Does anyone here use Twitch.tv?

Yes

ilikechickensandcows

No

DWFTiffaneeStarzAboveSkunkyDandyDonOzSurferBlewynanifailSunny_the_skepticRoosterSynysterGates

What's that?

Nobody :(

Other

Nobody :(

TiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonOzSurferRooster

Explained by ilikechickensandcows...

Twitch.tv is a platform to stream video games or IRL. I stream from time to time, and it's becoming something that I'm passionate about. I'm on it about every day. I want to know if anyone else on here uses it as well. My channel is Colorlessqueen if anyone of you guys want to stop by and tell me you're from here~ I stream every Sunday 5pm est :D

No, I've never heard of it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

No, I've never heard of it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I never heard of it..

DandyDon DandyDon

I don't use it but I've watched a few streams, the private server I play world of warcraft has a few streamers.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Like Sunny, I don't use it but the gaming company I work for uses it to preview some news games or announcements here and there. Does Amazon just about own everything now?
We will be streaming the tournament live non-stop on our Twitch channel, join us at 1.30 pm CEST and find out who will be the Empires Apart champion! Also, we will be posting pictures and live footage on our social media channels, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Rooster Rooster