DWF

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgePiper2Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeWill_JanitorSukiesnowCarlaRoosterChuck_Tom
What ironic fate would befall you if you were in an episode of. ..The Twilight Zone

The Burgess Meredith "Time Enough at Last" episode has always stuck in my mind. He never had enough time to read books. The end of the world comes to pass and he is finally alone with a whole library full of books. He's happier than a pig in shit, but he trips and falls down breaking his eye glasses. Ouch!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UAxARJyaTEA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “If?

Sometimes it feels like we've been there already, huh? (maniac)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “If?

LOL!

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Probably like my worst fear realized...could be a lot of things... hungry rodents, black widow spiders, a tap drip, some of my family... (smirk)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Hmmm. I'm thinking Shadow Play!
Adam Grant is trapped in a recurring nightmare, in which he is sentenced to death by execution. He tries to convince the people around him that they are imaginary and that they will cease to exist if the execution is carried out.
Director: John Brahm
Writers: Charles Beaumont, Rod Serling (created by)
Stars: Dennis Weaver, Harry Townes, Wright King .

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Hmmm. I'm thinking Shadow Play! Adam Grant...

Haven't gotten to that one yet (I'm watching it in order on Netflix) but it sounds interesting

DWF DWF OP

In response to “Haven't gotten to that one yet (I'm watching...

I've seen them all at least six times, at least! LOL

Rooster Rooster

The twist at the end would be that every Amirite user turns out to actually be every person I have ever loved. The whole charade was to simply humor themselves at my expense.

Thanks for asking.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “The twist at the end would be that every...

Refreshing! You actually thought about your answer.
You are easy to like Phil.

Budwick Budwick

I'd fall in Love with the wrong Guy who can look straight into my Soul and see my hidden darkest desires and whose own Secret desire is to turn me into a Creature of the Darkness so we could Love each other for all Eternity and neither of us would ever be alone again.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Great question. Too bad I haven't an original comment to match :(

Chuck_Tom

In response to “Great question. Too bad I haven't an original...

Actually, how about this - - I wake up to find I am now my worst enemy and my actual worst enemy is now the old me. Will we now understand why we each see the world differently?

Chuck_Tom

In response to “Actually, how about this - - I wake up to...

When you both remember the dream.

Carla Carla

In response to “When you both remember the dream.

Yeah... there would be many directions the script could take. We are aware of, at once, what we did think but now think? We look at the people we now run with and wonder how this came to be?

But, yes. Remembering the dream! Weighing the pros and cons of each position... equally. Whose vision will prevail? Will it matter?

Chuck_Tom

In response to “Yeah... there would be many directions the...

A point in many lives. When each position is weighed, and a path is chosen. And we discover that all along, we have always been our own worse enemy.

Carla Carla

In response to “A point in many lives. When each position is...

Always. Yup. It's that simple :(

Chuck_Tom

Here's a suggestion for an episode... write a teleplay for this:

Chuck_Tom