This week is the NFL 2018 Draft, are you interested?

Heck Yeah! My team is going to be rocking!

PhilboydStudgeBlewynanifailSynysterGates

Yes, this draft could be a game changer.

Rooster

Meh.

Nobody :(

No, just like the game.

Tiffanee_Howler_

Nope, I have something else to do.

Budwick

What is "NFL"?

DWF

Other

astral_queen

PhilboydStudgeTiffaneeAdaRoosterSynysterGates

Pick well Green Bay.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

Yes as there a few good Q-Backs coming up in this draft and some teams have older Q-Backs that are soon to retire. Should be an interesting draft for a change. I read a list of six teams looking to draft a Q-Back for the near future.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Yes as there a few good Q-Backs coming up in...

How are the Niners doing? Have they solved their QB problem?
Lambs look like they are finally coming together as a team.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “How are the Niners doing? Have they solved...

The 49ers traded for a starting QBs late last year, and once he got into the starting lineup (after learning the system some) they went undefeated for the rest of the season. So I think they got their QB problem solved.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “The 49ers traded for a starting QBs late last...

I sure hope so Zolfie.

Rooster Rooster

They got Garoppolo from the Patriots and he was looking good. He could be their main man, especially for what they pay him!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “They got Garoppolo from the Patriots and he...

Niners have had a couple tough years, glad to see they are coming back. How is Carr looking for the Raiders? Is he healthy now?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Niners have had a couple tough years, glad to...

Yes, Carr is healthy and with Gruden as their coach? He said he is going to work hard with Carr to make him the best! Watch out NFL, 49ers and Raiders are back in the game!

Rooster Rooster

Yes, the last I have heard, they're expecting 5 QBs to go in the first round. And possibly (but unlikely) that 4 QBs could go in the top 5 picks.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

Give RG III a chance to prove himself again with a strong front line. I don't care what people say, Kaepernick is still a good QB, seems that Pete Carroll think so.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Give RG III a chance to prove himself again...

Didn't the Browns have a pretty good OL? I know they were horrible else where, but I thought they had a good OL and RB.

Pete Carroll has been saying nothing but positives about everyone his locker room cares about. If he said anything bad about Kaepernick, then he might of lost his locker room.

Carroll could think the world of Kaepernick, but I'm just saying there are also reasons for him to be so positive on an outside guy... especially an outside guy they they refuse to sign, when he has control over who the team signs.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “Didn't the Browns have a pretty good OL? I...

I'm not a fan of Carroll at all, but I did see this article.That's why I mentioned it ...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/...pernick-update

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I'm not a fan of Carroll at all, but I did...

Carroll has been saying that Kaepernick could be a starting QB the last two years... and yet they refuse to sign him as a back-up price.

Actions speak louder than words to me.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “Carroll has been saying that Kaepernick could...

I had no idea ... I mean I do not like the Seahawks, so I don't read much about what they do. So I'll go ahead and take your word.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I had no idea ... I mean I do not like the...

I just read and follow PFT.com ( http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com ) they do a pretty good job following all 32 teams... at least during the offseason when it gets boring.

But anyways, the reported/rumored reason the Seahawks didn't sign Kap last year was because they feared Russel Wilson might struggle or have a bad game and everyone would start calling for Kap to play and then they'd have a QB controversy on their hands... which they did not want, especially from their own players who have been huge backers of Kap and have been opening questioning their lack of offense.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “I just read and follow PFT.com (...

Thanks for that info. It all makes sense now.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Thanks for that info. It all makes sense now.

I'm glad it makes sense to you.

Though if I thought he was good enough to start... and willing to take a back-up price, I think I would of signed him. Of course, I don't know all the facts.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

The Seahawks had Kaepernick scheduled for a workout.

When they asked him about his "Kneeling" and if he was going to continue doing that, they didn't like the answer he gave them and the Seahawks cancelled his workout..

Can't blame the Seahawks or anyone else for not wanting to sign him.

Seems like he's more concerned with stirring the pot and not so much with playing the game..

I'm not sure if any team will try to deal with him and his distractions, he'll bring to their team, for the entire season.

Maybe the Cleveland Browns..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “The Seahawks had Kaepernick scheduled for a...

Yeah ... this kneeling thing is causing him to retire real soon ...with no money.

All he has to do, is Shut Up and play, play like he did in his season when he took over from an injured Alex Smith. He took the 49ers to the Superbowl.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Yeah ... this kneeling thing is causing him...

True.. but I guess he feels there's more money to be made by causing controversy.

Probably taking advice from people that want to make money off of him..

DandyDon DandyDon

Pick well Green Bay.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

The Bills got the ammo to move up an pick a QB, but it will cost the King's Ransom. Should be exciting.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “The Bills got the ammo to move up an pick a...

So you're a Bills fan?

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “So you're a Bills fan?

Heck yea. I've been one for almost 50 years now.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Heck yea. I've been one for almost 50 years now.

That's cool, I've a Packers fan first, but underdog fan second and for a couple of years I've lived in Bills country and have wanted to them to win their division for a couple of years (smile)

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “That's cool, I've a Packers fan first, but...

Aaron Rodgers is great! In fact, his predecessor wasn't too shabby either. Come to think of it, you Packers' fans are spoiled rotten when it comes to QBs!! (smile)

Just for yucks, I looked up the QBs that started the majority of the games for both teams over the past 26 years:

2008-2017
Packers: Aaron Rodgers
Bills: Tyrod Taylor, Kyle Orton, EJ Manuel, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trent Edwards

1992-2007
Packers: Brett Favre
Bills: Trent Edwards, JP Losman, Drew Bledsoe, Alex Van Pelt, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Todd Colllins, Jim Kelly

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Aaron Rodgers is great! In fact, his...

Well we've only been spoiled for the last two QBs... and Bart Star ... (well we've had a couple of good ones other than that... but they always had HORRIBLE defenses and so the team never won those years)

Hey Jim Kelly was pretty good... and Alex Van Pelt was Rodgers QB coach (after the Bills fired him as coach).

Zolfie Zolfie OP

Need some good players for defense.

Not sure if they'll try to get a future QB right now or not.

DandyDon DandyDon

It's about some sort of a ball game, right?

that_guy that_guy