What do you hate people to do in public?
  • Topics:People
  • Featured on the home page on Apr 25th 2018
  • Post Of The Day on May 1st 2018

Piper2TiffaneeDandyDonAdaWill_JanitorMashaSukiesnowRoosterSynysterGatesCreamcrackeredChuck_Tomxather

Talk loudly on their phones! Or walk around not watching where they are going while they are texting. Bugs the crap out of me!

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Talk loudly on their phones! Or walk around...

Good thing you don't live in NYC. This is the Zombie Apocalypse.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Really, do any get run down?

Occasionally.

Linnster Linnster

You got that right rooster - it amasses me that they had to post signs at the bank saying no phones. I hate the phones and the people using them in public are idiots. I really wish I dared to clip them walking cross the road without looking for cars at all. Streets are for cars not idiots walking.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

People who are loud and obnoxious in places where there are young children and the elderly.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Be self important ****. 😊

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Be self important ****. 😊

soon to be dead **** I do believe cell phones will need to be banned entirely at some point. Sooner than later I hope. (cd)

Spitting or even worse peeing.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Spitting or even worse peeing.

What about behind the bushes? (hehe)

Rooster Rooster

I love music as much as anybody but no one wants to hear that shit blasting out of your car.

Sooner or later you'll be deaf.

Then I'll be talking to someone out in public, that keeps asking...what?...what?.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I love music as much as anybody but no one...

I think it's worse when someone is using earbuds and you can still hear the music blasting, especially when you're in a confined place (the bus or train) and can't move. I try to explain that I don't make them read my book and don't want them making me listening to their music.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I think it's worse when someone is using...

Yea, that's just as bad too and if they have it that loud, using earbuds..pretty sure they already have hearing loss..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Yea, that's just as bad too and if they have...

I can't stand anything in my ears, so I still have most of my hearing, but I fear that the younger generations are going to suffer from deafness long before they should. Good to go into that medical field if you're so inclined.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I can't stand anything in my ears, so I still...

I know my hearing isn't bad either because the slightest sounds will wake me up.

They'll probably soon have a bionic ear, where pulling the earlobe twice will reset audio.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I know my hearing isn't bad either because...

There are times when the smallest sound will disturb my sleep and other times when I can sleep through them jackhammering in the street outside my bedroom.

Linnster Linnster

i hAaAaAate it when people like stand in the middle or meander slowly in the middle....get the ** over!!!! stop blocking everyone else's path you ** walnut!!! go!!!! move!!! we're not here to wait for you! have some self awareness!!!

astral_queen astral_queen

In response to “i hAaAaAate it when people like stand in the...

Ha! Like at an airport where they walk right in front of you then just stop and look around. 😃

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Ha! Like at an airport where they walk right...

yes EXACTLY! it kills me....

astral_queen astral_queen

Same. When I see that happening, they’re usually on the cell phones. Rude!

Masha Masha

People in grocery stores are notorious for that. Road rage??? How about grocery isle rage!

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “People in grocery stores are notorious for...

I hate the store. They stand in the aside or block what I'm trying to get. I can turn into a real **** int the store.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

very easy to let your grocery cart get on them. but I notice it is usually COW sized people who stand around in a grocery.

drive right up to them frighten them to death please do it please. (mario8)

People blasting their kids in public gets my back up. I resort to dark looks...and have interfered when it got really bad.

If someone is being abusive - in any way - to their kids...you can follow them to their car and take their license number down. That's what phoning 911 told me.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Hating on one another... seriously. That's what I hate. Whether it's a mom scolding her child in a Walmart or two idiots screaming over a dented fender in a parking lot.

Chuck_Tom

Not being considerate. My personal pet peeve is people walking slowly.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I don't like excessive displays of affection in public. They always make me feel like a voyeur when it's impossible not to see them. Get a room.

Linnster Linnster

Go on a non-stop, full-blown vulgarity binge

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Cussing, talking on their cells for all to hear. Cutting in line at various facilities. Spitting. Crazy drivers who think they own the road. People at the grocery leaving their carts in the middle of the aisle so no one can get past. Geez.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Cussing, talking on their cells for all to...

I agree with all of those.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I agree with all of those.

We think alike. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “spit smoke swear

flip flop (and) fly - don't care if I die

Chuck_Tom

In response to “Gladly let them die(angry)

You're not an angry person

Chuck_Tom

I'm rather torn here

or

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “I'm rather torn...

Ha Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I'm rather torn...

Oh man that "fashion look" only further proved how the freakin' MORONIC, dumb as a stump, and sheep like minded people CAN be so easily INDOCTRINATED in our country... therefore why the MANUFACTURED "edgy/trendy" idiot rapper guys wore their pants to be strategically placed under their asses..... HAVING NO CLUE whatsoever of the original meaning as to the reason WHY certain men in prison wore their pants that way! lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

Coughing and sneezing without covering their nose and mouth.
Spitting.
Leaving public toilets in a mess.

Creamcrackered Creamcrackered

Loud obnoxious people

symplycurious symplycurious

When couples argue/fight in public, as well as those "love you" couples who feel the need to make out in public for all of us to witness so we can see how much they love each other lol....both scenarios are annoying.
Also, I do not like people swearing in public when they clearly can see young children are around them... that scenario happened this afternoon at my son's game with a NUTTY baseball mom from the opposing team throwing her private fit of spewing F bombs TOWARDS HER OWN SON because he(the starting pitcher) had walked two batters in a row causing a run to be scored...where I could not NOT say something to her in MY TONE about her using F bombs in front of my daughter...she apologized and moved away from where we were sitting, but what I REALLY wanted to say to her but didn't ONLY because my daughter was with me, was "Look you nutty ****, you yelling out the F bombs towards your son pitching on the mound ARE ONLY embarrassing your teenage son right now and causing him to lose his confidence in himself while he's pitching against my son's team right now with scouts at this game!!"
Eh my son got a double, a triple, a walk, he stole a base, and scored 2 runs ALL while her son was on the mound pitching with her "coaching" her High School "prospect" pitcher son from the side line because of HER BIG MOUTH.

Gronk17 Gronk17