Winks on Amirite.... I've noticed that unless someone reads the wink that has been sent to them, another wink can not be sent to them until the first wink has been read.   That's very strange.

TiffaneeAda_Howler_

Explained by StarzAbove...

I received a wink the other day, replied back to it. Then another wink was sent to me by that same person and because my previous wink had not been read, I wasn't able to send another wink. Anyone notice this?

I think that is the way they have always worked.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I think that is the way they have always worked.

Thanks, I had never noticed it before. I guess that's so we'll know if our winks are opened or not.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP