Congress must prevent Mueller from being fired.

VicZincTiffaneeStarzAboveWill_JanitorCarlaPhilboydStudgeDWFTrishthenewepidemicxather

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgePiper2TiffaneeStarzAboveWill_JanitorCarla

I think it would be ill advised to get rid of Mueller, but I would like to see an end date for this investigation as opposed to running on for another year.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I agree, I just hope they haven't waited too long. It's a shame a guy like Trump can ruin long time careers, people who have done nothing but follow the law and do their job. Now he'll probably fire Sessions and Robsenstein, what a shame.

The investigation needs to play out, if Trump isn't guilty of anything, so be it. .

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5ace251474e...

That graphic says it all. I think "Stormy" is the one that will bring him down. He sure is worried about her, if he's innocent why is he so worried?

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I think it would be ill advised to get rid of...

I agree Will. It's taking way too long.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

They said they will have it wrapped up by July. The investigation on Clinton took five years.

dru18 dru18

Mueller's witch hunt is the establishment's plan B to perpetuate the globalist agenda. I wonder if Americans really appreciate the unbridled wickedness of that group, because much of the rest of the world definitely does.

Russia has turned it's back on globalism, America is trying to do the same, so plan C is war between America and Russia, because they are the two greatest threats to the globalist agenda.

They want the world, and if they can't have it, they'll turn the table over so nobody else can have it either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Dvt2EqXF4

Maze Maze

In response to “Mueller's witch hunt is the establishment's...

Good video, but not sure on your plan B theory.

Trump appointed everyone involved, Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, Bremen. So unless this is Trump's plan "b" I think it is just what it is, an investigation that need to conclude.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Good video, but not sure on your plan B...

Name one politician who isn't beholden to wealthy donors.

One.

It's a swamp. Draining it might sound like a nice idea, but there would be no one left on either side of the isle. It's bigger than the individuals involved, it's a system of control. As Carlin said, it's a big club and you're not in it.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. Revelation 18:2

Maze Maze

In response to “Name one politician who isn't beholden to...

The only hope is publicly funded elections with no outside money allowed. That will never happen, because that would mean taxpayers would fund the elections and no one will stand for that - which is stupid because that is the goal: to have the politicians beholden to taxpayers and not to the corporation and billionaires.

Citizens United was the nail in the coffin of the republic - we are an oligarchy now.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “The only hope is publicly funded elections...

Publicly funded elections would be one solution, but it's not the only possible solution. Tighter regulations on campaign finance would do the trick.

Interestingly, Republicans typically enjoy a distinct advantage in the amount of money they get from small donors. If it was only small donations (under $200), the GOP would be almost twice as rich as the Dems. But it still only makes up less than 20% of the money they receive. For Dems it's closer to 10%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C..._United_States

Maze Maze

Congress can not control Mueller being fired.
They can influence but not control.
Enemies of Trump are trying to get Trump to fire Mueller.
I don't really give a shit. I would like Mueller and his minions to put up or shut up.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Congress can not control Mueller being...

I think his investigation has done quite a bit these last few days.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Such as ....?

dru18 dru18

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5ad0ab9bb2f...

Your link is dead. If Trump is so stupid as to fire Rosenstein than he deserves the impeachment he gets.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Your link is dead. If Trump is so stupid as...

There was no link. Perhaps you would want to react to things that Trump actually has said or done rather than what you speculate he might say or do.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “There was no link. Perhaps you would want to...

Tweeting, or having made comments to 'sources' about being unhappy with people, and then firing those same people, is a list too long to make.

dru18 dru18

This is already the worst political environment I have witnessed in my 55 years as a U.S citizen. The President will be unleashing a shitstorm should he fire Rosenstein or Mueller. How can we stand for a President putting an end to an investigation into his own possible wrong doings? Even Trump supporters have to realize this would set a precedent that would long outlive the current administration.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

President Trump won't fire him

BUTT!
the fbi was TOLD a 19 year old psychopath was going to MURDER children at SCHOOL... THEY DID NOTHING

a ** says she had ** with our President, and the fbi raids the personal attorney's office

please remind me what country I am living in

burn them shithole cities down
I do not care Woopie

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “President Trump won't fire him BUTT! the fbi...

Mueller could care a less if he is fired. He has already outsourced it to New York, and Trump can't do a damn thing about that.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Mueller could care a less if he is fired. He...

what's the goal, to remove a duely elected President
for what?

Punish the people for voting incorrectly

tell me... where is the new Mason/ Dixion line?

On Monday the attorney for the City of San Jose argued that Trump supporters deserved their beatings and should not have left the arena if they didn’t want to get their faces smashed in.

The US Constitution grants American citizens the right to assembly.
The City of San Jose believes differently.

The attorney told the court the Trump supporters should have known they were in danger because Trump rallies are inherently dangerous. “Police did not make the plaintiffs go to the Trump rally. They didn’t make the protesters go to the Trump rally.” But police did make the Trump supporters run the gauntlet of the anti-Trump thugs waiting for them outside the arena.

Apparently I have no rights

that got me smiling
when & where is all I need to know

What comes around.... goes around
10fold

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “what's the goal, to remove a duely elected...

What is the reason?? Nixon won by an overwhelming majority against McGovern but still managed to almost get impeached if he hadn't of resigned.

What does "punishing the people for voting incorrectly" even mean?

dru18 dru18

In response to “What is the reason?? Nixon won by an...

we are talking Trump not Nixon
what's the goal?
remove trump,then what remove pence?
then the next speaker?

I'll ask again
what's the goal

interesting item here

it's been 2 years since the bashing of Trump started, when will it end?

try this
Trump wasn't suppose to win
hillery was a shoe in
all the poles saidshe was going to winin a LANDSLIDE
it didn't happen

goal now is to remove trump, why?
the fix was win
just ask Bernie

or ask Ed: Ed Schultz: MSNBC Fired Me for Supporting Bernie Sanders, ‘They Were in the Tank for Hillary Clinton’

how insane has the left gotten?

off the rails completely

if I was to attend a trump rally
Anyone, swings at me, throws something at me
they will find my fingers gouging out their eyeballs

Law what **** Law will I be held to
Clinton Law
or
Peasant Law

means nothing really
their eyeballs will be rendered Useless

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer