Reasons men leave.

SukiesnowTiffaneeAdaChuck_TomWill_Janitor

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgeTiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferAdaWill_JanitorPartyOfOneSukiesnowRoosterSynysterGatesChuck_Tom
Reasons men leave.

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Stephen Kings father went out for milk one day and never came back...why?

My father left because we interfered with his drinking career. (Thank goodness for moms and grandparents.)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Soooo... You men...should be able to give me some reasons...

What was unexpectedly horrible about getting married and having a family that some men might not be able to cope with?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Soooo... You men...should be able to give me...

Both you or your spouse will change over time and it's pretty much impossible to know exactly how until it happens. In this sense marriage is sort of a crap shoot. It takes dedication and hard work.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I don't think anyone really knows about King's Father but men leave for many reasons. Being unfaithful or just not compatible come to mind. I left my ex wife because she became a mean drunk and I just had enough of it. So, there are many reasons and many different stories.

Rooster Rooster

After time, the person we married, isn't always the same person we married. (Be it the husband or the wife)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Each case is different..... lots of different reasons, I guess.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I don't know, I can't tell you right off the bat, if there was a list of scenarios of men leaving or something I could give my opinion on it but otherwise I can't think of anything right now.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “My father left because we interfered with his...

Sorry to hear that Jan.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Sorry Jan, but it sounds like everything turned out for the best. You are a very special person.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I've only left one which was a high school girl friend and that was because her parents were so crazy and interfering that it made it impossible for us. They went from controlling her to trying to control me and I couldn't cope with that.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

A follow-up post may be in order... something like "Why women can't leave".

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom

I'm sure there are many different reasons, but what ever the reason is it should mot be unknown to the spouse. You don't just disappear without a word or plans to support the family.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

It depends on the individual and the context.

Him Him

A man needs female companionship. Some women won't give a man companionship, but they will give him **. So some boys grow into adulthood thinking ** is all there is. That doesn't work, so one day they go looking for something more; they don't know what. And the women don't know what went wrong. Darling, it's because you weren't taking care of your man!

that_guy that_guy

Well, let's see.... while I was at work, my wife was sleeping with the guy down the street with our two year old daughter in a bassinet right next to the bed. The unemployed, alcoholic drunk down the street who lived with his mommy at age 26.
I was pretty "unreasonable" back then, so I left.

Him Him