Sometimes the post question IS the question...

SukiesnowVicZincRoosterastral_queenTiffaneeCreamcrackeredMashaChuck_Tom

Nobody :)

VicZincTiffaneeAdaSukiesnowRoosterChuck_Tom

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Sometimes posters post a question...wham bam done...but if there is an explanation...it generally bears some light on thought processes for direction...otherwise...well...that's the general focus...anyway...you Know what I'm trying to say. Nothing means anything.

i like to give an explanation because i like to give information that i would be interested in receiving.... i like to know the thought process of people and what's going on with them and if they have any related thoughts. and i like to be open and honest and i hope the honesty invites other people to be honest and know that im not gonna laugh at them for any weirdness cuz im in the same weirdo boat.... you feel??? i give way too much info in my explanations sometimes but i like it. i feel like it also builds community... helps people see the humanity of the person behind the keyboard.

astral_queen astral_queen

I usually try to give an explanation, even then someone takes what I've said out of context and then the war begins.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I try to give a little explanation to help the people answer the question. Not always but most of the time.

Rooster Rooster

astral_queen astral_queen

Well, I'm glad we got that cleared up!

that_guy that_guy