<em><b>Psyche! </b></em>

DandyDonWill_JanitorMazeSunny_the_skepticRoosterSynysterGates_Howler_
Psyche!

Explained by Bozette...

Link below.

That's pretty funny. Smart guy!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

That's pretty funny. Smart guy!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “That's pretty funny. Smart guy!

Nah he won't be such a "smart guy" when his demands of reparations financially affect YOUR family's own bank account due to the Democrat party sins of their past

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Nah he won't be such a "smart guy"...

Gronk, if you read the story and background of this guy you would see that he was mocking the way people take advantage of the race card. I feel pretty comfortable that my family's bank account will not be hindered by his actions. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Hahhah can't believe that worked holy crap

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Good for him, free coffee. Reparations.... lol

https://youtu.be/_RDg9PQGCVw

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Next time he should try that at the bank..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Next time he should try that at the bank..

Eh in the future if our country's "progressive" politicians get their way, this guy will be able to just walk in a bank and simply state that he heard their bank was racist, therefore he wants his free money as reparations.....where a white "woke"(indoctrinated) part time bank teller attending a liberal prestigious University full-time, will reply "yeah I read that on Twitter last night and I was like OMG that is like so wrong that you were like a slave in our country, so I'll be right back with your money... oh do you want your money in all 20's or a mix of 20's and 50's?"

Gronk17 Gronk17

If in freakin' 2018 in the USA with this man's blatant sense of entitlement JUST because of his skin color AND with her obliging to his demand for a free coffee doesn't disturb people, we're doomed as a country.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “If in freakin' 2018 in the USA with this...

You didn't catch my title or check my link above...watch the man's interview on Fox afterwards. (biggrin)

https://youtu.be/_uom5-aTvCY

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “You didn't catch my title or check my link...

Bozette, I didn't click on your link on your post ONLY because I wrongly assumed it was the same link to what you had posted about this.
Oh man, BECAUSE of you as a non-partisan ONCE AGAIN informing me/us on this website WITH FACTS... is why we all have so much respect for your take/opinions on political matters on this website :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Bozette, I didn't click on your link on your...

Thanks Gronk. I got such a kick out of what this guy did...reading through his Twitter feed after he posted the video was a grin. 😂

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Thanks Gronk. I got such a kick out of what...

I'm not on Twitter...but there's not a doubt in my mind that the "woke"/"tolerant" liberals in our country ATTACKED him for doing this experiment and then resorting to calling him an "Uncle Tom" blah, blah, blah.

I only see the tweets of celebrities and politicians via Twitchy.com...which always make me LOL while reading their take on a celebrity/politicians tweets.

Case in point as a follower of Twitchy.com....there's a parody account on Twitter of Sean Spicer, with someone PRETENDING to BE Sean Spicer with their Twitter handle being Sean Spicier, who makes OUTRAGES comments that make you LOL...and every time he/she posts a comment on Twitter PRETENDING to be Sean Spicer as Sean Spicier(without a blue check) the wicked smaaaat liberals ALWAYS without fail come out in droves to attack this parody account STILL THINKING it's the real Sean Spicer!!! :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

Cute....I wonder if it really was the first Starbucks he went into, or if he mentioned one of those phony free coffee vouchers that were circulated on social media.

I can't any find any definitive statement about just how long the two black men were "loitering" in the store without buying anything, before the police were called. I do not know if that incident at Starbucks was "staged", or if the white supposed business associate that showed up when the police were there demanding that the men leave or be arrested, was just overly dramatic.

One thing is for sure though....Mr Sharpe/Jesus thinks "liberals" are incapable of independent thought, evil even. That's just great, I have no doubt, by some who have commented here.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “//Cute//....I wonder if it really was the...

You think he dragged his son around to multiple stores? HA HA HA! It's right there in the video, Piper...he says "Starbuck's reparations voucher". Yes, they were phoney, he knew that...that was his point.

I don't know how long they were there prior to the arrest or if it was staged ir not.

He said nothing of the sort, Piper. He said that he's tired of liberals using blacks.

Bozette Bozette OP

Nah...just wonder if it's the first one he tried it at. I missed the "voucher" part the first few times I listened to the video, but I certainly get his 'point'. I think it's pretty funny too, by the way.

I did see him quoted as saying that yesterday, when curious to find out more about the guy. I'll see if I can find it again....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Nah...just //wonder// if it's the first one...

Ah, I see...I cannot present anything without vetting every word ever uttered by someone...HA HA HA!

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Ah, I see...I cannot present anything without...

I'm not sure I understand, Bozette. I'm the one who failed to catch the word "voucher" in the video, at first, and I sure wouldn't expect you to know everything the guy has said about liberals, either.

Piper2 Piper2

This guy played SB and made them look like idiots. The real questions is what is the policy there? I may be a little ignorant but i need it spelled out for me. Is it a buy and use the facilities policy or no buy, no use. No one is talking about what the policy is right now.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “This guy played SB and made them look like...

Starbucks' corporate doesn't have a well-defined policy.

http://time.com/5241671/starbuc...throom-rights/

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Starbucks' corporate doesn't have a...

Interesting. The stores define their own policies and federal law says people can be denied as long as it is not discrimination based.
We allowed non customers to use our facilities - then an army of us went in and disinfected the entire room and there were no minorities involved.
I hope SB figures out what their policies are and then abide by them across the board.
Thanks for the info.

ozzyboy ozzyboy