Advertising is directed at people who aren't thinking clearly.

SukiesnowRoosterVicZincglad_handsZolfieAdaTiffaneexatherStickCavemanTrish

Nobody :)

doctorwho1011TiffaneeAdaSukiesnowRoosterSynysterGates_Howler_glad_hands

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Those political mudsling ads can be sooo clever until you start thinking about it...but, really...the media prefers people who are sheep-like? Predictable? Something like that...

To be honest with you? When it comes to those political mudslinging ads? I just don't pay any attention to them as 99% are all ****. I make my own decisions and conclusions from facts and nothing else.

Rooster Rooster

I personally conclude that the emotionally vulnerable, pleasure-seeking, entitlement-seeking, sheep-like dumb masses are the constant target of the media and a pro-Progressive, ideo-political strategy for victory.

Unfortunately, it has been shown to achieve such a victory via dumb-mass support, but with enough undesired consequences over time to keep opposition to that victory alive for the time being.

I would be willing to predict however, that such opposition is dying a nonstop, slow death...Glad I'm hopefully too old to have to experience that opposition's funeral.

_Howler_ _Howler_

Rooster Rooster

It's true. Also, salesmen see me coming and they lick their lips. I must give off an aura of gullibility :(

glad_hands glad_hands

Advertising is directed at anyone they can get money and posative attention from

Zolfie Zolfie

I can see where ya goin' with this

Freeranger Freeranger

Remember this?

They were dead on....

SynysterGates SynysterGates

You could probably just stop at thinking and still be correct ;)

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Advertising is designed to prevent you from thinking clearly.
It's a continual bombardment of bad information created to deceive rather than inform.

urwutuis urwutuis

I don't even know how ads are successful, I hate them because they interrupt my shows and are annoying.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic