Masha

Nobody :)

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeAdaRoosterSynysterGatesHim
Post an invention made by accident.

In response to “The...

Didn’t know that!:-)

Masha Masha OP

In response to “Didn’t know that!:-)

It's a good story in the link.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “The...

that reminds me I need a new tea warmer lolz it's all I use my Microwave for (hehe) I need a mini one just to heat up my tea , can't stand cold tea but never drink it.

I wish someone would invent one lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “that reminds me I need a new tea warmer lolz...

Tea warmer? You Brits and your tea. (hehe)

I hate tea ... just coffee for me.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Ivory soap that floats. The guy operating the machinery screwed up and whipped it too fast or something. The soap floated, people called in, liking it. He got fired, and Ivory kept making their soap like that ever since. Happened in 1863.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Viagra...it was made for helping heart problems until someone could not swallow it and got a stiff neck....

JD JD

I'm not sure, and I don't Google because I don't care....but wasn't penicillin created by accident?

Him

In response to “I'm not sure, and I don't Google because I...

Penicillin, according to ABC News, is one of the top 10 health advancements to have changed the world, and ironically enough, it was discovered accidentally. In 1928, Scottish bacteriologist Sir Alexander Fleming left a petri dish filled with the Staphylococcus aureus bacterium uncovered for several days.
https://www.healio.com/endocrin...se-of-medicine

Rooster Rooster

Aw hell I wanted to talk about it. Penicillin wasnt created it was discovered by Fleming when bacteria didnt develop near fungi.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

A Slinky!
In 1943, Navy engineer Richard James was trying to figure out how to use springs to keep the sensitive instruments aboard ships from rocking themselves to death, when he knocked one of his prototypes over. Instead of crashing to the floor, it gracefully sprang downward, and then righted itself. So pointless—so nimble—so slinky. The spring became a goofy toy of many childhoods—that is before every kid inevitably gets theirs all twisted up and ruins it. 300 million sold worldwide!

Rooster Rooster

My first job was with a company that made a card reader. It was quite a contraption, and it had a tendency to let the cards slip backwards, which was very annoying. So the technician bent a paper clip to stop reverse motion, expecting the engineers to cook up something a little more professional. Nope. They simply added the paper clip to the blueprints.

that_guy that_guy

The Vibrator originally designed as a massage tool to relieve Men of muscle pain

https://www.theguardian.com/com...octors-fantasy

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “The Vibrator **originally designed as a...

The mighty muscle warmer!;))

Masha Masha OP

In response to “The mighty muscle warmer!;))

All Praise Dr Granville
God Bless him lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity