This is the one of the craziest conversations I've ever heard. Absolutely hilarious. Tech support scammer gets trolled.

Maze

Nobody :)

AdaZonkeyBallsRooster_Howler_

Explained by Maze...

Thought you might enjoy this. There are companies out there that function by making a popup ad appear on the screens of unsuspecting people, telling them they have a virus, and that they need to call Microsoft tech support to save their computer. When they call the provided number, the company solicits funds to "fix" the person's computer. It's a scam to bamboozle gullible people. So, "Malcolm Merlyn" decided to call the number and have a little fun with them. The conversation that ensues is pure gold.

I love... Uhmm... I might have to rephrase that... I ** love** prank calls, when they are done well enough. I used to make them to a local radio station, when I was seventeen... And recorded them on C-cassettes. Well, it's been nearly 25 years since... I hope none of the tapes re-emerge.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

That was great! I've been wanting to do that for years!
I just had one of those pop-up screens appear the other day just like that! I called the number and told them to **** off!
Outstanding post and funny as hell!

Rooster Rooster