DW2StarzAboveRoosterTiffaneeSynysterGatesJustJimColoSunny_the_skepticBudwickAdaLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredminamullins22FyrefoxCreamcrackeredPartyOfOneChuck_Tom

astral_queenTrish

AdaWill_JanitorPartyOfOneRoosterChuck_Tom
I believe that anytime a person is being Publicly obscenely loud, and acting in a threatening violent manner.. the police should be called regardless of race.

There was a big to do a few years back where a customer, who happened to be black, was acting crazy, yelling at people and using obscenities. I called the Police. Because I am a white male. The individual said I was being racist and went after my job. I explained to the head of HR that I would have done the same had the guy been white, Chinese, or any other race. She agreed with me but also said “Ok, but in the future you need to be very careful who you address when there is an issue and who you call the Police on just to avoid company liability. That left a really bad taste in my mouth.

DW2 DW2 OP

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “There was a big to do a few years back where...

As well it should have.

But the sad reality is that there are plenty of sleazy lawyers who will bring a ridiculous lawsuit against the company, knowing full well that the company will settle out of court for something less than what its legal defense costs would be. There should be a law in such cases that the loser must pay for everyone's legal costs. That would put a stop to the sleazy lawyers.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Unfortunately, businesses are playing the PC game, fearing backlash from SJWs. Their fears are not unjustified, but they shouldn't cave in if their policies are consistent.

As always...JMHO

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Unfortunately, businesses are playing the PC...

乂º◡º乂

Ada Ada

That would have been hard for me to stomach also.

Rooster Rooster

Too many people believe they should be exempt from the law and accountability because of their race these days. What happens when we have illegals entering our country? They claim it's racist for us to deport or prosecute. I want the white illegals deported just as much as I want the black, brown and asian illegals deported.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Too many people believe they should be exempt...

Aww JJ you are right those Scandinavian illegals with those big blue eyes and blonde hair cause so very much trouble right - always have some black employees who can make the
complaint calls (biggrin)

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Aww JJ you are right those Scandinavian...

I was thinking more along the line of the illegals that consist of the Russian Mafia etc..<s>

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Disturbing the peace is a general law to stop such people.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Would there have been a problem if he was white...

JD JD

In response to “Would there have been a problem if he was white...

Of course not, JD.

It's not possible to be racist against whites. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Of course not, JD. It's not possible to be...

Too true....hehe

JD JD

I believe it would be remiss of me not to smash them in the face with a cricket bat. 乂^◡^乂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlTQ5mbZG3U

Ada Ada

In response to “I believe it would be remiss of me not to...

ADA too bad you weren't there to do it. (beye)

In response to “ADA too bad you weren't there to do it. (beye)

Why didn't I take my cricket bat with me that day. (biggrin)
乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

No matter a person's skin color, if they are being obnoxious, law enforcement should be called.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

This race thing is a a pain in the butt. Now if I go into a public place and yell and act crazy they are calling the cops - but if certain people are acting badly in public they say we are racial against them for taking offense. Gosh people - learn how to behave in this world dress respectably and see how much better your life will be.