Why do Trump supporters continue to support him, even when they should know better?

astral_queenTiffaneeStarzAbovexather

Trump's version of events. He tells people face to face what he is going to do, and then does the opposite when they leave the room.He tells his diplomats to go out and tell the American people what he is going to do, and then proceeds to correct them on Twitter. He tells reporters what he is going to do and then calls them "Fake News" when they report it.

ANONYMOUS COWARD ALERT!!!

Freeranger Freeranger

It's not just a Trump supporter thing; most people on both sides blindly follow their leaders without thinking for themselves. Trudeau supporters are just as insufferable, and will break down whenever anyone criticizes him.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “It's not just a Trump supporter thing; most...

Interesting.

Yep, except for one thing, Trudeau has never, (that I have seen) behaved like Trump has. He doesn't conduct his policy in the way that Trump does... or doesn't do.

For example, does Trudeau instruct his diplomats to say something, only to come out and correct them? Does he embarrass them on Twitter? Does he constantly call out the press as "fake news"?

I do believe that was the point the author was trying to get across.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Interesting. Yep, except for one thing...

Dru, you know nothing about what Trudeau does....nothing. He hasn't stuck to anything from day one. Canadians voted in a substitute drama teacher as a PM with a bachelor of arts degree in literature from McGill University and a bachelor of education degree from the University of British Columbia.
No credentials whatsoever to be a PM and run our country.

Wait there's more, he's on anxiety and anti depressants making decisions on behalf of Canadians. Both him and his wife Sophie are so hurt by what they read on social media, they barely leave there home together. This man is to weak, uneducated with zero credential who was elected mostly by Quebec and women to be our PM. But, i support him 100% if he wants to become an actor.

Who the hell cares about twitter, it's all about following through with what you promised. It's about answering questions in the debate room, it's about showing up at Parliament and not letting Bardish Chagger his spokes lady answer all the questions from the opposite party.

Trudeau doesn't have diplomats, he has cabinet ministers and YES he does. For example, Harjit Singh Sajjan minister of our defense aka Dept. of national defense, lied about several things, one being leader and commander of the Afghanistan war. Trudeau backed him up in Parliament then said, he never led as commander.

Other instances with Bill Morneau (aka Mr criminal minister of finance), Ralph Goodale, Catherine Mckenna ... etc.

Shit i can go on and on .... Read carefully Dru and learn the truth,

I won't even get into the border issues and the terrorists he has and still supports right here in our country.

I posted a list several months ago on how Trudeau continues to fail this country. American's don't care ... so what's the point of re posting.

So don't pretend you know everything ....

Don't bother replying ... you can't argue real facts from Parliament.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5ae0fcbdd0d...

If you're talking about yourself, you've finally said one thing that I agree with.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “If you're talking about yourself, you've...

Does that look like me? If I looked like that, I would have given up and quit a long time ago.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Does that look like me? If I looked like...

The words that go with the picture look exactly like you.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Eh you supposed "tolerant" liberals for 8 YEARS hated on GWB 43 every single freakin' DAY in the same hateful, JUVENILE manner as you do now with President Trump....the only difference is, is that Trump fights back to you all in the same manner as YOU ALL do/started.
I was a supporter of GWB 43, but I also would get so frustrated with him for pandering to the nutty left and him ACTING Presidential whenever he was attacked by our media etc....wanting him to be AUTHENTIC to tell you all on the LEFT to **** OFF with your nonsensical liberal/progressive/unicorn and rainbow UNREALISTIC agenda....thus WHY Trump won, because us COMMON SENSE politically informed American's finally had a GOP candidate who said what WE THE PEOPLE were all thinking about our media and you nutty progressive liberals.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Eh you supposed "tolerant" liberals...

Relax Gronk, nobody is doing your boy in. He is doing that all by himself, every time he opens that small bird like hole in his face. Got to love the Fox interview yesterday. What an idiot.

So you see, Gronk, it won't be the liberals, the media, Clinton, or the moderate Republicans who will take down Trump.

It will be Trump who does himself in. Now spin that one.

dru18 dru18

You're obviously the anonymous poster and you don't even have enough brains to make it less obvious.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “You're obviously the anonymous poster and you...

LOL!!!

Eh these anonymous posters on Amirite have the same covert operations/common sense/"intelligence" of that of The Coyote in those cartoons, who in every episode always thought to himself that THIS TIME I'm going to finally outwit that damn Road Runner...but always every episode ending with The Coyote blowing himself up with his ACME bombs that he made with his intent to kill the Road Runner, who would watch the idiot Coyote blowing himself up and simply say "beep beep" and MOVED ON with his life, until the next time the nit wit Coyote tried to kill him again lol!! :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Dru, you know nothing about what Trudeau...

Did I say I knew everything, you shit stirrer?

Real strange you coming in on a reply to somebody else.

I was ASKING if Trudeau did any of the things that Trump did!

And that is rich coming from you who professes to know everything about Trump.

dru18 dru18

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5ae11082002...

If you have a personal problem with him then use your energy to try voting him out of office, instead of whining about how mistreated Trump is.

dru18 dru18

In response to “If you have a personal problem with him then...

What do you think Dru? Member of The Conservative party, I do my share.

You might want to do the same about your current President, if you want him impeached... Which will never happen.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “What do you think Dru? Member of The...

"which will never happen" How do you figure that one?

Congress will flip this year and then it will be up to the majority to decide if he stays or goes, not you.

dru18 dru18

In response to “"which will never happen" How do you...

Well Dru, it ain't my problem.

We have enough problems here.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Well Dru, it ain't my problem. We have...

Yes, indeedy, you do.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Yes, indeedy, you do.

lol The righties on this post sure have their panties in a knot, they can't stand the truth so they start in on you personally. (biggrin) Fortunately, I have most of them blocked because all they do is diss liberals.

None can say anything good about Trump because there isn't anything good about the lying, cheating crook that he is. I feel sorry for them. Yeah right. lol

Also, I've noticed how they are all banding together to attack you, they are doing exactly what bullies do when they know they can't win by themselves. pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

dru18, please explain in DETAIL the policies under a Trump Administration thus far that have you bothered so much? What exactly are you pink hats protesting against?
You do realize there's a difference between having the government(OTHER PEOPLES MONEY) paying for YOUR BODY rights, than NOT having ACCESS to your abortions and birth control which President Trump does NOT want to take away your access, he just believes that WE THE PEOPLE should not have to pay for your own personal choice to kill your baby or have to pay for your birth control.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru18, please explain in DETAIL the policies...

LMAO!! Once again trying to weasel in abortion onto a post that never ever mentions it,..not once.

dru18 dru18

In response to “LMAO!! Once again trying to weasel in...

Oh please dru18, you know damn well that President Trump does NOT want to take away your ACCESS to your abortions OR take away ones access to birth control...he as our CIC just believes that the government(OTHER PEOPLES MONEY) should not have to be forced to FUND/pay for your CHOICE to have an abortion or be forced to pay for your birth control.

Eh you'd think that you SUPPOSED strong "empowered" liberal/anti-men liberal women would feel ashamed that you all are DEMANDING that the government(OTHER PEOPLES MONEY) pay for your "choices" when it comes to YOUR BODY... that you all don't want the government involved in???????

How would YOU "feel" if us 2A advocates started a petition DEMANDING that our government(OTHER PEOPLES MONEY) to allocate our tax dollars to fund our CONSTITUTIONAL 2A RIGHT to own/buy guns, thus basically DEMANDING that you as an anti-gunner tax payer having to pay for our guns, that IS our legal right to do so under our country's 2A?

My guess is that you and your liberal ilk/comrades would be OUTRAGED having your tax dollars go towards paying for GUNS "that kill the children"...having no clue WHATSOEVER at all to the irony that you all on the LEFT want OUR tax dollars to fund your choice to be able to kill your INNOCENT babies growing inside of your womb ON DEMAND because of them being conceived at an inconvenient time in YOUR LIFE, yet you all on the LEFT want guns banned "for the children", smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh please dru18, you know damn well that...

Once again Gronk, this is not a post about abortion. If you want to ramble on about abortions than make a post.

dru18 dru18

They know better, they just don't want to admit that they voted for the wrong person. He's the most corrupt person who ever entered the White House. No wonder people are leaving all the time. He has turned the White House into a circus.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “They know better, they just don't want to...

I just came on because I got the crappiest reply up above.

dru18 dru18

In response to “I just came on because I got the crappiest...

Nothing that Trudeau has done can compare with what Trump is doing to our country. He lies, and cheats, makes promises and breaks them the very next day, disses everyone who doesn't agree with him, is in bed with Putin. Putin could bomb us and Trump wouldn't do one thing. Trump is an ignorant buffoon who should never have been elected president. Hopefully the truth will soon be revealed by the Mueller investigation and he will be gone.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Nothing that Trudeau has done can compare...

Thank you Starz. Shit, if Canada wants Trump so badly, it can have him.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Thank you Starz. Shit, if Canada wants Trump...

Who said we wanted Trump? Not me. I just like to piss you off. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Keep 'trying'.

Okay!!

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Okay!!

It would be nice if you actually had a success now and then.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Give it time.

I doubt it, but it's real cute that you want to try.

dru18 dru18

don't like President Trump
that part don't matter, President Trump is your President
mister ANON

and in closing, let me add

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “don't like President Trump that part don't...

He won't be anybody's president, for long.

dru18 dru18

In response to “He won't be anybody's president, for long.

tell me something dru
what's your favorite sports team?

for sake of argument
let's say your team lost in the championship round
they refuse to accept the outcome so they set out to destroy the whole system.

that's what the left is doing
it started with hanging chads

was a time, when the losers went home an try to figure out how to do better next time
sometimes you win
sometimes you lose

the Left refuses to lose
what to do .... what to do...

violence is the answer right?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “tell me something dru what's your favorite...

Take your concerns to Mueller.

Oh and by the way make sure to accuse Mueller, a Republican and decorated war veteran, that he is part of the left wing.

Let's see what his answer is

dru18 dru18

In response to “Take your concerns to Mueller. Oh and by...

I asked you

not Mueller

actually dru
I really didn't think you would give me decent answer

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “I asked you not Mueller actually dru I...

Dru does not have the mental capacity.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Dru does not have the mental capacity.

I try.... I really do try to have a discussion with the left.
that's not what they are wanting

I refuse to give them what they want
control

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah too funny(meaning ODD) that you resisters STILL believe whatever the F your Masters tell you. According to your liberal Masters Trump was supposedly not going to last 6 months in office.

dru18, you do realize that even if your fantasy came true of Trump being impeached by a majority Democrat House and a majority Democrat Senate if that BLUE WAVE happens in the midterm elections that Hillary will not become President, you know that right? You do know that a US President can ONLY be impeached for being CONVICTED of treason, bribery and high crimes and misdemeanors that they committed WHILE our CIC...and can not be impeached even if they as a candidate "colluded" with Russia...don't cha remember President Obama in 2012 as our CIC being caught on mic telling President Medvedeve to tell PUTIN that he would have more flexibility after our elections when he won a 2nd term....hmm what did THAT mean?

IF Trump resigned, you do know that our Vice President Mike Pence(way more conservative than Trump) will then become YOUR President....then what, you pink v a g i n a hats marching and protesting in the streets calling for a President Pence to be impeached as well?

dru18 because of people like YOURSELF who can't handle losing with grace/dignity and moving on, is why we have all these angry entitled kids/millennials in our country who violently attack their fellow Americans and/or need their freakin' SAFE SPACES to be away from the winners and those that disagree with them.

Gronk17 Gronk17

That's what you all have been saying for a year and a half. Time's running out... on YOU!! LOL!!

TIC - TOC

Him Him

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5ae0fc764b9...

let's try this dru
as we discuss the situation
would you agree there are 2 sets of Laws at work
one has a Mountain of Evidence which is totally ignored
while at the same time
looking for a crime where one wasn't committed
all the while doing criminal activity to produce a crime.

you can bash President Trump all you want
means nothing really

the real question is where is America right now
there are 4 choices to choose from

the Soap Box
the Ballot Box
the Jury Box
the Bullet Box

That is my new name for Hillary ….. It really does sound nicer than “Godless-Treasonous-Demon Possessed-Pedophilian-Murdering-Treasonous-Baby Eating-Lesbian” …….

see dru
we all can use the 1st Admendment
Not just a select few

there is a Reckoning coming to this land
one will win
one will lose

no pity for the loser
which ever side loses

Give no Quarter
for None shall be shown

U.S. War Department
1861

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “let's try this dru as we discuss the...

That was some serious wording (hehe)

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “That was some serious wording...

still not a spelling Nazi
so I'm good

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In all honesty, they didn't have much of a choice for an alternative. Clinton might not have been much better, but at least she would have filled the administration positions that needed filling and would have chosen people who were infinitely more qualified for the positions than Trump's choices.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “In all honesty, they didn't have much of a...

And there wouldn't have been the chaos in the White House as there is with Trump. She would have been doing the government's business and not been on twitter all the time, tweeting crap like Trump does.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “And there wouldn't have been the chaos in the...

Maybe. Although the GOP could easily have restarted their investigation into her emails which could have tied her up. However, I would have felt more comfortable with her choices for heading cabinet and other positions.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Maybe. Although the GOP could easily have...

Yes I always feel more comfortable when a sane person is sitting in the Oval Office.

dru18 dru18

I feel proud that I didn't vote for either of them. Neither was qualified. Bad thing about Hillary is she would have filled those positions to Yes men!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I feel proud that I didn't vote for either of...

And you think that Donald is not doing the same thing only appointing people with absolutely no experience in those fields? Take a look at Pruitt and his shenanigans in spending taxpayer money on stupid crap. No credible threats, yet spending thousands on security for his office? A bulletproof telephone booth? Give me a break.

Linnster Linnster

And you think Trump is not appointing people who lap up everything he says and does? At least her's would have been qualified "yes men". Love his VA choice.

dru18 dru18

In response to “And you think Trump is not appointing people...

Hard to believe that this guy was even considered for the position. A drunk....wow.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

ANONYMOUS COWARD ALERT!!!

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “ANONYMOUS COWARD ALERT!!!

dru18 dru18

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5ae0fc861a8...

backatcha kitty pimp

Freeranger Freeranger

drui18, I don't know how old you are...but back in the 80's when Ronald Reagan was elected, the left in our country tried like hell to constantly ostracize/ridicule Reagan as our CIC only because he was a Republican President and a former movie star....and he didn't care AT ALL what the nutty leftists thought of him or what they wrote/reported about him back then in their attempt to bring him down..thus why he was overwhelming re-elected for a 2nd term as our TOUGH/MASCULINE "COWBOY" President who made us all back then feel safe with him as our President...much like how President Trump makes us COMMON SENSE Americans feeling safe under a tough guy President Trump Administration...thus why North Korea has backed down with their anti-America rhetoric, and soon why Iran will do so as well....because they KNOW that the USA no longer has a pansy CIC.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “drui18, I don't know how old you are...but...

He was only re-elected because Mondale sucked as a candidate. In fact, Reagan was very vulnerable after his first term.

dru18 dru18

In response to “He was only re-elected because Mondale sucked...

Oh man you really have been severely/successfully INDOCTRINATED for you to actually believe and IGNORANTLY
post that Reagan was "very vulnerable" after his 1st term. Reagan as our CIC won 49 states running for a 2nd term as our country's CIC, and NOT because Mondale sucked as a candidate....President Reagan won a 2nd term because of his policies that resonated with WE THE PEOPLE back then.

Back in 1980 Reagan as the GOP candidate won overwhelming with 44 states voting for him to be our next CIC running against the pansy President Jimmy Carter...so explain in DETAIL your facts as to how President Reagan was "very vulnerable" after his 1st term, where he went on to win 49 STATES to be re-elected as our country's CIC.

Instead of you liberals being so upset about Trump being our 45th President, those of your on the left should be UPSET with your liberal comrades/masters for LYING to you all... because they deem you all as politically/History challenged and ill formed, thus USING you all as their useful idiots to spew their rhetoric.

Gronk17 Gronk17

If it was pro Trump would you care?

xather xather

In response to “If it was pro Trump would you care?

tap out with your friend new boy

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “tap out with your friend new boy

I think I will stay right here if it bugs you.

xather xather

I am sure that calling trying to belittle them will change their minds.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Because they don't fall for the drama like you do..

When you're against the "two party system" (All the same **** rolled up into one).

You're going to get attacked by both sides, that's a lot of whipped up shit going against you..

So...sorry if he doesn't just crumble and die, like you want him to do.

Deal with it.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5ae0fc98272...

Your response to everything. Yes, you are just what the words in the picture say.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Your response to everything. Yes, you are...

I sent out four of those to the mindless morons that still are standing by "their man"

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Well honey, that's the only way that daddy knows how to answer your question
I knew when your mama passed away that someday I have to explain the things to you
That might make me and you both feel uncomfortable
So I thought that the best thing to do is just sing you this song
Which your mama used to sing
And I hope that you will understand
'Cause she did stand by her man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to

C

C

dru18 dru18

In response to “I sent out four of those to the mindless...

dru18...MOVE ON after a loss and look in the mirror as to WHY you lost, instead of you being part of the PROBLEM by you trying to further divide our great country.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fpnycJsco2g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru18...MOVE ON after a loss and look in the...

Best Advice Ever!

Budwick Budwick

Dividing our country belongs to the swamp creature named Trump.

We know why we lost just as we know why we will win in both 18 and 20.

Get use to it, Gronk.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Dividing our country belongs to the swamp...

dru18, please explain to us on Amirite IN DETAIL(with facts) as to the policies under a Trump Administration that have you so outraged/upset?

Gronk17 Gronk17

Hello Anonymous Puss!
Everyone with a brain knows you post is BS.
Why don't you?
[Oops - you already know, which explains your anonymous posting!]

Budwick Budwick

In response to “https://media.giphy.com/media/lcezaVyxCMMqQ/gip...

LOL!!!! dru18 you're so pathetically CLUELESS as a supposed tough guy(oops person) "resister" that you can't even comprehend NOR get the irony of YOU as a "resister" using a pussy cat video meme of "come at me bro" lol!

I'm curious dru18, how are you anti-2A advocates going to disarm us legal law-abiding gun owners IF one day you all have your way? How does that work in your minds? Do you all come to our homes and DEMAND that we as law-abiding gun owners hand over our guns to you nuts? Please explain in DETAIL how you supposed NON-VIOLENT/peaceful liberals plan on taking away our LEGAL guns when your "progressive" government officials come to our homes DEMANDING that we hand over our legal guns to you NUTS? How does that work in your minds, where we all have guns and your "progressive" government does not???
Oh right, because in your F'd up arrested development "progressive" MINDS your GOVERNMENT will still have guns to be able to DEMAND that WE THE PEOPLE give up our guns OR ELSE be killed by YOUR pansy government military using their government issued GUNS demanding that WE THE PEOPLE hand over our guns to YOU all!!?????...yeah that liberal utopia scenario is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN in the USA because you "intellectual" liberals(aided and abetted by our msm) have NO CLUE whatsoever as to how freakin' OUT OF TOUCH you all are as to how WE THE PEOPLE really think/believe in our great country.
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ET0YvHxZWFE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “LOL!!!! dru18 you're so pathetically CLUELESS...

WTF! You need to go and sleep that one off, Gronk.

I have no idea of even what you are blathering on about. How the hell did the subject of guns get into my harmless gif to Budwick?

Please stay on topic.

dru18 dru18

In response to “WTF! You need to go and sleep that one off...

You do realize that you're on a post where the question asked by an "anonymous" poster had asked WHY Trump supporters still continue to support him when we all "should no better".... therefore I answered WHY with my written reply AS WELL as me posting the lyrics to that Lynyrd Skynryd song to express the beliefs of us Trump supporters that OUR/YOUR President Trump also believes in....yet in YOUR supposed superior intellect mind, you actually REALLY do think that I went "off topic"???, smh.

Oh man you really don't have a freakin' clue as to how brainwashed you are.
You nuts on the left still SUPPORT these supposed wicked smaaaaaaat "progressive" academia wealthy ELITE intellects living their opulent lifestyles on the East and West coasts of our country, who have fundraisers where they as WEALTHY liberal/progressives ponder about the plight of the poor and needy in our country AS THEY ARE ALL eating their expensive RUSSIAN caviar and washing it down with Cristal champagne.

BTW...you never answered my previous question asking you what specific policies under a Trump Administration that has you PINK HATS all feeling "oppressed" as women in our country?

You didn't answer my question BECAUSE you nutty pink hat women on the far left KNOW President Trump is a supporter of women, minorities and the GLBTQ community...you just all DESPISE Trump because he as a former Democrat ran as a Republican because of how FAR LEFT and NUTTY the Democrats had become.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “You do realize that you're on a post where...

Sorry to bust your bubble, Gronk, but Donald Trump is a supporter of only Donald Trump. He could care a less about you, women, the working class, the second amendment, abortion, or the Republican Party.

Donald Trump only ran as a Republican because that was the only party that had a door open for him. He would switch back in a minute if the Democrats would have him,..which isn't going to happen.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Sorry to bust your bubble, Gronk, but Donald...

dru18, your reply is so freakin' TYPICAL as you being an ANGRY LIBERAL who can't even EXPLAIN IN DETAIL with FACTS as to the policies thus far under President Trump that have you PINK HATS all FEELING so ANGRY and "oppressed". What policies has President Trump enacted under his Administration thus far as a "DICTATOR" that have you all feeling so "OPPRESSED" living under a Trump Administration in the USA?

!8 months into a Trump Administration of asking that SIMPLE question to supposedly SMAAAAAAT politically "informed" liberals online, as well as asking my liberal family members and liberal friends asking them what specific policies of President Trump's they are AGAINST....they DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER...just their typical same OLD typical reply of saying Trump's a bigot, he's a racist, he's a misogynist, he hates women, he had **** with a prostitute...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, having NO CLUE that they are in FACT describing Bill Clinton, who they all wanted to be our country's 1st Husband by voting for his wife to be our 1st female President... who was and STILL IS a perverted husband raping and sexually assaulting women with HILLARY as his enabler.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru18, your reply is so freakin' TYPICAL as...

You have no idea if I voted for Clinton so don't act as if you KNOW me.

Policies? Trump doesn't have any policies. He is an empty vessel only as good as the last person who talked to him.

His only legislative "achievement" is his disastrous tax bill.

dru18 dru18

In response to “You have no idea if I voted for Clinton so...

Eh you liberals are too funny....on one hand you all claim to KNOW how us knuckle dragging Trump supporters really think and feel, eh but then you all get "outraged" whenever a Trump supporter claims to know how YOU think and feel as a liberal`lol!!!

You as an angry Liberal, sadly have NO CLUE whatsoever as to how ignorant you come across for you to state that President Trump doesn't have any policies.

Eh you as a politically ill informed, INTOLERANT, nutty, deranged anti-Trumper liberal(no more wars, LOVE trumps hate etc.), is most likely pissed off about North Korea and South Korea wanting for PEACE in their once united country that has been divided for DECADES.....ONLY because it INFURIATES you liberal nuts that PEACE in Korea is happening under a Trump Administration...where you all thought that Trump referring to Kim Jung Ung as "rocket man" would incite the start of a WW3....WRONG once again.

Man you liberals need to stop watching CNN and MSNBC...yeah I know it makes you all feel good that they THINK the way you all do, but they're always WRONG.

Gronk17 Gronk17

It's a good thing the knot weed that posted this anonymously didn't do it just to stir the shit bucket, cuz then a moderator would be obliged to delete this crap.

Oh wait. Trump isn't black or Mexican or Islamic or gay.
Never mind.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “It's a good thing the knot weed that posted...

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your MAN
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your MAN
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Which your mama used to sing
And I hope that you will understand
'Cause she did stand by her man

Stand by your MAN
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to

dru18 dru18

In response to “Sometimes it's hard to be a woman Giving all...

What the F??? Man, you supposed "empowered" liberal women have NO CLUE whatsoever as to how freakin' weak, pathetic and NEEDY/DEPENDENT you all come across to us TRULY STRONG conservative women in our country.....

IF you're all so freakin' "empowered", why then do you all NEED the government(OTHER PEOPLES MONEY) to pay for your birth control, pay for your abortions and call for the government to enact laws to ENFORCE employers/companies to promote you at work over a man who is clearly more qualified for that job..WHY just because you're a woman?? How is THAT empowering??
I'm a woman having 2 daughters and 2 sons who were all RAISED RIGHT to have morals, values, integrity, to be tolerant of ALL, to work hard to one day to achieve THEIR American Dream and to always remember that when politicians in the government try to entice you to vote for them promising their "free" this or that.... to always remember that it's people like your hard working dad who pay for those "free" things promised by liberal politicians in our country.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Are you suggesting that as a moderator I would only look upon the things you mention favorably ?

AliceD AliceD

In response to “Are you suggesting that as a moderator I...

I am suggesting that a post bashing blacks or Mexicans or Islamics or gays would not have been allowed to remain posted.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I am suggesting that a post bashing blacks or...

Oh, and I guess posts that bashed Obama for the last eight years should not have been permitted as well?

Better start deleting, Budwick.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Oh, and I guess posts that bashed Obama for...

Dru - you have completely missed my point.
Let's spar another day about something we both understand.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Dru - you have completely missed my...

I got your point. It was not that deep or convoluted. By this time I know where you stand on some matter.

Have a nice day.

dru18 dru18

No, I don't think you do.
"It's a good thing the knot weed that posted this anonymously didn't do it just to stir the shit bucket, cuz then a moderator would be obliged to delete this crap.

Never mind.

My point is that an anonymous poster made this post for the sole reason to make trouble. I suggested that this wouldn't have been tolerated if the subject was black or Mexican or Islamic or gay. So my point had nothing at all to do with Trump.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “No, I don't think you do. "It's a good...

Oh and if the same person had included their name this post still wouldn't have riled you up?

Give me a break.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Oh and if the same person had included their...

dru18 I envision you as the epitome of what an angry "tolerant" INTOLERANT female is in our great country.....one of those female "resisters" who is obese, who dyed their hair pink, wears a silly pink v a g i n a hat and costume while holding an anti-men sign saying "YOU MAKE ME A SANDWICH". lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru18 I envision you as the epitome of what...

Gronk, I envision you as a broken record intent on bringing up the subject of abortion even when taking about the weather

dru18 dru18

In response to “Gronk, I envision you as a broken record...

Eh you don't have to envision me... because my avatar is an actual REAL picture of ME that was taken of me while I was enjoying myself on the beach last year with my family and friends...unlike you who uses an animal as your avatar to spew your feminist nonsense as an "empowered" feminist.
IF you're so "empowered" as a female who is PROUD of yourself and how you look, then post a real picture of yourself as your avatar.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I can give you a few reasons

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “I can give you a few...

Butisn't it funny that Trump is going to be the one that is "locked up"?

dru18 dru18

In response to “Butisn't it funny that Trump is going to be...

Based on what, do you have proof, id like to see it, you liberals are never happy, just face it he is YOUR President..I have never seen so much hatred for someone who is doing a great job as a President and for our country, unlike Ohshithead who did everything in his power to destroy us...and he almostsssuceeded in destroying this country, and he divided us

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “Based on what, do you have proof, id like to...

You wouldn't know the truth in this matter if it came up and bit you in the ****.

Every damn week or day something comes up that Trump (oops) lied about regarding Russia or Stormy Daniels.

His interview on Fox's news this morning was a dream come true for the prosecutors.

dru18 dru18

In response to “ http://viraltitle.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

dru you really bore me, your looking for an argument and I don't argue with ****, but I will leave you with this.....this here dru is a crying closet just for you

the sign reads.....

A Safe Place for Stressed out Liberals Otherwise known as The Cry Closet

This space is meant to provide a place for liberals to take a short 10 minute break when they feel really stressed out...

Rules...
1...Knock before entering
2...Only one person in the closet at a time
3...Limit your time in the closet to no more than 10 minutes
4...Turn lights and timer off before leaving
5...Use #cryclosetofstfu if posting on social media

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “You wouldn't know the truth in this matter if...

dru18...unbeknownst to you, CLEARLY you being an ill informed American, YOU sadly don't have a freakin' clue that YOU(history challenged) are in fact being USED as a useful IDIOT by your Democrat MASTERS for you to IGNORANTLY regurgitate their liberal talking points, BECAUSE they as your Democrat MASTERS deemed you as being the "smart one" on their Democrat PLANTATION.

Gronk17 Gronk17

He gets shit done. I have yet to disagree with him. He's not a pussy **** politically correct pansy boy who thinks he should be allowed to use the ladies room due to imaginary sexual identity BS. It's you who should know better.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “He gets shit done. I have yet to disagree...

ometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Which your mama used to sing
And I hope that you will understand
'Cause she did stand by her man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to

dru18 dru18

In response to “ometimes it's hard to be a woman Giving all...

You just post something and send it to everyone. We're individuals and you just spam shit at us.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “You just post something and send it to...

To the thread that connects you, and that is standing by your man even after he has displayed what a incompetent, sell out, piece of swamp shit that he is.

dru18 dru18

In response to “To the thread that connects you, and that is...

Beats the **** out of the last worthless idiot.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Beats the **** out of the last worthless idiot.

I know you hate to hear facts, but that same "worthless idiot" pulled this country's **** out of a recession.

dru18 dru18

Anonymous,
what you anti-Trumpers STILL do not seem to comprehend, is that whenever you all post a question like this (along with a silly, juvenile meme depicting your warped vision of Trump supporters as smelling Trump's farts, lol), doing so only makes YOU ALL come across as politically ill informed, brainwashed anti-Trumper NUTS...who THINK you're all changing the minds of the INDEPENDENT thinkers in our country(who decide elections now), while not having a CLUE that you "resisters" with your INTOLERANT behavior and HATE towards ANYONE who disagrees with your "progressive"(free shit) agenda, are in FACT only turning INDEPENDENT thinkers OFF to wanting to vote or align themselves with you "progressive" INTOLERANT nuts who have taken over JFK'S Democrat party.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Anonymous, what you anti-Trumpers STILL do...

Oh please, Gronk, don't even try taking the 'high ground'.

The piece of crap sitting in the Oval Office lives only to insult those who push back at him, and you are whining about an image on a post?

Typical hypocritical conservative,..loves to dish it out, but then starts crying when its thrown right back at you.

dru18 dru18

Why are people who don't support Trump such complete, hateful, douchebags? What hypocrites; you call him hateful in all of your hatred.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson