DW2Chuck_Tom

Nobody :)

StarzAboveRooster

One time many years ago when the Jehovah's Witnesses came to the door and wanted to give me their little pamphlet to read, I said: OK, I'll read it if you read my magazine.........Penthouse. They sure split real fast!

Rooster Rooster

Jehovas Witness at the door. “God told me you were coming today. He has a new plan for you. Come inside. :)

DW2 DW2 OP

Rooster Rooster

In response to “One time many years ago when the Jehovah's...

hahaha that's funny. I always tell them I'm Catholic. They say no more. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

When being threatened.... Best retort would be, "Ok, I can play your game, but I can play it better, and I always win" Then watch the bully retreat.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

“Ever notice how things don’t like you? I mean people and animals are a given. But even trees don’t like you.” :)

DW2 DW2 OP

Another one right before a fight “Dude, I’m going going to need a shitload of paper towels if you die.” :)

DW2 DW2 OP

When you are facetiming your wife back home from Norway out on a whaling trip and she asks how you are going and you say "I am having a whale of a time"!

AliceD AliceD

In response to “When you are facetiming your wife back home...

It is a bad situation because she is high up in PETA.

AliceD AliceD

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWbN43U19bE

Creamcrackered Creamcrackered

Yup. Perfect. :)

DW2 DW2 OP