Interesting eating habits.

SukiesnowCarlaDandyDonSynysterGatesStarzAbovePhilboydStudgeRoosterBubTiffaneeChuck_Tom

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgeStarzAboveDandyDonAdaSukiesnowazlottoCarlaRoosterBubSynysterGatesChuck_Tom
Interesting eating habits.

Explained by Sukiesnow...

What is yours? Is there something you do where people say: she won't eat red food...or he Always needs 4 olives in his martini... I also meant unhealthy (subjective) eating habits...some people: gobble down their lunch at work....like to eat standing...won't talk until the last mouthful is gone...never eat dessert...at a buffet they only eat dessert...or blue fruit... I might just delete this post since I feel people won't understand...

One of my habits is too NOT eat...here I've spent 8 hours of my day...not eating...it's a habit I got into years ago...working...and it's not easy to break...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “One of my habits is too NOT eat...here I've...

That's a bad habit, you need some carbs, protein, etc ... to fuel the mind and body.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “That's a bad habit, you need some carbs...

No kidding... Even as I sit here...I haven't eaten...and I feel great but I know it's ng. I probably have some anorexic tendancies...and you know how young girls go on crazy diets?

We all learn at an early age that "skinny" means positive attention...which can get interpreted as love.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “No kidding... Even as I sit here...I haven't...

Crazy diets aren't just for losing weight. I was on one many years ago to gain mass by eating 5000 calories a day. That was very unhealthy.

I agree with "skinny" means positive attention. It's wrong, but unfortunately it's been embedded in many women's brain.

Ah, average size women look great.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Wow, I could never go without eating.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

When i cook for others, i loose my appetite. I wait till im cleaning up, then graze on leftovers.

I dont like different foods to touch on the plate. Salad always on a separate dish. In a restaurant, dressing always applied by me.
Certain food has to be accompanied by certain other food, (ie...egg salad and lays potato chips, steak and salad, hot dogs and cole slaw) or im not intetested.

I could likely think of more...

Carla Carla

In response to “When i cook for others, i loose my appetite...

If I eat egg, tuna or chicken salad sandwiches, I always eat plain potato chips with it..

DandyDon DandyDon

Omg. I generally lose my appetite as I'm cooking...:) I could feed people...that's what bothers me...

I always have to put cream in my coffee...who else knows what colour I like it? So...I'm with you on the drsg...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Most of the time, I do have to gobble my food at work.
I don't like doing it but it is - what it is...

I know someone that eats fast no matter what.

I like to wait until he gets a mouth full and ask him something.
Then just look at him...while he struggles to get it down and answer me..

DandyDon DandyDon

My personal favorite lies in always eating dessert first because life is so uncertain.......
I may not always subscribe to that. Ahem.

Freeranger Freeranger

I'm not a fussy eater. I'll eat just about anything. But I hardly ever have dessert, mainly because I fill up on the main course.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I'm not a fussy eater. I'll eat just about...

Same here, Starz. Desserts are empty calories.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “Same here, Starz. Desserts are empty calories.

I like desserts, but after a big meal there is no room for anything else.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

A few. I always eat fast. Not that it's a race, but I'm usually the first done. Also at work, when I'm busy, I won't eat my lunch until 4-5pm. And, lunch is always PB&J.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I just have to say that I eat (and make) a lot of fermented foods. When I say that to most people, they look at me like I'm crazy.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “I just have to say that I eat (and make) a...

Great for your digestive system:)

Carla Carla

In response to “Great for your digestive system:)

"Great for your digestive system"

Indeed, Carla...and immune system.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “"Great for your digestive system"...

I eat alot of fresh sauerkraut. Ive yet to try kimchi. And i only eat yogurt with artichokes. So....what else do you ferment?

Carla Carla

In response to “I eat alot of fresh sauerkraut. Ive yet to...

It's a long list, Carla, but I prefer vegetables.

I hope you know that when fermented foods are cooked, it kills all the beneficial bacteria.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “It's a long list, Carla, but I prefer...

I do. That is why i buy fresh sauerkraut.:)

Carla Carla