Texas or California: If you had to relocate to either state for the rest of your life which one would you choose?

TiffaneeDandyDonAdaWill_JanitorazlottoRoosterSynysterGates

while I have NO desire to move to Texas.....I damn sure would not be moving to the home of Moon Beam Brown.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Cali.

There may be 3 Calis before too long... I think I'd choose the northernmost one. Would you have a preference?

Chuck_Tom OP

In response to “There may be 3 Calis before too long... I...

Oh totally the north. (y)

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Texas.

azlotto azlotto

California, for the weather if nothing else

DWF DWF

I likely won't be living in any state other than California (possibly Nevada, but only a very slim chance). So if you see me leaving California, I'm probably leaving the U.S. altogether.

Logan Logan

California ...not that I've been to either, but I think Texas gets much too hot, although this may vary depending the area you live...

JD JD

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “while I have NO desire to move to Texas.....I...

Luckily for us? He'll be gone soon!

Rooster Rooster

I live in Northern California and wouldn't move to anywhere else. Especially Texas. OK place to visit but NorCal has it all over Texas and marijuana is legal here now too.

Rooster Rooster

California, I love South Bay. Texas is a beautiful state.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I’m with Logan in that I’ll likely leave America need I leave California. Maybe Russia will buy SF and I’ll be home away from home.(hehe)

Masha Masha

Texas

DW2 DW2

Texas - in a heart beat.

beachbum beachbum