Can I dedicate to the Homestead High School ? I'm going to anyways

VicZincBudwickBozettesymplycuriousRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

Sophomore Student Suspended for Singing the National Anthem – That led school administrators to circle the cafeteria during lunch to make sure no student would sing the anthem.

ABC21 obtained cell phone video showing Homestead High School sophomores and juniors singing the national anthem inside the school cafeteria in support of a fellow classmate who received three days detention for doing just that.

As of Tuesday night, nearly 1,700 people – most of them students – have signed an online petition in protest of the school’s decision to discipline sophomore William Schweikert.

We sat down with Schweikert and his mother Tuesday afternoon. He says he first sang the national anthem soon after the mass school shooting in Florida – in response to calls for gun reform and professional athletes taking a knee during the anthem.

Schweikert says he sang it again several weeks later, and that’s when he was called to the principal’s office, who Schweikert says told him, “you shouldn’t have done that.”

But Schweikert sang it again anyway. This time, it landed him three days of lunch detention.

“So the entire sophomore and junior classes sung the national anthem in my honor,” said Schweikert. “Then the next day, all the administrators were in the lunches surrounding the cafeteria to make sure nobody would sing it.”

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

I got a song for those FUCKWAD commiepinkcockers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs

Whitney, you had a beautiful voice

drugs took it

**** drugs
an **** those amin commiecocksuckers at homestead highschool

and I'd say to their **** faces

William Schweikert - I like that kid!
I like his classmates too!
His school administration sucks .

Budwick Budwick

In response to “William Schweikert - I like that kid! I like...

America is going find herself in a civil war
when, don't know
why? pick a reason... there are plenty

I don't know. It might be "offensive to someone"

Him Him

In response to “I don't know. It might be "offensive to...

"some" find out Flag offensive
"some" find our National Anthem offensive

many of those "some"
love free stuff
and "some" like Control