Ultimate automotive luxury 40 years ago. LOL

glad_handsTiffanee

Nobody :)

TiffaneeRooster

Explained by glad_hands...

This guy never fails to make me laugh...

American cars demanded blood sacrifice of 50,000 lives every year from the time they were invented until the airbag was invented. We sure loved those cars. Europeans noted "Americans are not happy doing anything until they can do it in their automobiles." For example, amateur radio operators eagerly installed short wave transmitters and receivers in their cars -- some of them using MORSE CODE!

that_guy that_guy

I worked on so many Cadillacs that I can't even remember how many. For what they charged for them? I always thought they were junk. Big gas pigs that took a lot of maintenance to keep on the road! Good video though!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I worked on so many Cadillacs that I can't...

During the housing boom in the 70s the contractors drove either Eldorados or those Frank Cannon cars (Lincoln Continental)

Doug DeMuro on YouTube... great sense of humor

glad_hands glad_hands OP

that_guy that_guy

Are they "classic car" MOT and tax exempt, have an engine you can work on yourself, and you're not ransom to the electrical engineers as most are today? I love the classics far more than the moulded plastic electrical trash of today.

Creamcrackered Creamcrackered

In response to “Are they "classic car" MOT and tax...

Give me a modern car any day... I remember all too well how cars had to be worked on all the bloody time...

glad_hands glad_hands OP