How much of a daredevil are you?

PhilboydStudgeTiffaneeStarzAboveAdaRoosterSynysterGates
How much of a daredevil are you?

Explained by Blewynanifail...

Or you always a safety first type of person?

Not too much anymore as I'm too old but when I was younger? There wasn't much of anything I wouldn't try or do.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

I'm a very cautious person.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Not in the slightest. I barely move out of my comfort zone, let alone be a daredevil

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I'm move of a safety first type than a daredevil. Or should I say, I like to know I could fix everything before taking the risk of breaking everything... but if I think/know I could fix it, then I'm willing to be a daredevil at times.

Zolfie Zolfie

Hot air ballooning, tandem skydive and whitewater rafting is about as daredevil as I got.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Hot air ballooning, tandem skydive and...

WOW!!! good for you Linn. No way would I jump out of a plane.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “WOW!!! good for you Linn. No way would I jump...

Easier than you think when you're harnessed to someone who knows what they're doing. I'd do that again sooner than I would go rafting.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Easier than you think when you're harnessed...

Not when you're afraid of heights. The thought of jumping out of a plane with a parachute to save your life, scares the living hell out of me. I'd take rafting (which i've done a few times) over parachuting.

You're a brave lady to do that.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Not when you're afraid of heights. The...

Brave or nuts? LOL ...

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Brave or nuts? LOL ...

LOL

SynysterGates SynysterGates

When I was younger, I didn't so much look for daring things to do, but at times I was knowingly reckless. Now I'm much less so. It seems when I hurt a body part these days it might never get better.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I was in my teens. and up to early 30's. Bare footing, Aerial freestyle, stock car for a short period of time. Lately would be surfing, and swimming with sharks.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

The only time I think I’m being a daredevil is when I sit on all my responsibilities and leave truckloads of stuff to be read just before the examination.Wait.. Did I define procrastination. Sorry. I’m not a daredevil. I’m a sleepy devil.

ZaraZooper ZaraZooper