You can never be true friends with someone you haven't fought with...

Sukiesnowastral_queenJerryHendricksonChuck_TomVrendowl

StarzAboveTiffaneeDWFZolfieWalt_OReagunTrishMashaPartyOfOneTomboyJanet

TiffaneeStarzAboveAdaSukiesnowRoosterChuck_Tom

Explained by Sukiesnow...

You can rarely be comfortable with someone unless you learn how to fight with each other...and then come back with "of course we're fine. We're always fine. That is the basis of friendship...where you can always be yourself and say whatever the hell you want. The fact that we can argue and fight and still be friends..." Why should fighting lead to hatred? It should lead to love.

Depends what you call fighting. Disagreements are natural and can be healthy in a relationship. Outright fighting is damaging.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I've had a few fights here with what I thought were great friends, only to find that the friendship no longer exists. At this point there is no reconciliation!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I've had a few fights here with what I...

It takes two like-minded people...people who value each other's friendship. Only thing you can do is try.

It's easier in RL...often online people retreat and aren't open...there's only so much you can do...this is why I dislike the "don't give a shit" attitude.

One mistake people usually make is to 'forget' about the fight... Then they say "I've let it go...ha." If it isn't genuine it easily fosters resentment...and builds up present resentment. However if the other person won't work with you on this...there is nothing to do but learn what you can from it...and move on.

Damnit...I don't mean to fill up Just in with Sukie posts...but there it is...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “It takes two like-minded people...people who...

It is easier to be a stubborn person online because you don't have to see people face to face but that certainly doesn't make it right.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “It is easier to be a stubborn person online...

I think stubborn is the worst. Once you hit that brick wall in a person...you know you don't stand a chance.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Good advice Sukie, and one that I should take, but it's hard to forgive someone who trashes and threatens a person on line, goes on the attack for no reason, I won't forget what's happened, but I can and have moved on.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Good advice Sukie, and one that I should...

Forgiveness is a whole different question... It's not wrong to not forgive...and it would be worse to be a hypocrite about it.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Forgiveness is a whole different question...

I agree....a hypocrite I'm not.
Some people just can't be forgiven.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I can honestly say I've never had a fight/disagreement with any of my real life friends, they are the best. They are a mature bunch of really great friends who will always be there for me, not like some fake friends who trash others on line.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Can't say as I've really had any fights with people in a long time. Maybe disagreements but that's about it. I did my time fighting, now I'm a lover not a fighter.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Can't say as I've really had any fights with...

Couldn't they be in a way...sometimes the same thing?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I've fought with everyone of significance in my life and making up is how you know. Too much or too violent fighting isn't good either and I tend to avoid people who have a habit of fighting with me.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I've fought with everyone of significance in...

It sounds like you've let more peace in your life... You thought it...noticed something missing...and manifested. Bravo!.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “It sounds like you've let more peace in your...

OMG Sukie! Could you be more long winded? Can we be better friends now. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “OMG Sukie! Could you be more long winded? Can...

Sounds sucky huh? My stab at being positive...ha.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Sounds sucky huh? My stab at being positive...ha.

Lol. There shall be no breaks until morale improves!
I just like that saying
Not pertinent at all to this post.

:)

DW2 DW2

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Depends what you call fighting. Disagreements...

Like you say....how to say it? - whether to say "arguments" or "fighting" or "disagreements"...ha...

It was difficult deciding. They are all differently negative. But I really didn't want another discussion with everyone giving me their perfect opinion of "arguments"...and knowing that people might see "fighting" as a bit too aggressive...as you are saying...it's possible that "disagreements" might run the same risks as "arguments"... Thank you for that point.

Is there ever a perfect word...yet tho we try...well not you anymore unless your doing it in secret. Apparently a lot of people are doing things in secret these days...

There is a series I'm watching The Girlfriend Experience...have you ever seen it? If so...what was your opinion...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In real life? Never fight with anyone. On here? I get along with 98% of members. I don't get along with fake, lying people that come on here spewing nothing but BS. I cleaned house on here and took the trash to the curb. It's long gone now ... I won't make that same mistake again... more to follow.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “In real life? Never fight with anyone. On...

Can't wait.

You calling people trash?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Can't wait. //You calling people trash?//

Can't deny the truth! What will be ... will be.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Serenity is the only female from SH days that I never fallen out with, not even once. That speaks volume...

She's been a true friend since day one.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Serenity is the only female from SH days that...

So? I don't know what I'm supposed to say about that... That Ser is great at being diplomatic?

I was only teasing you about the "trash" but really...i imagine your language is more careful at work. Still...one day you might slip up...2 personalities can be hard to keep up...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “So? I don't know what I'm supposed to say...

I'm really good at Sukie. That's what sales teach's you. Leave your emotions and things that bother at the door before you enter a clients office. Seamless ...

No Serenity is way more than that. Boy we fought wars with JD and Candy back on SH, you really knew who had your back.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I'm really good at Sukie. That's what sales...

Those were the days...

JD JD

In response to “Those were the days...

Yup ... the cat with glasses below is argumentative again.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Oh BS, you made a post about falling out with her.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Oh BS, you made a post about falling out with her.

Wrong person, just cause you hate her don't spew it on others.

You're trolling again.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Wrong person, just cause you hate her don't...

Nope it was you, you were pissed at her for something which shocked the shit out of us.

YOU are the one who brought her name in on this site.
I am just clearing the record.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Nope it was you, you were pissed at her for...

We both talked about that we've never fallen out. So she doesn't remember that either.

Maybe I was pissed about a post she removed. Sounds like me.
Regardless, it wasn't a fall out.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “We both talked about that we've never fallen...

Convenient memory loss, happens all the time.

First you made a big stink of your anger towards her by posting about it and then turned around and begged for the thread to be taken down, Now, you are denying it altogether.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Convenient memory loss, happens all the time...

I was just informed it wasn't her it was Fuzala.

Nice try Dru.

Have a nice evening

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I was just informed it wasn't her it was...

Informed by who, Serenity? LMAO!

No, MM, it was Serenity, which shocked the shit out of all of us.

When I agreed with one of your comments, you lashed out "Now everybody stop picking on Serenity!" And then you begged her to take the post down.

Have a good one.

dru18 dru18

I disagree goofball...

Chuck_Tom

I have been true friends with some people that I didn't fight with for YEARS... of course it made our first fight all the more weirder, but it all worked out (smile)

Zolfie Zolfie

Differences of opinion yes, fights no.

Masha Masha

If we've shared our true feelings with one another with some sensitivity, the friendship should survive well enough.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

I never fight with Dally

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Where's the passion, lesson or growth and truth with someone you can not have opposing views once in a while? There are plenty of ways to fight with someone without getting physical.

Vrendowl Vrendowl

I've never fallen out with anyone on here or in RL and still got more friends that most....

JD JD