Women get a bad rap when it comes to drama.   We're always being accused of creating drama here and on other sites.   But I think it's time truth be known, some men love drama and they become drama queens....or should I say drama kings?   lol

astral_queenTiffaneeStarzAboveWill_JanitorSukiesnowRooster_Howler_Chuck_Tomxather
Women get a bad rap when it comes to drama. We're always being accused of creating drama here and on other sites. But I think it's time truth be known, some men love drama and they become drama queens....or should I say drama kings? lol

Explained by StarzAbove...

This post isn't signaling out any one in particular, just an observation.

I would say there is plenty of drama to be accounted for from both genders. Not just on here or other sites. Having been in management for 40 years, real life shows that drama follows some people wherever they go, and it has nothing to do with what **** they are. JMHO.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

And before someone gets their panties in a knot....lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “https://m.popkey.co/a0acb0/NGyRo.gif

hhahahah Not you, I assume. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “hhahahah Not you, I assume. lol

Nope! Don't care either way!

Rooster Rooster

I know from moderating on another site that most drama is started by men but most users on that site are men so I don't know if that is a fair assessment but men can be right little bitches when they want to be.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I know from moderating on another site that...

Glad I'm not on any other site. I think guys who are always dissing women are ones who can't make it with a good woman. Have been turned down, so their anger turns into "hate all women", and bash them whenever possible.

Actually, in reality, I know no one like that. The men I know, wouldn't dream of being disrespectful to any woman. They are true gentlemen.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I would say there is plenty of drama to be...

I agree Will, but it seems that some people on here are always blaming us women for everything that goes wrong. Not you, you're the true gentleman I spoke of. But we get dissed and badmouthed a lot on this site.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I agree Will, but it seems that some people...

From what I see on this site, you gals give as good as you get. As well you should! :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Women have to create some interest in life since sometimes men can't.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Women have to create some interest in life...

That's for sure. (biggrin)

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I agree that men are just as likely to cause drama as women on sites like this one. That was certainly the case on SodaHead.

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

In response to “I agree that men are just as likely to cause...

It was pretty bad on SH, wasn't it. And it's just as bad here, too!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It was pretty bad on SH, wasn't it. And...

My impression is this site has less bile and rancor than SH, but maybe I'm not on here enough to really notice.

(pce)

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

In response to “My impression is this site has less bile and...

It's a smaller community and nothing goes unnoticed.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Hard not to notice. Hope they aren't do that on the job.(hmm)

xather xather

In response to “Hard //not// to notice. Hope they aren't do...

Ha I worked with a couple of real Drama Kings. But the boss saw right through them, and both were fired. Too bad we can't do the same here. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP