Do you have any irrational fears?

Yes

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeBudwickLussMotionlessvividlyprosaic

No

ZaraZooperRoosterWalt_OReagun

Other

Nobody :(

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeBudwickWill_Janitor
Do you have any irrational fears?

Explained by astral_queen...

Every time I lie down on my back, I worry that the back of my scalp and brain are gonna go numb and then die and be useless and then my hair will fall out back there and my skin will shrivel off and my skull will be exposed and my cerebellum and occipital lobe will slowly ooze out eventually.... So I go to sleep on my side or front. How about you??

"I worry that the back of my scalp and brain are gonna go numb and then die and be useless and then my hair will fall out back there and my skin will shrivel off and my skull will be exposed and my cerebellum and occipital lobe will slowly ooze out eventually.... So I go to sleep on my side or front. "

Well, YE-ah! Doesn't everybody?

Budwick Budwick

Clowns , Ventriloquist dummies and Mannequins all freak me out but my worst Fear is Clowns and I've had Coulrophobia since I was very little.

Irrational is one way of putting it
I find it Bizarre.(no)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “https://i.gifer.com/A4gR.gif Clowns...

clowns can be a little off-putting for me, but i cant imagine living with coulrophobia, especially since clowns and images of them just pop up without warning usually.... that sucks

astral_queen astral_queen OP

In response to “clowns can be a little off-putting for me...

I think they're Evil

Our home is a Clown Free Zone and always has been but yeah you're right they pop up everywhere because many People Love them , especially Kids. (swt)

When did this Strange Fear of yours begin Astral ? (think)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I think they're Evil Our home is a Clown...

thats kind of your parents/guardians/whomever to make sure you feel safe at home. my strange brain fear? i have no idea! im also weird about my temples. they canNOT be touched. even by me. i feel like im pressing into my brain and its too weird and grosses me out :( i think im just weird about my head idk.

(also you [and everyone] can just call me Dre. it's my nickname.)

astral_queen astral_queen OP

In response to “thats kind of your parents/guardians/whomever...

Dre , I'll try and remember that , it's unusual
why is it your nickname ?

I'd Love to touch my Brain or even see it while awake
I think that would be amazing , I know it's there but it's a part of me I have never seen.

it's a Strange Fear for sure , reading what you said made me think of Tales from the Crypt because that's the kind of thing that would happen on that show.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Dre , I'll try and remember that , it's...

it's short for Andrea, which is my name :)

i cant believe you'd love to touch your brain...it makes mine shrink up into a little gross ball to even consider touching it :(

I havent seen tales from the crypt since i was like 5!!! i forgot it even existed.

astral_queen astral_queen OP

In response to “it's short for Andrea, which is my name :) i...

I know and I think most people would feel the same way as you Dre when it comes to touching their Brain but my inside workings fascinate me and I'm not squeamish like that.

I was sewn up under a Nerve block once and I think they'd wished they'd put me under because I kept trying to see what was going on. lolz (xp)

I Love Tales from the Crypt but I didn't watch it when I was 5 , no wonder! you've got this Weird Fear if you were watching that when you should of been watching Barney the Dinosaur (hehe) lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Well, YE-ah! Doesn't everybody?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “"I worry that the back of my scalp and...

lmfao! yes probably??? most likely.

astral_queen astral_queen OP

It's not irrational to me but.......I hate flying.

Freeranger Freeranger

I'm claustrophobic, and I go nuts when I have to have an MRI.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

All my fears are rational.

Weird, maybe ... but rational.

LOL

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

No. All my fears are perfectly rational.

that_guy that_guy

Being treated like a disobedient child and/or more harshly than other people because I’m autistic and process things differently. Neither a fear nor irrational, just a suspicion because it’s happened to me.

Masha Masha

In response to “Being treated like a disobedient child and/or...

i can see how that would be something to on guard about. especially since its happened before. i hope the ignorance and negative stigma surrounding autism fade sooner rather than later. im sorry people have treated you harshly and like a child. that **** sucks.

astral_queen astral_queen OP