If males are allowed to show their nipples, then shouldn't females be allowed to show theirs as well?

Yes, they should be equal... free the female nipples!

astral_queenTrishDWFSunny_the_skepticSynysterGates

Yes, they should be equal... ban the male nipples!

VicZincZaraZooper

No, males and females should not be equals!

myhouseinthewoods

Other

TiffaneeBudwickSkunkyChuck_Tom

doctorwho1011TiffaneesymplycuriousRoosterSynysterGatesChuck_Tom

I have no problem with either. It gets hot here and I don't wear a shirt then at all. Women? Well, that's their decision.

Rooster Rooster

It should be required

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom

This again?

It's not about equality. It's about decency.

If civilization has sunk to a point where we lead our lives dressed live cave men and women, then let 'em fly.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “This again? It's not about equality. It's...

I was SO thinking about making a "This again" option... I regret not doing it now (tongue).

You're claiming it's about decency... but you don't explain why male nipples are decent.

Personally I don't think either one are decent.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “I was SO thinking about making a "This...

I wasn't on the committee Zolfie.

Probably has something to do with mammary glands and the association with reproduction and the fact that many men lose their sensibilities in the presence of naked breasts.

You'll be happy to know that I share your aversion to naked torsos male or female.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I wasn't on the committee Zolfie. Probably...

I just find it so incredibly strange... that females can show their entire **** (mammary glands) except the nipples.

Yet males can show their nipples all day long...

And yes, I usually turn this into a free the nipples, being playful and all.... but seriously, for some strange reason it bothers me... that I can see topless guys everywhere (even though I don't want to), but it's completely horrible if women show their nipples.

Going to school, I was shocked to here the difference in locker room cultures... I knew the guys, had no problem going shirtless, some would even walk around butt naked... and shower and other stuff.

I was completely shocked to hear that (at least at that school), the female locker room culture was completely different.... according to what I heard from a number of friends, NONE of the girls shower after gym (it was a No-No)... and they wouldn't even change their undies/bra in the public areas of the locker room, instead go to the bath-room area for that, because the culture was a no-no.

It just amazes and surprises me, is all. The different way we look at these types of things and the cultures that follow.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “I just find it so incredibly strange... that...

Yeah. I never thought about it that much.

Budwick Budwick

Men are more comfortable with their bodies than girls, their nipples don't really change where as women grow breasts. The breasts and vagnia are directly sexual in women because it signifys reproduction, where as only a mans pesni does this in the male ****.

Creamcrackered Creamcrackered

In response to “Men are more comfortable with their bodies...

You say breast directly sexual... but cleavage is shown all the time, there is no problem with cleavage... it's just the nipple... not the breast.

And throughout US historical culture, both men AND women nipples were banned as neither were allowed to show their nipples, not even on the beach for a long long time. So both male and female nipples were betoken as sexual...

Then overtime, males nipples, lost their sexuality... while female nipples kept their sexuality... but no clear reason.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “You say breast directly sexual... but...

Men/lesbians suck on the nipples which is why they are sexual, once you see the nipple it becomes a tti. I think mens chest are sexual, but not like a women's as explained above.
Look same with the ****..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsaFbVRG2Y

Creamcrackered Creamcrackered

In response to “Men/lesbians suck on the nipples which is why...

Wait, so you're suggesting that only people attracted to women suck on nipples? And that straight women don't ever suck on nipples?

That is a horrible assumption, that you are making.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “Wait, so you're suggesting that only people...

What I'm saying is when you merely see the fleshy part of the breast, like the buttocks it is mereky hinting at the whole cake, when you see the nipple just like the crack of the buttocks that's the cherry on top the completed picture.

Besides, when men have there tops of women can handle it, if women walked round with their tops off there would be lots of hard on's popping up, and not sure how lots of men with stiffies are going to avoid accidents at work, its a health and safety nightmare.

Creamcrackered Creamcrackered

You sure are obsessed with body parts. (hehe)(hehe)(hmm)

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “You sure are obsessed with body parts...

My other questions have gotten almost no answers... I'm just trying to kill time and get some talk going (xp)

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “My other questions have gotten almost no...

Don't feel bad. Unless there's a fight going on, not many people will respond to any posts. It's been really dead around here the last few days. Guess people have more important things to do.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Don't feel bad. Unless there's a fight...

I've just been real busy making a hot patch for a DLC. Just don'y have a lot of time lately.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I've just been real busy making a hot patch...

Like I mentioned above, people have more important things to do, in your case a patch for a DLC. In my case, trying to get the yard cleaned up again. lol I think Spring has finally sprung around here.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I was just thinkin'

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “I was just thinkin'...

That's part of my point... the most thought of sexual part is the ****... which are perfectly fine with showing... it's just the random nipples that aren't?

And you also got the whole forbidden fruit thing going on... you want it, simple because you're not suppose to get it...

If women were allowed to go topless, then ****/nipples, probably wouldn't be sexuality nearly as much...

Just like alcohol wasn't wanted that much until they made it illegal... then slowly everyone wanted to try it, because going against the man was the cool thing.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

Rooster Rooster

While I enjoy seeing a woman breasts, it's a cultural thing here in the US. Just like it's a cultural thing that men shouldn't mistreat or beat women, or that men should treat women and the elderly with respect. Women are generally treated differently than men in the US. Do you really want to change that?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “While I enjoy seeing a woman breasts, it's a...

To a certain degree, HELL YES I want to change that!

The first thing I want to change is the criminal difference in treatment... I've been completely appalled that a man and women can comment the same exact crime... and the female gets a slap on the wrist compared to the male.

This was especially true (at least for a while) with adult teachers having sexual affairs with their minor aged students.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “To a certain degree, HELL YES I want to...

Bingo. People want to change things, but only want change things that benefits themselves. <s> I agree with you about laws having double standards.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Bingo. People want to change things, but...

I agree with you in general... but for me personally, I want things changed to be corrected, even if it doesn't benefit me. The only thing that held me back, was the men beating women thing... I want that to continue to be cultural bad... and it doesn't benefit me (I don't think).

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “I agree with you in general... but for me...

Did you know it is considered 3rd degree rape if a man touches a woman's breast without her consent? There is no crime if a person touches a man's breast. Do we change the law to say it isn't a crime for a man to touch or grope a woman without her consent? Total equality and treating women exactly the same as a man, can come with a price.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Did you know it is considered 3rd degree rape...

No I didn't know that, and I don't think it should be called rape.

IMO, it should be a law (BOTH WAYS) for inappropriate touching... including if a women touches a man's breast (Moobs). Or sexual harassment... there are different charges.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “No I didn't know that, and I don't think it...

There are some strange laws out there..<s>. I learned about this one when I was on a jury in a rape case.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

If I was living in the tropical islands, I would never wear a shirt and women can do the same if they want, doesn't bother me

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “If I was living in the tropical islands, I...

C'MON MAN! ... You can go shirtless in Canada! (biggrin)(wink)

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “C'MON MAN! ... You can go shirtless in...

Yeah we do have about 3 months out of the year were we can go shirtless. (maniac)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

people **** moan & complain
when mom is feeding her child in public
doing what their bodies was designed to do
nurture Life

and while at the same time
males an females both want females to feel equal
about public nipples

hell why not
no standards
no morals
no boundries

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “people **** moan & complain when mom is...

If you got a problem with the bitching, then stop bitching!

I've never bitched about someone feeding their child.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “If you got a problem with the bitching, then...

wasn't the point about the bitching or being equal in public Zolfie

I was exposing the Double standards
one see's in society

there are a lot of Double standards found in so-called civilized society

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Be my guest. Other than the woman I love, it doesn't do a thing for me.

Him Him

Go for it, I don't mind ****. I don't care if women are topless where men go topless.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Of course we have a double standard. It's because there are two sexes.

that_guy that_guy

Males should by law, to wear nipple pads over thier nipples๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Skunky Skunky

Where is this place you are talking about? Very few places actually forbid exposing body parts.

Florida had a spate of hot dog stands operated by females wearing bikinis. The council considered a law forbidding the exposure of more than 50% of the buttocks, until a person of sound mind asked them exactly how they intended to measure 50% of a buttock?

that_guy that_guy

it was a bit chilly today

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “it was a bit chilly...

Glad to see that you have made it today, even despite the chill

Thank for coming (smile)

Zolfie Zolfie OP