Have you stocked up on supplies? Ramadon is almost here!

BudwickPartyOfOneazlottoRoosterSynysterGates_Howler_

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

A family of 6 — the youngest 9 years old — blew up Christian churches in Indonesia with suicide bombs during Sunday mass.......A family of six launched suicide attacks on Christians attending Sunday services at three churches in Indonesia's second-largest city of Surabaya, killing at least 13 people and wounding 40, officials said. •The father drove a car that contained explosives and rammed it into the gate in front of a church. The mother blew herself and two children up at another church. •The two daughters were aged 12 and 9 while the other two, thought to be the man's sons, were 18 and 16, police said..... I toldja, don't count the bodies for there will be more. Earth & Water, the most ever misunderstood agreement in the history of Agreements. let'scheck the score card shall we?

people said they wouldn't FORGET

LIARS

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

Facebook: Helping Islamic Extremists Connect
---------

Jihad Report
April, 2018

Attacks 148
Killed 899
Injured 940
Suicide Blasts 19
Countries 19

---------

Jihad Report
May 05, 2018 -
May 11, 2018

Attacks 40
Killed 198
Injured 215
Suicide Blasts 7
Countries 17

the internet can be viewed 2 ways

entertainment
Information

choose wisely

people said they wouldn't FORGET

LIARS

Not a problem in my neck of the woods. That type sticks out like a sore thumb and usually they don't like the cold or cold shoulders so none here.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

But murdering innocent people is their culture YOU BIGOT!

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “But murdering innocent people is their...

kinda like planned parenthood

it's their culture!

Surely every muslim in the world is a terrorist.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Surely every muslim in the world is a terrorist.

I doubt that it's true. Mrs. Bin Laden I understand was unaware of her husbands activities and has many Christian and Jewish friends.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I doubt that it's true. Mrs. Bin Laden I...

I was being sarcastic in light of the post.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I was being sarcastic in light of the post.

Yes, of course! I assumed that to be the case.

I hope you realized that I was being sarcastic as well.

Budwick Budwick

when was the last time you seen the streets fullof moderate muslims protesting in the streets of America for Women's rights?
gay rights?

or sucide bombings any where in the world?

remember now, I'm talking about the Peaceful muslims...

In response to “when was the last time you seen the streets...

1. There are muslims in America but (a )All of them don’t wear hijab so you can’t spot a muslim by just looking at them, (b) The majority of Americans are not muslims so you may not expect a street full of muslims, rather muslims as a part of a protest.

In muslim majority countries, we do get to see streets full of moderate muslims in favor of women’s rights.

Yes, muslims do protest for women’s, gay and transgender rights but they won’t come out on tge street as a group of muslims they will just be people protesting.

That said, there are also muslims on the streets saying things that are completely obnoxious but so are people of other faiths, eg. people protesting to release and support a man who raped an 8 year old. They do not represent their religion.

Basic

In response to “1. There are muslims in America but (a )All...

They do not represent their religion.

that line thinking will not be applied to the Law Abiding citizen will it

there is a muslim running for governor

his words

not mine

you know why Thomas Jefferson had the Koran translated in to English?

America's first forien engagement was against Islam

In response to “They do not represent their religion. that...

First of all, maybe I shouldn’t have commented on this post because I’m not an American but then again, the post was referring to something that happened in Indonesia, so I’ll talk as a muslim.

Do you think a republic should ban people of a particular belief? USA is a superpower and there are people who look up to a country for jobs, education and standards of living. If you think muslims who stand against terrorism should not be allowed to migrate to America because a Governor said something completely unacceptable to his opponent, I’ll go ahead and respect your opinion. Muslims might be doing more harm than good to their fellow Americans, and America might do better without them. That’s fine.

It’s just easier for me to say that, because I don’t live in America and I know a lot of muslims who still want to migrate to the States for just a better life. We have a couple of arguments every week about how immigration is not safe anymore and while many people keep stressing that America is a republic and everyone is treated equally and respected, I have actually shown them posts from amirite. I think this is the best place to realize how much islamophobia there is in sadly, the most developed countries. I also know many muslims who live in America. It’s sad that people hate them for the religion they choose to believe in.

There are millions of innocent muslims being killed at differnet places in the world but let’s ban muslims because that doesn’t change the fact that they’re a potential threat. Having an America with no muslims may make no difference to America. It’s just a superpower being a superpower.

Basic

In response to “First of all, maybe I shouldn’t have...

Do you think a republic should ban people of a particular belief?

how about this:
if those people are at odds with a country's way of life,thier customs
if those people don't want to assimulate into the culture, then YES

afew examples for food for thought

do not tell me this is normal

In response to “Do you think a republic should ban people of...

Now, if you think all muslims girls marry old men and all muslim women wear burqas... Then you feel that freedom to dress up means women can wear whatever they like and that includes bikinis but does not include the hijaab.. I do not have anything else to say to you. You have the right to your opinion and I have the right to mine. Have a good day!

Basic

In response to “Now, if you think all muslims girls marry old...

how Great is America?
she so great, even those who hate her guts

refuse to leave

In response to “how Great is America? she so great, even...

That’s the problem. Those who hate her guts won’t leave. Those who don’t may.

Basic

In response to “That’s the problem. Those who hate her...

there is one way this will be settled

they know it
we know it

winner take all

I'm always stocked up.

azlotto azlotto