What are your favourite albums released between 1990 and 1999?

Piper2TiffaneeSkunkyAdaPartyOfOneRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by astral_queen...

Mine vary wildly. I love Dr Dre's "The Chronic" from 1992, blink-182's "Enema of the State" from 1999, Nas's "Illmatic" from 1994, Portishead's "Dummy" from 1994, "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness" (especially part II) from the Smashing Pumpkins in 1995, "Enter the Wu Tang" from WTC in 1993, "...Baby One More Time" from Britney Spears in 1998, and "Jagged Little Pill" from Alanis Morissette in 1995. There are so many more that are my favourites as well! It's hard to limit it to a modest number, but here they are. What are yours? Edit: i cant believe i forgot "There Is Nothing Left to Lose" by Foo Fighters (1999)

In response to “Talk on corners -the...

i never got into them cuz theyre not really my style, but theyre so talented!

astral_queen astral_queen OP

In response to “i never got into them cuz theyre not really...

They are.Waiting for another tour.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/...

i wouldnt have guessed beastie boys for you... i love when people surprise me. right on!!! (l)

astral_queen astral_queen OP

OK computer

DWF DWF

In response to “OK computer

yes!!!!! heck yes!!

astral_queen astral_queen OP

The Prodigy Experience album. 乂º◡º乂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...0F417E8623D3D5

Ada Ada

In response to “The Prodigy Experience album...

omg! lmao! its great! ive never heard of them but now i want to drop some acid in a club in london.... (hehe)

astral_queen astral_queen OP

In response to “omg! lmao! its great! ive never heard of them...

Yeah you can imagine when I first heard this album way way back in 1991 it blew my tiny little mind.(hehe)
乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

The Black Crows album The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion and the Gin Blossoms album New Miserable Experience are the only 2 albums back in the 90's where I loved every song on those 2 albums...other than that FOR ME the 90's rock bands mostly sucked because most of those 90's grunge rock bands were all so freakin' depressed and sad all the time because of this or that in their childhood, whereas back in the 80's rock bands were happy bands who ROCKED singing about women and wine and having nothing but a good time lol! :) UNTIL they were cast aside for the "serious" rock bands who "rocked"(lol) singing about DEPRESSING SHIT all the time!!<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7GTRqG62Q_E" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

Spice in Spice World no doubt, my two favorite albums.

Skunky Skunky