Minnesota; Home To Daycare Terror Funding

FreerangerRembio

Trish

RoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Freeranger...

Where would I ever begin? Government day-care payments that end up being registered for non-existent enrollee's.....unaccounted for cash flow that ends up going to finance terrorism....and a new nifty word you're going to learn----"hawalas," or, as Interpol describes it, "money transfers without money movement," an alternative remittance channel that exists outside of traditional banking systems. So, if you're wondering how the idyllic [cough, cough] "star of the North"---or Minnesota now contains those channeling literally millions through daycare and heavens knows who else to ISIS and others terrorists, outrage yourself with the link below.

I think I'll wait to believe this when a legitimate news agency reports this. Both Ed Morrissey and allahpundit are conservative bloggers and not known for investigative journalism.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I think I'll wait to believe this when a...

You may scoff at Fox, too, but I find when local news stations (of whatever flavor) do a 5-month, in-depth investigation into local happenings, there's generally some actual investigative journalism involved as they compete on a local level. There are local daycares under investigation by the government, at least one person has already been convicted, and there is face-to-face verification by state and federal government officials on the video news report that this is happening.

http://www.fox9.com/news/invest...-msp-but-why#/

https://youtu.be/dQMaxFs8r4c

Bozette Bozette