What product do you swear by?

TiffaneeStarzAbovesymplycuriousAdaCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatescontestbig
What product do you swear by?

I dig merrell shoes, levi jeans and kerrygold butter. And of course...lays potato chips....

Carla Carla

My sneakers... Haven't run a metre or even a yard, and they are still intact. Then again, they are brand new (and made in Denmark, famous for people mostly running away from both tsunamis and windmills). Not always in that particular order.

#Edit: Had to see, what they are called... Boras... Smells wonderful, but the name comes with a hint of Borat... And that can't be great for the sales... Can it?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

ASUS PC's. They're the best as far as I'm concerned. Couldn't pay me to use another brand.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “ASUS PC's. They're the best as far as I'm...

That’s what I'm buying when the time comes for another PC. Why? Because I trust you speak truth. Why? Because the truth is that I have an 8 year old ASUS still running great.

_Howler_ _Howler_

I wanna say you meant to write Acer PC's???....which If you meant Acer, I agree....I had a "cheap" Acer laptop that I liked using prior to my husband buying me this ridiculously expensive DELL laptop with all the latest bells and whistles on it(that I DON'T USE) as a Christmas present...where both are basically the same for what I use it for.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I wanna say you meant to write Acer...

Sorry, don't think much of Acer nor Dell. ASUS is one that I hardly ever work on for people as they have the least amount of problems of then all.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Sorry, don't think much of Acer nor Dell...

I've never heard of ASUS, therefore why I ignorantly ASSumed that you meant Acer.
Oh man if my oldest son(who's an IT guy) was on this website. he would be shaking his head laughing out loud AT me! :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

Actually, there's none that I swear by in this day & age.

There's many however, that I swear "at": most anything "Made in China".

_Howler_ _Howler_

Not many products I could swear by, however, I have certain brands that I stick with. Sketchers for tennis shoes. And my jeans are Gloria Vanderbilt.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Carla Carla

In response to “I dig merrell shoes, levi jeans and kerrygold...

Ahhh, how could I forget my favorite thing. Lays potato chips. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Ahhh, how could I forget my favorite thing...

They are a necessity!

Carla Carla

In response to “They are a necessity!

Yes they are, and they are my downfall. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

LAYS potato chips are so good where you really can't eat just ONE of them, therefore why I as a POTATO CHIP junkie only buy my supermarket's brand of potato chips for my husband and kids lunches when I go shopping alone :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “LAYS potato chips are so good where you...

Lays stash all to yourself! Smart mom.

Carla Carla

I haven’t found a single Stouffers product I wouldn’t eat. :) also a big fan of Schrade Knives.

DW2 DW2

Duluth Trading Co. firehose (hanger bender) shirts are nice. Mind you, I've only owned one.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Duluth Trading Co. firehose (hanger bender)...

Yup the wind proof fleece is worthy as well. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Yup the wind proof fleece is worthy as well. :)

Agreed. I have the shoreman's windproof fleece jacket and although it hangs somewhat loosely it's surprisingly warm.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I only swear at products (hehe)

symplycurious symplycurious

I had a waterbed thirty years ago and it was wonderful. Waterbeds were so popular that every manufacturer in the country went bonkers trying to invent something to capture a portion of the market. The result is/was that buyers had no idea what they might get when they tried to buy a waterbed. So when I went looking to buy another one, there was only one store in town that carried an actual waterbed with no goofy variations.

So I was reading the essays on a site that I like and they said good words about an air bed. I checked around for reviews and found one that everybody said was the best on the market, and one third the price of a waterbed. I bought.

Now, doncha just hate it when something is so good and so new that you have to learn all over again how to use it? The first thing you learn about your new airbed is that the top is the same temperature as the floor. Not good. So the second thing you learn is that the bed is light enough to pick it up while you spread the electric blanket underneath. That also means it will not stay in any specific place.

Well, that leads to the third thing you learn: an air mattress is MUCH thicker than any standard sleep equipment, but not up where you want a bed to be, so you go get a double size bunky board (often called a foundation) to lift it to what you consider a normal height. That is made of wood, which is nice, because you want some place where you can mount some hooks to tie your bedding to. Because fitted sheets don't fit an airbed. So you sew buttons to the sheets and hooks on the bunky board and use rubber bands to tie the bed together.

Well, I mentioned the weight at one point, remember? Even though the sheets are tied down, the mattress is free to slide a considerable distance. Eventually you notice that the hooks in the foundation tend to assault your toes from time to time. So you jerk the bed back to where you wish it would be and a rubber band snaps. You get a fresh one and find that the button pulled out of the fabric.

And through it all, you are reminded every morning that there is no frame, nothing to define the edge of the bed, nothing to sit upon. You have to be wide awake and carefully roll into and out of bed. Either that or roll into some position that is hard to get out of.

So you might wonder where I am going with this tirade. Well, these are all just side effects of sleeping in heaven.

that_guy that_guy

I swear by Roc facial moisturizing products. They're fairly inexpensive COMPARED to the ridiculous high priced moisturizers, and their moisturizers actually really, REALLY do prevent wrinkles.

I've been using their moisturizers every morning and every night ever since I was in my 20's(I'm going to soon be 55) and I honestly barely have any wrinkles on my face nor do I have that sagging facial skin or a sagging neck that a lot of women of my age get with age because of them not taking care of their skin on a daily basis, which they should start taking care of when they're in their late teens being sun goddesses at that age.

When your 20 yr daughter and her friends start using the same moisturizer as you do that you have been using since you were in your 20's, you know you chose the right product YEARS ago for your skin. :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

Under Armour

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Under Armour

Yeah! Take THAT lululemon!

Zolfie Zolfie

My Bosch oven. Hba13b253a I think I'd the model. Bloody amazing, heats to 180 Celsius in 6 and a half minutes.

TylerMayhemDurden TylerMayhemDurden

Can't think of any product really... but I always go back to New Balance Shoes, because when I was young, they were the only ones making shoes in my width. They did something for me, so I'm sticking with them!

Zolfie Zolfie