Stop trying to make conservatism hip...It's not happening.

BUT JANET!!! Get down to the grooves of The TEEEEA PARRTTYYY ACROSS THE LAAYANNNDDDD

Nobody :(

But Janet!! Abstinence is RADICAL!!

Nobody :(

BUT JANET!! Wearing suits and ties and acting fake to get ahead is sooo rebellious!

Nobody :(

But Janet!!! Religious extremism is fun!!

Nobody :(

But JANNNNNEEEYYYYTTTT!!! Staying the same forever and never trying new things is exciting!!

Nobody :(

Ok fine

DWFTomboyJanet

Other

myhouseinthewoods

VicZinc

Explained by TomboyJanet...

We're the cool ones!! We're the rebels we're the punks, we have the tats the piercings the wild **** parties we have fun we play loud music we drive fast we try no things we have **** in more than just the missionary position, we get the hot lesbians, we get the sexy mohawks, we got the free spirits no worries toke up thrive on happiness not tradition lives. You're the old men yelling get off my lawn, you're the party busters, the fun killers, the **** breaker uppers, the "none of that" people. You tell us to stop having fun, you scold us for things like babies, you make us study bible when we want to go out and play, You're the boring ones!! Not us! That's our thing. We got the good music, you got.......Whatever the hell this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1byTDgu7iA WE got the rockers the beatles the punks you have....okie chokie and his bottle neck band or whatever singing about church. let's face it, you're girls usually turn out to be blonde busty bimbos who just want to submit to men. Your guys are....unattractive. And usually over 250 pounds (a no no zone for me) Only thing you got is cool cars I'll give you that one. But the happy sappy fifties sitcom family.....creepy!! Boring!! I'm 30 years old and I'm still wild. You may think people envy you sitting in a cubicle with your dumb little tie and ugly shirt but you really just look like someone who licks glue in the back of a classroom and drools on his pencils when he chews them. Pocket protectors....totally rad bro!! not!! Free spirits ALWAYS beat office drones

The kids aren't gonna wanna hear "Abstinence is cool dude!" They're too busy having actual fun instead of forced fun.

Lets all have an abstinence drug free party where we all sit around and abstain.....from doing....anything............... Let me be emphatic I have an enormous stick shoved up my butthole!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Nah, that's ****. I'm a conservative/libertarian heavy metal pot smoking drummer who is a legitimate, licensed massage therapist. Not uncool.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Nah, that's ****. I'm a...

yeah but none of that is linked to being a conservative. How many bands rock about fiscal responsibility, drilling for oil in beautiful lands, and brand loyalty

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Jerry, she's 30 years old writing about how "cool and edgy" her lifestyle STILL is at 30 freakin' years old lol!!....with her not seeing the FUNNY of her actually NOT being "cool" by her at 30 HAVIING to tell people about how cool she is. Nor her realizing that IF her "cool and edgy" lifestyle was actually that awesome THAT she claims it is.. she would NOT be on an opinion website on a Saturday night conversing with us 50 something year olds LOL!!! :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

lol!! Janet, those who have to TELL/INFORM people of how badass, cool, tough, hip and edgy they are..... means they're actually NOT, because they HAD to TELL people they are .....get it, no??

The most handsome guy in my HS back in the late 70's/early 80's(not voted most Handsome but should have been), was actually a quiet/nice guy who was a leather jacket/concert T-shirt wearing "burnout" who had long dark hair and piercing blue eyes, who also played the drums in his garage rock band....who WE ALL thought was the "coolest" kid in our HS because A) he didn't even KNOW he was cool by just being his laid back self back then not conforming to be a jock in my small town, B) he was so handsome and didn't even know it. and C) because he got along with every "clique" in our HS (jocks included) because he was such a laid back good guy that everyone liked.

FLASH FOWARD to 2018..... had he been like YOU as a loud and proud activists of how "cool and edgy" you are(lol) with him TELLING us of how "edgy and cool" he was...he would not have been the coolest guy in our HS... just ANNOYING.

Gronk17 Gronk17

The left are the puritans these days. Sure, they're just as directionless and perverted as ever, but they've adopted this sort of faux morality too. It's like they want to occupy the moral high ground while simultaneously rejecting the notion of morality. They come off as phony, hypocritical, sanctimonious whiners who are always ready to jump down someone's throat or even attack them physically if they don't conform. It's not that the right has become cool as such, it's that what the right is is infinitely cooler than what the left has become.

Maze Maze