Could Corruption be any More Blatant?

StarzAboveCarlaChuck_Tom
Could Corruption be any More Blatant?

Explained by urwutuis...

As the Trump admin. continues its dismantling of America their blatant disregard is rubbed in the face of the general public. Betsy DeVos as education secretary is a joke to begin with and to prove it she hired "for profit" college deans to investigate 'for profit" colleges and they immediately stopped all investigations. Then there's Mr Corruption himself, Scott Pruit, at the EPA who "deregulated" water and air standards while paying $43,000 for a phone booth and $400,000 in 3 months on personal travel. Almost as bad is somnambulist Ben Carson at HUD (another joke) spending $31,000 on a dining table after raising rent on the poor. We don't want to forget Mnuchin from Goldman/Sachs (another crook) and Cohen his pay-for-play lawyer. Cuts to everything that serves the public interest to give it to themselves and their cohorts. This is nothing but flagrant contempt for working Americans yet the Trump base remains. Does anyone understand why? How could anyone call themselves American and support this insanity? The more I see it the less I get it

He's doing great things....

JD JD

He's doing great things....

JD JD

Can you imagine the reaction if Obama and his administration had done the same things? They would have lynched him.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Can you imagine the reaction if Obama and his...

not likely, he had a free pass to do anything. I hope trump will work hard to make things better, that is my hope.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

And the things you mentioned are only a small portion of the corrupt deeds being done.
I have almost given up arguing with those that support the monstrosity that is the trump administration.
I can only presume to know why his base continue to ignore his blatant disregard for the people of this country. My presumptions are not pretty.
The republican party has folded. Their proclamations of family values, fiscal responsibility, fairplay and adherence to the constitution have all but vaporized.
I thought the blindness would be temporary. I am beyond sad that it is not.

Carla Carla

He promised to drain the swamp, instead he's filled it up with vicious, corrupt alligators. A scandal every day, and Congress turns a blind eye to it. No other president in our history would have gotten away with all this corruption. We have a bunch of wimps in Congress, putting their jobs above their country. Pathetic. And even more pathetic is those supporters who are agreeing with all of his corruption.

GREAT POST!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

The haters mention all petty things and newspaper talk and ignore all the major things that are happening ...America is thriving and the world is becoming safer...his second term will be even better...lol

JD JD

In response to “The haters mention all petty things and...

JD I wonder why you have a strong opinion about trump as he isn't really affecting england is he?

In response to “JD I wonder why you have a strong opinion...

He affects the world, America is our biggest allay and considering Obama told us we would be at the back of the queue for a trade deal and Trump will put us at the front...it's quite easy to understand why we support Trump...

JD JD

In response to “He affects the world, America is our biggest...

You realize trade deals have little or nothing to do with trade, right?

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “You realize trade deals have little or...

Utter nonsense...

JD JD

America is thriving? I guess that explains why 63% couldn't handle a $500 emergency.
The world is becoming safer? You're in the bubble.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “America is thriving? I guess that explains...

Iran is quiet, Russia is quiet, NK is quiet...is your head up your ****

JD JD

Yes, come see my country.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I agree, his cabinet picks are some of the worst and most corrupt I've ever seen, but as long as the economy is doing well, and people are making and spending more money, the corruption is overlooked.
Congress is the legislative body who needs to do something about the corruption, maybe a better question would be: Why has Congress given Trump and his cabinet a free pass?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I agree, his cabinet picks are some of the...

That IS the question.

Carla Carla

In response to “That IS the question.

Perhaps you democrats turn a blind eye to all your own corrupt politicians....even miss " sit on the fence " ...hehe

JD JD

I think most people realize all politicians are corrupt and will turn a blind eye if they are financely better off...but Trump can pick them...

JD JD

The opening premise of this poll is about blatant corruption.

At least you have a drive-by media gleefully reporting every example they can dig up to make sure we hear about it (except for the one about the so-called impartial FBI planting a spy into the Trump campaign organization, which was WAY worse than anything related to the little Watergate kerfuffle)

The same drive-by media covered up all the Obama era corruption and labeled everybody who tried to report it a racist and got them blackballed by declaring everything they said was hate speech! Oh, and don't forget about all the crimes committed by the Clintons which James Comey said they wouldn't charge them with because "they didn't have intent", which was an irrelevant excuse.

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “The opening premise of this poll is about...

Right, the FBI planted a spy. Based on ???
What Obama and Clinton did or didn't do is completely irrelevant.
The "what about" defense is ****.

Meanwhile Trump is now worried about jobs in China and helping to get ZTE solvent. I'm sure it has nothing to do with China dumping half a billion into Trump's project in the Philippines.

This admin makes Obama and Clinton look like boyscouts.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “Right, the FBI planted a spy. Based on...

OK, Since you say that the "what about" defense is ****, then you can't come back and state that "Obama and Clinton look like boyscouts". I already stated that it's abundantly known that the drive by media covered up all the Obama and Clinton corruption, so of course they look like "boyscouts" (sic).

But a lot of the Obama and Clinton corruption did get reported at the time, in spite of the drive by media cover ups, so your "boyscouts" analogy is blatant hypocrisy.

goblue1968 goblue1968

Polish President Duda Tells US Reporters He Wants a New Permanent Military Base in Poland and Will Call it “Fort Trump”

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer