Daily obsession and hate towards Donald Trump is a mental illness .. Please get some help.

BozetteRoosterSynysterGatesArmyWife

In all fairness, he seems to thoroughly enjoy riling these folks up. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

I know it's not politically correct, but it's damn funny.

To the haters.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Agreed. Hate is always bad.

Daily recognition that America has had its share of crooks (Warren G. Harding, Richard Nixon), bigots (Andrew Jackson, James Buchanan), and incompetents (Andrew Johnson, George W. Bush). But never before Donald Trump have we had a president who combined all these nefarious qualities.

When he equated Neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members with counter-demonstrators in Charlottesville, Virginia, by blaming “both sides” for the violence, he wasn’t being neutral. He was condoning white supremacists, thereby undermining the constitution’s guarantee of equal rights.

When he pardoned Joe Arpaio, the former sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, for a criminal contempt conviction, he wasn’t just signaling it’s okay for the police to engage in violations of civil rights. He was also subverting the rule of law by impairing the judiciary’s power to force public officials to abide by court decisions.

When he criticized NFL players for kneeling during the national anthem, he wasn’t just demanding they demonstrate their patriotism. He was disrespecting their—and, indirectly, everyone’s—freedom of speech.

When he berates the intelligence agencies and the federal bureau of investigation, he isn’t just questioning their competence. He’s suggesting they’re engaged in a giant conspiracy to remove him from office—potentially inviting his most ardent supporters to engage in a new civil war.

When he boasts that he made up information in a meeting with the prime minister of Canada, he isn’t just undermining his own credibility. He’s undermining the credibility of the United States in the eyes of the world.

Donald Trump is degrading the core institutions and values of our democracy.

So no, I don't hate him, I just don't think he should be the leader of the free world. So will will say that everyday.

Every day we need to reaffirm that just like, when Hitler was good for the Germany economy, he was still Hitler - and - just because the American economy is doing well, our president is still a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, greedy, heartless tyrant.

Please don't give him a pass - he is a very bad man.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Agreed. Hate is always bad. Daily...

I don't hate Justin Trudeau, in fact I'd hang with him if I had the opportunity. But he's not fit or even close to be qualified as a PM. In fact he shouldn't be a Member of Parliament as well.

So our countries have the same issues.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

So many good things are happening because of this presidency and some of you are too blind to see...we all know he is a **** at times but look at the bigger picture...

JD JD

In response to “So many good things are happening because of...

Exactly! The bigger picture is what really counts!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Exactly! The bigger picture is what really counts!

So what you are saying is that because Hitler made Germany great we should give him a pass for everything else?

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “So what you are saying is that because Hitler...

Nope, not at all. Like I said in my answer, if he does crap he shouldn't that hurts America? Then he'll hang himself.

Rooster Rooster

Oh well.
Hillary lost.
Deal with it.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh well. Hillary lost. Deal with it.

You got a little something there on your chin.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “You got a little something there on your chin.

Oh, that's just a little skin disorder that flairs up when ever I hear outlandish lies, exaggerations and hyperbole. But thanks for pointing it out.

Budwick Budwick

I will tell you the same thing I told Obama supporters in 2009:

Criticizing duplicitous policy choices isn't hatred and criticizing one's government when it is wrong or self-serving isn't obsession, it's the very definition of civic duty.

I'd say govt. criticism only when said govt. isn't predominantly populated with people of your own personal political persuasion, but never when you personally identify with the purported politics of those in power, is obsession. But that's just my personal opinion.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Not that I care much for the sumbitch but the daily rags are getting kind of old. Some here post these questions just so they can comment back and forth to get upvotes. I don't come here for politics as I see it all the time in the news. I come here for enjoyment and maybe some quality time. I stay neutral on the Trump issue as he'll hang himself in due time if it's warranted. If not? Then go with it till 2020 and then make your decisions.

Rooster Rooster

Bozette Bozette

*Bangs foot in table* Aaargh! Goddamn Trump!

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Is it? People always hate the president, I think it is just normal thinking .

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

No. It's treason.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

true

Stu Stu

No it isn't

DWF DWF

The obsessive hatred has become comical.
Except for the fact that there are weak minded folks that take it seriously and that can be dangerous.
The venom I believe is pushing more and more people away from the dark, mean spirited progressive side that has no new ideas that could actually help the country.
Just yesterday I saw a few former real dyed in the wool Trump haters openly questioning their hatred having seen some real positive progress. That's progress! That's hope!

Trump is wild card that's for sure. I happen to like him. He is as unconventional as they come, but dammit - he gets stuff done! No kicking the can down the road for him!

Budwick Budwick

I just feel sorry for people who dedicate every waking moment towards hating someone/something. Their lives must be miserable, no one deserves that.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

I do notice some of what I consider "obsessive hatred" here. If even daily criticism of a current president is a mental illness, however, there are and has been in the past, an alarming number of mentally ill people.

Piper2 Piper2

Look at them all rush in. lololol

xather xather