With members worrying about Trump playing golf, meanwhile economic growth up 3.2%....Dow jones up to over 20,000 points...unemployment fell to 4.1% and wages up by 2.8%...

DandyDonJustJimColoSukiesnowThinkerbellazlottoRoosterSynysterGatesChuck_Tom

Explained by JD...

Perhaps people realize this administration ain't doing bad...

Who cares if he's playing Golf. Being President is a tough job and getting out to relax is just fine. I have no problem with it.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

I don't watch golf...so I don't care one way or the other..

I do know my 401k has been steadily going up.

I don't care about whipped up media drama.
Results... I do care about.

DandyDon DandyDon

Who cares if Trump plays golf. In case some didn't know, tons of business are conducted while playing golf. I live on the golf course, am I allowed to play? (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I seriously doubt that anyone is worried about his frequent golf playing. Considering the numerous times he harshly criticized his predecessor for indulging in the game now and then, the temptation to mention it is certainly understandable.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I seriously doubt that anyone is...

You seriously doubt anyone is worried ....there is a post about it....keep up

JD JD OP

In response to “You seriously doubt anyone is worried...

I did notice the ONE recent post about it....not two, as you originally claimed in your reply. I'm quite certain, that posts submitted do not necessarily indicate that the OP is worried about the subject of said posts.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I did notice the ONE recent post about...

You must have your head up your **** if you have not seen at least ten references to Trump playing golf over the last six months...my post is really showing how many good things happening in America and all you haters can mention is the reference to golf....you are pathetic..

JD JD OP

In response to “You must have your head up your **** if you...

Since you are clearly not willing to engage in civil discourse on any of the subjects of your post..with me anyway....it would be pointless address the fluctuating "economic growth" of my country.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Since you are clearly not willing to engage...

I put up a post and you took the first couple of words to troll the post and not a word about the main part of the post which are true facts...now you want to discuss what the post was about....civil discourse only happened because you just came on here to cause trouble...go and find another post to troll...

JD JD OP

Thank you, JD.

I once defended Trump on here and the Trump haters ganged up on me like a pack of wild dogs at a meat market.

I've never seen so much political divide in my life.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “Thank you, JD. I once defended Trump on...

They never mention anything good happening, we know he does a few daft things, but when good things are happening, they should accept anything he does right...

JD JD OP

In response to “They never mention anything good happening...

Mentioning anything good about Trump would be totally against the Party Line, JD.

Strengst verboten!

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Mentioning anything good about Trump would be...

Trump haters will never acknowledge anything he does that is good for the country....they seem to think he has a 9-5 job ...

JD JD OP

In response to “Trump haters will never acknowledge anything...

The Party-Line howls about the Syria bombing are typical.

http://www.amirite.com/819156-a...profit/2748884

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “The Party-Line howls about the Syria bombing...

We never bombed Syria , we attacked chemical weapons, we were not removing Assad or stealing oil....

JD JD OP

In response to “We never bombed Syria , we attacked chemical...

The Party-Liner I was talking with claimed there was no chemical attack in the first place. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Just curious, JD...Does the president of the U.S. have much impact on the U.K.?

azlotto azlotto

In response to “Just curious, JD...Does the president of the...

I would say yes...he has talked about a trade deal once we leave the eu, whereas Obama said we would be at the back of the queue...with Trump we feel safe...

JD JD OP

Hey Az,

I was told a few days ago to basically stay out of American politics, coming from a Trump hater.

Canadians have huge interest in what happens in the US.
Among many, my top two are illegal immigrants coming into Canada from the US claiming asylum. Trump's trying to get rid of them, and our young moron Prime Minister is giving them cart Blanche. even though they are technically illegals here.

Also NAFTA, which will effect export issues and possibly higher costs to Canadians.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Hey Az, I was told a few days ago to...

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM2gfReCeD8

azlotto azlotto

American politics are an interest to many countries...most of the Trump haters don't have a clue how much better the country is doing since he has been in office..they are too thick to even acknowledge how well things are going....when Obama was in power, if he wiped his nose they cheered while the country nosedived....

JD JD OP

In response to “American politics are an interest to many...

There are some doctrinaire lefties who would rather see the ship of state sink than see Trump successful.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

And kept his dirty Kleenex😊

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

I didn't realize you started smoking medical marijuana...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I didn't realize you started smoking medical...

I didn't realize you were ever sober

JD JD OP

In response to “I didn't realize you were ever sober

There's more than one way of being inebriated. (hehe)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell