TiffaneeStarzAboveAdaRoosterChuck_Tom

Hell for me will be cold and wet. I think the burning idea was set up because most of the religions are from hot places so hot is awful for them. I have gotten upfrom staying in a camp or tent freezing and said devil take me now so i can get warmed up..

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Sorry, I don't believe in either of those.

Rooster Rooster

No hell at all but my health is 100% fine and that is my heaven

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom

Heaven nothing but angles lounging on puffy clouds. how lame. I expect I was very bad in a previous life so instead of heaven, I would like to hang around helping people on earth. I need some things I don't have right now like super strength and ability to run long distances to help people. That would be ok with me.

Hell: endless repetition
Heaven: no responsibilities and time to think.

DW2 DW2

Hell on earth would be not being able to care for myself....the actual Hell would be never ending fire and torture.

Heaven on earth would be keeping my family safe from all harm. The real Heaven will be glorious, love for all and tranquility, no more pain and tears.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Hell: seeing sentient beings tortured. Heaven: being with animals, my loved ones, tropical,lush, unlimited fresh fruits, by the ocean.

Trish Trish