Is there anyone you know that you'd like to MUZZLE?

Will_JanitorRoosterSynysterGatesChuck_TomStu

Well, I don't know him exactly. I just spar with him a lot here on Amirite. He can't be that much of a **** in RL, but I still think a muzzle would be terrific!

Budwick Budwick

Absolutely! Muzzled and taken away!

Rooster Rooster

No. Let loons squawk hysterically and make complete fools of themselves. It's funny

Stu Stu

Budwick Budwick

I catch myself feeling that way about some posters, but then I look at it and say to myself, "This is the internet, just don't engage in the ****." It's totally under our control on who we talk with. There is no need for muzzles. JMHO. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Certainly Donald Trump... at times he just talks way to much, even for his own good. Sometimes it's better/easier to shut up about a subject, and he just doubles or triples down and says something even stupider.

They really do need ban Trump from talking about certain things... like how good his daughter looks... and dating, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHVlR0Bm9l4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXT6t_6faE4

Zolfie Zolfie

There are a few that would benefit a muzzle...

JD JD

No. I'm not afraid to talk with anyone, as long as it's civil, cordial, respectful, and non vulgar. Unfortunately, there aren't many on the internet that can accomplish all that.
Only the insecure would practice censorship.

Him Him

Nope. "Every opinion matters".

Chuck_Tom

There are some I would like to temporarily like to muzzle but we have free speech so eventually the muzzle would have to come off. Just long enough to talk some sense into them perhaps.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Chuck Schummer

hootowl hootowl

They say pictures speak a thousand words, I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.....

symplycurious symplycurious