Summer's around the corner with smoking campfires and acoustic guitars. Post some good ole campfire songs.

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeDandyDonsymplycuriousAdaWill_JanitorazlottoRooster

In response to “https://youtu.be/0CVLVaBECuc

Sadly, John Mellencamp ala Bruce Springsteen lost his common sense morals, values and his small town roots when he became super rich and super famous himself by associating himself among the HollyWEIRD in our country.... thus why they're both now WEALTHY liberal minded NUTS who NO LONGER have a freakin' clue AT ALL as to how us working middle class families live our lives OR know how we all THINK.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Sadly, John Mellencamp ala Bruce Springsteen...

You know Gronk, I'm so sick and tired of Artist and moreover the stupid actors getting involved in politics or bring politics in their music or career.

Matt Shawdows aka M.Shadows front man for Avenged Sevenfold, said to his fans that they will never talk about their political views while the band is still together. We need more bands like that ... they are all about music and their fans.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “You know Gronk, I'm so sick and tired of...

Liberalism IS a mental disorder, therefore why the hollyWEIRD, our Democrat politicians and my country's "mm" are STILL scratching their heads/talking about/trying to still figure out in their academic intellectual superior MINDS to us DEPLORABLES, as to the reasons WHY Hillary lost to Donald Trump LOL!!!

I live in a blue state, where my family as Trump supporters PROUDLY displayed our Trump signs on our property..... having NO FEAR whatsoever that the pansy liberal nuts in my city would ever DARE vandalize our home as Trump supporters ..BECAUSE they knew as PANSYS by just looking at the outside of our home, garage and sheds all adorned on the outside with deer antlers and the American Flag..KNEW/KNOW that my family is not the family that liberals could ever indoctrinate OR a home that gang members would choose to rob BECAUSE it's clearly OBVIOUS even to the criminal minded that we have guns in our home.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Liberalism IS a mental disorder, therefore...

LOL, That was a good and long rant about Liberalism (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “LOL, That was a good and long rant about...

My "long rant", WTF? lol!!

My OPINION should have taken someone under a minute to read AND comprehend.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “My "long rant", WTF? lol!! My...

Maybe 20 for some, because you know .... they can't read. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “https://youtu.be/zSAJ0l4OBHM

My sister and I sharing a bedroom as 7th and 8th graders attending the same Junior HS together in 1975, with her being our schools 1st female Junior High school President and me being our schools 1st female Vice President, KNEW all the lyrics to all the songs by the band America!!!

Funny how that back in 1975, my sisters and I NEVER EVER, EVER felt that we were EVER being "oppressed" as girls back then.... yet now in freakin' 2018 because of my country's "tolerant" liberals having CONTROL over my country's public schools, having CONTROL over our news media and having CONTROL over our entertainment media they have sadly convinced my country's young girls to FEEL they're being OPPRESSED under a Trump Administration, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “My sister and I sharing a bedroom as 7th and...

Great song to sing around a campfire with friends.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

lolz after all that buffering *mumble , mumble , Bloody Amirite* , you chose the same song before me and it's top comment.......
that's it I give up (o_o)(mischief)(hehe)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “lolz after all that buffering *mumble...

No, no never give up .. (wary)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “No, no never give up .. (wary)(hehe)

it took 4 minutes for you to tell me that hahaha (maniac) I'm starting to hate your music posts (mischief)(smirk2)(wink)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “it took 4 minutes for you to tell me that...

(maniac)(maniac) C'mon Ser, my music posts keeps me out of trouble. (hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “(maniac)(maniac) C'mon Ser, my music posts...

"zzzzzzzzzZZZZZ" (o_o) I'm sorry I nodded off in that last 5 mins of buffering , did you say something (maniac) that's true , it does keep you out of trouble (mischief)(hehe)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAjOlp4Tas

That's a great song ...

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “LMAO...

(hehe)

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “https://youtu.be/ZRA2vZYSXyY

Back in the 90's I was a huge fan of the Gin Blossoms, thus knowing about the band and the sad story of their bandmate/writer of most of the lyrics to their songs on their break through album that are heart breaking to listen to knowing of his struggles....where he had to be fired before that album came out because of his substance abuse and his mental health issues, where he eventually killed himself.
Really listen to the lyrics of all the songs he wrote on their 1st album New Miserable Experience, his lyrics will break your heart.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Back in the 90's I was a huge fan of the Gin...

Yea that's a sad thing to have happened.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Yea that's a sad thing to have happened.

It's heartbreaking that his thoughts that he wrote as lyrics for his bands music(being an outlet for him to express his struggles, feelings, aguish and his inner pain/turmoil via music), eventually became the very songs that brought his band HOLLYWEIRD fame and fortune AFTER they fired him from his band before that album's release BECAUSE of his personal issues that he was struggling with to overcome.
That kind of betrayal by friends(bandmates) of one struggling with substance abuse and mental health issues, is a hard pill to swallow for those trying to get sober/their shit together while their bandmates who fired you, then all getting wealthy off of singing the lyrics to the songs that you wrote about your personal pain and struggles in your life that got you fired from that band.

Notice how lame/pop driven the Gin Blossoms music/lyrics became after their 2nd album written without Doug Hopkins....eh they became another flash in the pan 90's pop brand of grunge music, who now tour playing in small clubs around our country playing mostly the songs from their 1st album.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “It's heartbreaking that his thoughts that he...

Yea.. it wasn't the same without him, that's for sure.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “love me some Kid Rock https://youtu.be/uB85RY2Xk_U

yup, this Kid Rock song was EXACTLY what it was like for teenagers like myself in 1979 growing up in a small town...not so much in 1989 when liberals took over my small town.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “https://youtu.be/lkfVPceai0U

(biggrin) long time since I heard this (y)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

My fellow 2 DEPLORABLE families and I rented a cottage together on the beach this summer for our families to celebrate our sons life long friendships and them all graduating HS with HONORS and them all being accepted to the colleges of their choice.... and this is the type of camp fire music on the beach our boys "red neck" minded, living in a blue state DEPLORABLE parents will be listening to...enjoy!!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZCq4EkzLlQM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

I Love your music posts but hate the way they **** buffer , it's taken me minutes to post my song lolz you better appreciate this SYN (wary)(mischief)(smirk2)

https://youtu.be/CpSdePGgVyQ

are you worth it I ask myself (mischief) just kiddin
course ya are ;)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iSSRDAXgiw
"Harvest Moon"

Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin'
We could dream this night away.

But there's a full moon risin'
Let's go dancin' in the light
We know where the music's playin'
Let's go out and feel the night.

Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon.

When we were strangers
I watched you from afar
When we were lovers
I loved you with all my heart.

But now it's gettin' late
And the moon is climbin' high
I want to celebrate
See it shinin' in your eye.

Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon.

Freeranger Freeranger