Heckle knock that shit off, you hear me?

symplycuriousWill_JanitorRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

I speak of Heckle & Jeckle from time to time, those 2 are my cleanup crew, never you mind what needs cleaning up. As you can see, there is still a lot of snow, food is hard to find, the snow is melting, taking it's sweetass time about though. not suppose to feed the STARVING deer because they will get dependent on the food, ohh yea mister smartypants dnr. Not if I STOP feeding them. which I will soon. thinking when another foot and half of snow has melted. that's a topic for another day. I was beginning to think ole Heckle & Jeckle were gay. I never see baby crows, any of you ever see baby crows?. Naaa those 2 ain't gay, I haven't seen Jeckle in a week or so. I can tell who is who by their size an their CAW.

reading headlines
I swear, there are days I like the animals more

then my own spieces

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

reading headlines

then my own spieces

I've never seen them in a nest, but I've seen a few young crows. I'm big fan of crows. (a)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “I've never seen them in a nest, but I've seen...

Heckle & Jeckle
they showed up about 6/7 years ago

thinking they like me or just the free stuff

Heckle has been about a foot away from my hand a few times, tossing bones with some meat still on them

one day maybe I'll gain his trust

don't see many crows around here but I do have a dove that wakes me every morning cooing, kinda like it..

symplycurious symplycurious

There are plenty of crows reproducing around here. Listen for the sick sounds they make and look for a ball of leaves in a tree. If yours are gay you are lucky

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred