VicZincThibaultCarlaDWFBubfuzalaRoosterPiper2Will_JanitorSofiaZaraZooperprimeiroCreamcrackeredPartyOfOneBasicTiffaneeSociallyAwkwarkTrishastral_queenvividlyprosaic

BudwickLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredgoodquestion

TrishPiper2urwutuisTiffaneeSofiaWill_JanitorprimeiroCarlaRoosterBubSynysterGates
Things I do not believe: • Foreigners are to blame for our problems • Science is liberal propaganda • Education is for people who can afford it • Rich people work harder than poor people • If you don't have enough money for food you are either lazy or a stoner • People with money can lead because they've proven how smart they are • We should punishing people for using drugs • Healthcare is only for people who can afford it

I don’t believe any of those things either (some of those are quite general, but in those cases I don’t believe them generally). ;)

I don’t always agree with you, but our views on these kinds of issues are fairly close.

Thibault Thibault

Thibault Thibault

Im of the same mind regarding those issues, vic.
Sadly, many believe those things. Enough to shape our country.

Carla Carla

I agree. Too many of our problems are of our own making, but it's easier to blame others.

Linnster Linnster

People I do not trust - are ones that speak platitudes like that.

Budwick Budwick

One need only look around to see what lies those are.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

I agree Vic, rich people look down their noses at the poor, thinking that they are lazy and won't work. When in fact they are some of the hardest working people we have, they just weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Or they weren't given a million dollars to do as they wanted. Sad.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I agree Vic, rich people look down their...

The people who make the most contribute the least and they actually believe they are genetically superior. They were born to rule over the masses.

urwutuis urwutuis

If you take all of those statements as absolutes I would have to agree with you 100%. But few things are absolute. I believe some foreigners are to blame for some problems. Some science has been manipulated into some propaganda, and some people that don't have enough money for food are lazy, or stoners. As you can see, I have problems with absolute generalizations. :) JMHB

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I agree with most of your statement - I disagree with the forigners part - they are a problem and need to stop using USA as an outlet for getting out of their own countries - mostly because they get here then try to make us bend to their beliefs. NOPE we have our own and we want to keep our own beliefs.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “I agree with most of your statement - I...

The reason they want out of their own country is because we're bombing it or backing somebody who's bombing it or turning it into an economic disaster or drone striking every other day.
Maybe if we stopped turning their countries into wasteland they'd stay there. Do you think they want top leave everything behind?
Make us bend to their beliefs?
Our own beliefs??
You've gotta stop listening to AM.

urwutuis urwutuis

Some of those are opinions, some depend on what you are talking about, some are code words of no specific meaning, some refer to specific situations. You have not stated any thesis, so we have nothing to discuss except our "hot buttons".

that_guy that_guy

Wow! You are wrong on every single point.

goodquestion