guy, john bolton.

Carla Carla

In response to “Try this on for size. Trump just replaced...

I saw that, lord help us all. That man has actually entertained military forced against N.K., yet thinks himself a libertarian. Wowzer

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

Ahhahahahaha... can I call it or can I call it!
https://www.motherjones.com/kev...-military-spy/

Hurry! Put the fire out with gasoline! It's gonna take replacing not one, but three lackeys to make that go away.

So predictable... And it isn't even Friday. Whatever's coming tomorrow must be super juicy.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “Ahhahahahaha... can I call it or can I call...

Between 7pm and 10.
Kelly?

Carla Carla

In response to “Between 7pm and 10. Kelly?

Probably any time after the markets close would suffice.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “Sessions?

Well, we got Dowd, Tillerson and McMaster down, who knows!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=232naAvYiGY

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “Well, we got Dowd, Tillerson and McMaster...

Im making light of it, but....oh, oh.

Carla Carla

In response to “Im making light of it, but....oh, oh.

That's all you can do.

People (not the potus) have been running this country from behind the scenes for more than 100 years. Trump isn't special or different.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

From the article you cited - "What exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to them..."

Sounds like a fake news twist to me.

I notice you failed to mention the Princes crack down on corruption since Jared's visit. [In fairness, CNN didn't tell you about that.]

Budwick Budwick

In response to “From the article you cited - "What...

Love how you cropped that sentence.

Like all those other fake news stories that turned out to be true, eh?

Like that Russian lawyer (in NY to argue a case against Preet Bharara which was settled following his firing) Jr. never met with then lied about for a full year? Oh wait, that was true.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/0...with-trump-jr/

Or those two top Trump campaign advisers who would never be indicted on charges of financial fraud because there wasn't a "shred" of evidence, it was yet another fake news story? Oh wait, that turned out to be true.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/po...-mueller-probe

Did you actually read the article? It does mention the "corruption" crackdown... That's the very label the Prince gave the crackdown he initiated immediately following Kushner's trip there.

From the article:
"On November 4, a week after Kushner returned to the U.S., the crown prince, known in official Washington by his initials MBS, launched what he called an anti-corruption crackdown. The Saudi government arrested dozens of members of the Saudi royal family and imprisoned them in the Ritz-Carlton Riyadh, which was first reported in English by The Intercept. The Saudi figures named in the President’s Daily Brief were among those rounded up; at least one was reportedly tortured."

Being someone who regurgitates verbatim talking points, are you sure you're in a position to lecture me about who I do or don't listen to?

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “Love how you cropped that sentence. Like all...

SOMEONE has to set you straight!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “SOMEONE has to set you straight!

Let me know when that someone arrives. I'm eager to meet this person. lol

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

**** wear robes idiot.....no pockets exist.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “**** wear robes idiot.....no pockets exist.

I don't often wear a robe, but when I do, it damn sure has pockets.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “I don't often wear a robe, but when I do, it...

stay robed my friends

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “stay robed my friends

Please do, because honestly, folks are running if this threatens to disrobe...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

Trump helped Putin win his election
using collusion and faceBrog

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Trump helped Putin win his election using...

I tend to think he did it the old fashion way, rigging. Over here were call it an "electoral win." No doubt why Trumpy-bear called to congratulate him on it. It's one of a few terms he readily recognizes. lmao

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

There is a lot of import going on in the district, these days. Far more than usual, methinks. I don't believe the most important is being covered on any news platform, or that most of it involves familiar names, though there are several of those as well. At any rate, I 'spect we are in for a few more surprises.

When it comes to the visible politicking, as I have long maintained, I see little difference between the neocons and neolibs, which together account for the vast majority of our elected officials. Just look at what they do agree upon. πŸ˜•

Frankly, the usual bickering between left and right, CNN and Fox, and now we can add in Trump's Tweets and the opinions of other world leaders, too...all of it is used to divide and distract we the people. Quite effectively, at that. It is well past time for Americans to quit chasing shiny objects and find the curtain, tear it down, and expose precisely who is orchestrating this CF.

As always...JMHO

Bozette Bozette

In response to “There is a //lot// of import going on in the...

I personally find their disclosures, or in some cases the lack thereof, more telling than most news these days.

As they say, follow the money. There's a helluva lot of it to follow.
https://theintercept.com/2018/0...s-kushner-did/

Given he's surrounded himself, literally insulted himself completely with Bush people, I'd start the exposing there. Same place as usual.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “I personally find their disclosures, or in...

I can't honestly say I'm finding much telling in any of those, tbh. I've been following some interesting bunny trails, though.

Indeed, with Kushners it is more a lack of as concerns the flagship building, though.

Curiouser and curiouser with this latest addition.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I can't honestly say I'm finding much telling...

It's the lack of information on all of them that concerns. We keep hearing of economic brilliance, but at most I see a cobbled together collection of bad con-artists who happened to be privileged enough to keep themselves out of jail by find other, equally corrupt cons to turn a blind eye.

That dog won't hunt in every circle, certainly not with present company. lol

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “It's the lack of information on all of them...

That is true, but true of those on the other side of the aisle as well. I've run across some very sketchy dealings with pols (or their families) and entities, both foreign and domestic, that I think are significant - yet I don't recall being splashed across the news. Some of which involve both Rs and Ds...which just reinforces my point of little difference between the two.

The big difference with Trump being he wasn't a politician (though definitely no stranger to politics). He ran on that. "Drain the swamp" was as prominent a slogan of his campaign as "MAGA", yet he keeps appointing swamp monsters...of which Bolton is probably the worst.

I've been slumming the net lately, and watching the response to him/his comments and actions is interesting (to say the least). I'm following some pretty intense arguments, which neither side can prove...as yet.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “That is true, but true of those on the other...

Sure, totally agree. But they aren't the ones currently occupying power. So... Not to mention, how much does that bring to mind the nonexistent "lesser of two evils" game that all of them play.

I would say it's as awful now, that the most this admin can say for itself is "We're only as bad as Hillary would have been, or as Obama was" as it was back when Obama's admin's highest achievement was that they were only as bad as W., ya know? All purport to be outsiders in some twisted sense.

Oh, he was a politician, he simply made his political power plays with money from the sidelines. In this respect, he's worse than a politician. imo can be reigned in with the right tactics... Wealthy elitists can sit an buy them off one by one from the shadows.

As he very well did. One need look no further than his own history with eminent domain for evidence of that. He's glorified in it, brags about it even.

And that's all prior to his becoming a prominent political figure.

Furthermore, I can't help but wonder how far the justifications for his presence in the WH will go should repubs, who almost seem to desire losing power, be replaced by their counterparts and he start working with them as well. Will people readily identify that as dangerous or will the diehards rationalize it the same as when Obama and the repubs combined forces on the NDAA... "Well this just shows he can reach across the isle to make policy, he's bipartisan, objective, unbiased." Or some such nonsense.

There's quite a bit of speculation, but the actual proof usually comes out their own mouths when they pull a: "Well yeah, we did it, but you knew we were lying when we denied it anyway" that's so common to pols. I've found a lot of people, credible people, actively ignoring the established facts and deflecting to baseless claims as a red-herring.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “Sure, totally agree. But they aren't the ones...

True, Rs are in power now. Well, kinda sorta...they could have pulled off damn near anything during his first two years, but there's a lot of infighting.

Still, my point wasn't simply about the visible portion of the iceberg. What concerns me is that which is hidden below. And it is largely that to which I refer.

Frankly, I am sooooo tired of all the R & D discussions. They fight it out in public while playing footsie under the table. The absolute bottom line is they both take care of themselves, their cronies, the corporatocracy, and the bankers, and they both love big government, wars, and **** over the populace (because the latter largely achieves the former). Meanwhile, the GP dukes it out endlessly on social media, recycling the same arguments endlessly, simply changing positions every eight years.

Ah...no, these arguments are a bit different. They aren't R vs. D.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “True, Rs are in power //now//. Well, kinda...

True. We can say the same for dems under the first two years of Obama. They held a filibuster-proof majority, that's enough to amend the Constitution. They chose a health-care bill. Reps took over in 2010. We could jump down all those holes, but that is an R & D conversation. We both know there's no difference.

Trump's presence in politics is to bastardize republicanism, to kill it once and for all by making it both a distortion and a dirty word. I've watched it, I stand by that observation and I would hope those who cherish the philosophy of individualism would take it very seriously. He's surrounded by NWO'ers, he's dangerous.

I agree, that is the bottom line, I just know he's parcel and part of that, he's not new or different or special.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad OP

In response to “True. We can say the same for dems under the...

We are going in circles. Enjoy your day, Tink.

Bozette Bozette