I made this post 4 years ago. We have no expectation of privacy. No one seemed interested then and no one seems interested now.

VicZincTiffaneeWill_JanitorCarlaPhilboydStudgeSynysterGatesDW2ThinkerbellSageSamVrendowl

Creamcrackered

PhilboydStudgeTiffaneeWill_JanitorThinkerbellCarlaRoosterSynysterGates

I agree. Whatever I communicate electronically is subject to that possibility, but snooping with drones on private property should be totally illegal. JMHO

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I agree. Whatever I communicate...

I see drones as target practice...

symplycurious symplycurious

Let's take this conversation off-line. We all know Big Brother is watching. (wink)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Let's take this conversation off-line. We...

Isn't that a reality show? (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Mueller and the 4th Admendment is like oil an water

trying to think if the Clinton foundation was ever raided about a certain 25 million by certain Ukranian

150 g that's different

the 1st
the 2nd
the 4th

Freedom
just another word when there is nothing else to lose

some Janis

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Mueller and the 4th Admendment is like oil an...

Yep. All 10 are important. #4 is the one that get trampled the most.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Yep. All 10 are important. #4 is the one...

Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Use Artificial Intelligence To Ban ‘Hate Speech’

WI Democrat Berates Bank Teller As A “House Ni**er” For Refusing To Cash Check…

free speech
died at Berkley last summer

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Use Artificial...

Many get trampled. I disapprove in every case. But this post is about the 4th.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Many get trampled. I disapprove in every...

point was

the Constitution is dying a slo death

what was
what is
an what is yet to come...

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “point was the Constitution is dying a slo...

Agreed, brother, agreed

VicZinc VicZinc OP

With the NSA able to obtain all information on us and every government agency we deal with having our personal information, any expectation of privacy is illusory.

Linnster Linnster

Agreed that we do not. Disagree that no one cares. I have made multiple posts and a plethora of comments on the issue of privacy, both as regards the internet and government. As have a few others.

Bozette Bozette

Oh Victor! You know so much more than everybody! You knew that snooping into private stuff was wrong before I even knew what private stuff was! [By the way, stop sending me PM's about seeing your private stuff - not interested.]

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh Victor! You know so much more than...

I still remember the day you came here. What a joyous moment for Amirite. And whatever happened to that guy who actually responded to the original post - I thought you two were twins?

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I still remember the day you came here. What...

Yes, it was a good day, wasn't it?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yes, it was a good day, wasn't it?

I voted this post to home page. We agreed. Good post still.

http://www.amirite.com/778748-i...l-disobedience

VicZinc VicZinc OP

And so?..

DW2 DW2

I'm back. This school of thought kept Me stupid about My estate, rather than electro-concussing Me... this time around.
Did you ever look into Parmadale Torture in the 1979-kiss pastel early '80's years on CRT or CVT video? Even the retard ceramic disk school picked it up and laughed at us, torture victims. Great retard glee: "Now, they're dumber than us smarty pants :)"

JasonAaronScalmato

That was perfectly obvious years ago, when my g-mail account was sending me targeted ads, based on what I was saying in the texts of my emails.

For that reason, I never say anything over electronic media that I would care about if everyone in the world knew of it. And certainly, no compromising pics. (wary)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Vault 7

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Snowden
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFKjz4l9u0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlSAiI3xMh4

Banksy

It reminds me of the film minority report

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kx9IEP8pmiI

Once money is eradicated for digits on a computer screen all our incomings and outgoings will be monitored, they have our identity with people freely posting pictures online (facial recognition), know our like with most sites using "cookies" and amazon echoe and google home will know everything about us, and smart meters will know and control our electric and gas consumption we will be the communist state reliant on technology just like China.

Creamcrackered Creamcrackered

I see no reason to pay an extra 70 bux a year to conceal the fact that I look at cats and discuss tildes with strangers.

that_guy that_guy

We live in a world where we take risks every day , if we worry too much then we cause ourselves more stress than accepting the fact we can't win, but hope we are safe...in your four years since your last post, Vic ...has anything you have done been compromised ...

JD JD

In response to “Who knows?

You must know...

JD JD

In response to “You must know...

Really. I must know all of the ways I have been compromised? I don't thinks so. Ever see a movie were the guy crashes and the investigators say "looks like someone compromised his breaks" - the dead guy had no idea how badly we was compromised, and yet he was.

So no , I don't know, but I suspect we have all been compromised.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Really. I must know all of the ways I have...

You put up the post and you must know if in the last four years, you have been cloned, scammed or your identity copied...

JD JD

In response to “You put up the post and you must know if in...

I honestly don't know. I don't ever check.

VicZinc VicZinc OP