DW2RoosterVicZincTrishChuck_Tom

Nobody :)

RoosterSynysterGatesChuck_Tom

The information on any computer is only as accurate as the person or system compiling and putting it on there. Since there is so much untrue information/misinformation out there, I don't think any system would be able discern the difference. People will always believe what they want to believe, truth or not, so I don't know if having it all stored on a single computer would help. Then there is always the untold number of new questions and new answers that come up every day.

Interesting thing to think about though DW2. (Remember when an Encyclopedia set was the old, "reference for answers"?)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “The information on any computer is only as...

I do. I wonder if the first true AI system will name itself “GOD”.

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “I do. I wonder if the first true AI system...

Ever see the movie, Colossus: The Forbidden Project?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Ever see the movie, Colossus: The Forbidden...

Nope. Gonna have to look for it now. Thanks. :)

DW2 DW2 OP

Quantum computing is the solution, I think. But I doubt we'll get to see it and by that point, most will have already been compromised.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad