Quiz: Which Jurassic Park Character Are You?

I'm...

PhilboydStudgeDandyDonSofiaazlottoxather

I don't like Quizzes

Tiffanee

Other

TheTorrent

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonAdaprimeiroazlottoRoosterxather

Explained by Sofia...

Do you like the character? Thank you for answering :D

Dr. Ellie Sattler
You are dedicated to your work, but you recognize the importance of a healthy personal life, too. Naturally affectionate, with an attention to detail, you're always looking for ways to support the people you care about.

Okay, I'll take it.

Sofia Sofia OP

Dr. Ellie Sattler

Okay, I'll take it.

Sofia Sofia OP

Dr. Alan Grant

You're so dedicated to your work, you sometimes lose sight of everything else. Still, there's a heart of gold under that swarthy exterior.

Rooster Rooster

Meh..

Dr. Ellie Sattler

DandyDon DandyDon

Dr. Ian Malcolm

When times get tough, you either crack jokes, pose seductively, or both. The world needs more people like you.

Sounds good to me. lol

Great to see you doing the quizzes again, Sofia.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Dr. Ellie Sattler

Phew! I didn't want to be the evil, overweight computer programmer.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Lex Murphy

"You're a good person, but in times of crisis, you sometimes have a hard time keeping it together. Once calmed, however, you have the smarts to save the day. Also, you're probably a vegetarian."

I haven't watched the movie so I don't know the characters, but I like the description and the fact that it's a kid, so I'll take that. :P I'm not a vegetarian, though. :P

primeiro primeiro

Dr. Ian Malcolm

xather xather

Dr. Ellie Sattler

azlotto azlotto