Could Corruption be any More Blatant?

StarzAboveCarlaglad_hands
Could Corruption be any More Blatant?

Explained by urwutuis...

As the Trump admin. continues its dismantling of America their blatant disregard is rubbed in the face of the general public. Betsy DeVos as education secretary is a joke to begin with and to prove it she hired "for profit" college deans to investigate 'for profit" colleges and they immediately stopped all investigations. Then there's Mr Corruption himself, Scott Pruit, at the EPA who "deregulated" water and air standards while paying $43,000 for a phone booth and $400,000 in 3 months on personal travel. Almost as bad is somnambulist Ben Carson at HUD (another joke) spending $31,000 on a dining table after raising rent on the poor. We don't want to forget Mnuchin from Goldman/Sachs (another crook) and Cohen his pay-for-play lawyer. Cuts to everything that serves the public interest to give it to themselves and their cohorts. This is nothing but flagrant contempt for working Americans yet the Trump base remains. Does anyone understand why? How could anyone call themselves American and support this insanity? The more I see it the less I get it

He's doing great things....

JD JD

He's doing great things....

JD JD

Can you imagine the reaction if Obama and his administration had done the same things? They would have lynched him.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Can you imagine the reaction if Obama and his...

not likely, he had a free pass to do anything. I hope trump will work hard to make things better, that is my hope.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

And the things you mentioned are only a small portion of the corrupt deeds being done.
I have almost given up arguing with those that support the monstrosity that is the trump administration.
I can only presume to know why his base continue to ignore his blatant disregard for the people of this country. My presumptions are not pretty.
The republican party has folded. Their proclamations of family values, fiscal responsibility, fairplay and adherence to the constitution have all but vaporized.
I thought the blindness would be temporary. I am beyond sad that it is not.

Carla Carla

He promised to drain the swamp, instead he's filled it up with vicious, corrupt alligators. A scandal every day, and Congress turns a blind eye to it. No other president in our history would have gotten away with all this corruption. We have a bunch of wimps in Congress, putting their jobs above their country. Pathetic. And even more pathetic is those supporters who are agreeing with all of his corruption.

GREAT POST!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

The haters mention all petty things and newspaper talk and ignore all the major things that are happening ...America is thriving and the world is becoming safer...his second term will be even better...lol

JD JD

In response to “The haters mention all petty things and...

JD I wonder why you have a strong opinion about trump as he isn't really affecting england is he?

In response to “JD I wonder why you have a strong opinion...

He affects the world, America is our biggest allay and considering Obama told us we would be at the back of the queue for a trade deal and Trump will put us at the front...it's quite easy to understand why we support Trump...

JD JD

In response to “He affects the world, America is our biggest...

You realize trade deals have little or nothing to do with trade, right?

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “You realize trade deals have little or...

Utter nonsense...

JD JD

America is thriving? I guess that explains why 63% couldn't handle a $500 emergency.
The world is becoming safer? You're in the bubble.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “America is thriving? I guess that explains...

Iran is quiet, Russia is quiet, NK is quiet...is your head up your ****

JD JD

My support for President Trump and his administration is off the charts positive thus far.
My support for the past two administrations was the same way - in the other direction.

If and when Trump and the administration gets on a Progressive ideology/policy kick, that will be the day my support begins to stop.

_Howler_ _Howler_

In response to “My support for President Trump and his...

howler his administration is dwindeling. every day(mischief)

In response to “howler his administration is dwindeling...

I don't see it dwindling at all.

Now, if I look at it through the eyes of the anti-Trump, pro-Progressive media, I see that it was dwindled before it ever got started.

But, I don't look at it through the eyes of the media which admittedly has a blatant contempt for this administration, and it started before election night was over with.

Regardless, I respect your opinion.

_Howler_ _Howler_

So you're pro corruption and see nothing wrong with the president using his office to line his own pockets?

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “So you're pro corruption and see nothing...

l'll leave it to you (or anyone else for that matter) to decide whether or not I (or anyone else who supports Trump) am pro-corruption because of my support for the President and his administration against the grain of Progressivism. Whatever anyone concludes is fine with me.

Washington DC has corruption all over it, and has with almost every administration if not every one of them in my lifetime...as well as the politicians in other elected offices.

_Howler_ _Howler_

In response to “l'll leave it to you (or anyone else for that...

you're right about corruption and I don't really think you're in favor of it.
I just don't understand how anyone can support someone who so blatantly doesn't give a shit about the country or the people and lies virtually every time he opens his mouth. As does his cabinet.
How many time did Kushner have to change his security disclosre. four? five? And he still lost his clearance.
To say nothing about Cohen.
Can we no longer judge men by the company they keep?

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “you're right about corruption and I don't...

"I just don't understand how anyone can support someone who so blatantly doesn't give a shit about the country or the people and lies virtually every time he opens his mouth. As does his cabinet."

So many times I stated and thought that about the pro-Progressive disgrace called a Barack Obama.

Maybe I've become immune to dishonesty, while simultaneously loving the direction of the country AWAY from the Progressivism, even if it's short-lived (and it will be), and even if it's a little bit at a time.

At my age, I love seeing anybody (even Obama if he had wanted to do it) move what's left of the USA in a direction away from Progressive ideology/policy. That's the only real differences I see in Trump and Obama. Corruption has become a staple in government.

Obama didn't. Trump is.

I saw Obama not giving a damn about the country. I see Trump making every effort to do the opposite.

Keep it up Trump.

I'm done here.

_Howler_ _Howler_

In response to “"I just don't understand how anyone can...

Oh, What about Obama? This isn't about Obama. The only thing he did I was for was the Iran deal and now that's gone.

Progressive? What progressive legislation has been passed in the last 30 years?
Don't say Obamacare that was a republican plan and not even close to progressive.
Saying progressive ideology is meaningles.
What do you think progressive ideology is?

What you see is the opposite of Obama?
That explains a lot

It's the same damn thing just farther along and more shove it down your throat authoritarian.
Give the corporate power elite everything they want just shy of revolt regardless of the affects on society or the environment and continue expansion of the empire.
But just say it's all wrong without explanation and go to the "what about" defense.
Done? You never started.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “Oh, What about Obama? This isn't about Obama...

Oh yeah. I started. Just not according to you.

The best to you.

_Howler_ _Howler_

Every president has been corrupt and every president has lined their own pockets...if you can't see this, then you must walk round with your eyes closed....this president is more open than any other....he could still be there for another 6+ years..

JD JD

In response to “Every president has been corrupt and every...

Of course they all were corrupt but
Trump has raised corruption to a whole new level.
He's starting a shit storm in the Middle East and hasn't done shit to help working Americans.
He's pals with dictators and alienates our allies. He's clueless about almost everything that relates to governance with no desire to learn. He doesn't even know what's in the stuff he signs and now he wants to bring back TPP. The funny thing is he thinks S.Korea is part of it.
From stupid tariffs and moving the Israeli embassy to pulling out of the Iran deal and **** tax cuts if there's a bad choice Trump will make it
He's doubled drone strikes as well as civilian casualties and added at least $1.4 trillion to the debt.

He hasn't said shit about criminal Israeli snipers killing unarmed protesters and Journalists though has he?
Not a tweet.

That doesn't take into account that he lies almost every time he opens his mouth. He's a 12 year old with his finger on the button.

Trump is the distraction while the GOP and the oligarchs systematically take the country apart as they steal everything that isn't bolted down.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “Of course they all were corrupt but Trump...

That's total rubbish...we don't need to continue this as we can't stand each other and life's too short...

JD JD

In response to “That's total rubbish...we don't need to...

Rubbish, huh? That's life in the bubble.
What part is not accurate?
Granted the end is somewhat speculative but certainly not rubbish.

I have no animosity. In fact I figured you were probably an OK guy with a different perspective from inside the bubble.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “Rubbish, huh? That's life in the bubble. What...

The size of the debt is not important, it's the ability to repay it and USA can do this ...his allies are fine..he is doing what he said he would do and his allies are fine with that....I have plenty of animosity to you, there is nothing nice about you whatsoever..anyone who has your attitude, must be very sad...

JD JD

In response to “The size of the debt is not important, it's...

Oh, so you're a **** AND ignorant.
I'm crushed.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “Oh, so you're a **** AND ignorant. I'm crushed.

Now that's changed my life....

JD JD

In response to “Now that's changed my life....

Swagger without substance
Just another day in the bubble.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “Swagger without substance Just another day in...

You could try being nice, me and my bubble would love to see that...

JD JD

Yes, come see my country.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I agree, his cabinet picks are some of the worst and most corrupt I've ever seen, but as long as the economy is doing well, and people are making and spending more money, the corruption is overlooked.
Congress is the legislative body who needs to do something about the corruption, maybe a better question would be: Why has Congress given Trump and his cabinet a free pass?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I agree, his cabinet picks are some of the...

That IS the question.

Carla Carla

In response to “That IS the question.

Perhaps you democrats turn a blind eye to all your own corrupt politicians....even miss " sit on the fence " ...hehe

JD JD

I think most people realize all politicians are corrupt and will turn a blind eye if they are financely better off...but Trump can pick them...

JD JD

The opening premise of this poll is about blatant corruption.

At least you have a drive-by media gleefully reporting every example they can dig up to make sure we hear about it (except for the one about the so-called impartial FBI planting a spy into the Trump campaign organization, which was WAY worse than anything related to the little Watergate kerfuffle)

The same drive-by media covered up all the Obama era corruption and labeled everybody who tried to report it a racist and got them blackballed by declaring everything they said was hate speech! Oh, and don't forget about all the crimes committed by the Clintons which James Comey said they wouldn't charge them with because "they didn't have intent", which was an irrelevant excuse.

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “The opening premise of this poll is about...

Right, the FBI planted a spy. Based on ???
What Obama and Clinton did or didn't do is completely irrelevant.
The "what about" defense is ****.

Meanwhile Trump is now worried about jobs in China and helping to get ZTE solvent. I'm sure it has nothing to do with China dumping half a billion into Trump's project in the Philippines.

This admin makes Obama and Clinton look like boyscouts.

urwutuis urwutuis OP