Trump:   Why is everyone always picking on me?   Boo hoo.  I have to laugh every time I see a post (usually an anon) (scared to use their real name, I guess) complaining about how much the liberals hate Trump.   No one hates the moron, just what he is doing to our country.  Plus, some supporters say he's done so much good for the country, but yet no one ever says just what that is.   Because there isn't any!

VicZincCreamcrackeredFlrdsgnsChuck_Tom
Trump: Why is everyone always picking on me? Boo hoo. I have to laugh every time I see a post (usually an anon) (scared to use their real name, I guess) complaining about how much the liberals hate Trump. No one hates the moron, just what he is doing to our country. Plus, some supporters say he's done so much good for the country, but yet no one ever says just what that is. Because there isn't any!

Explained by StarzAbove...

I find it very ironic that those that say they hate political posts, are the first ones who make the posts, and the first ones to appear on any political post. I find that rather hypocritical....

I think trump has good ideas at times but he can't make the ideas happen. Where is the wall??

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

hahaha That video says it all,,,,TRUMP NEEDS TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST! LOL

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I think trump has good ideas at times but he...

The wall is never gonna happen, he just said that to get votes. I doubt seriously he will meet with the president of North Korea, but he will say that he (Trump) is the one that called it off. He'll be using Rocket Man before long.

His only goal in being president, is to undue everything Obama accomplished. He hates Obama so much, it's pathetic. No other president every bashed the previous administration like Trump does. He's a bully, has no integrity and is a disgrace to the White House.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

So are you OK with all the lies, scandals and corruption this is going on. He has no integrity at all and is an embarrassment to us and to the world. No other country can trust him, because of what he is doing to us and to them.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Starz I didn't like anything ob did. So taking that away is fine by me

Great economy and world peace a bit nearer, ain't that bad...employment up..that ain't bad...

JD JD

2.1 million jobs up....the economy grew 2.3 million wages up by 2.9%...business investment up...sentiment is up...businesses are spending more money on equipment...businesses are booming due to the massive corporate tax cuts....all this is good for America ...

JD JD

In response to “2.1 million jobs up....the economy grew 2.3...

As usual you don't know what you're talking about. Massive tax cuts for the rich, not the little guy. The economy was doing great thanks to Obama, and now Trump is taking credit for it. More American jobs are still moving to Mexico. He's all BS and you know it. The only reason you're for this creep is because you're not an American and you don't have to put up with his corruption.

Oh by the way, I thought you were going to stay off my posts. Liar!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “As usual you don't know what you're talking...

You wanted facts and you have got facts...Obama took six years before he helped the economy and Trump is doing all these things in the first year, I'll go on what post I want, block me if you don't want me on your post, this post was a challenge and I have given you facts not the bs you spin...blocking seems to be your thing....

JD JD

Jd....the economy was rising steadily during obamas term. Yes the stock market raised by very large numbers. That has very little to do with the economy. And it fell and leveled off. That is all based on speculation...
These businesses that are booming, were booming before this massive cut. 18% of this cut went to individuals. And that 18% doesnt do very much at all for more than it helps. Trickle down does not work. It never has and never will. It only creates a wider divide.
The thing he is doing is cozying up to certain countries that can provide him with wealth. Do you think the uk and the rest of our European allies are safer with trump? You might wish to look into his relationships with other more wealthy countries. Jd..trump will prove out to be a verifiable criminal. Ive said it before...you cant rub up against shady people for decades and not have ir wear off.

Carla Carla

In response to “Jd....the economy was rising steadily during...

Well said, Carla. Thanks, but of course he won't believe a word of it. He has his head in the sand when it comes to Trump.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Carla, do you not read the post, it's about Trump not Obama ...I know during the last two years , Obama did well in the economy, but not in his first six years...the post was asking for proof of good things that Trump has done and I listed them and they are facts...you people have been putting down for 18 months and he has not been impeached or arrested...he will be president for at least 2 years and 8 months ...so carry on with your vendetta , it won't make any difference....

JD JD

In response to “Carla, do you not read the post, it's about...

Jd....no need to get testy. I know this post was not about obama. I was only pointing out that it takes time for many of previous administrations policies to be affected by the current. That has been true, always.
It took obama six years because we were in the worst economical collapse in decades. Trump took over an already healthy economy. What he has done will not bare fruit or wither for some time.
And run of the mill blue collar and corruption investigations often take years to complete.
:]

Carla Carla

In response to “Jd....no need to get testy. I know this post...

I'm not testy, I'm pointing out this post is about Trump...I never said the economy was not healthy from Obama ...Trump is still improving it...other countries are scared of him, whereas Obama was a joke....

JD JD

In response to “I'm not testy, I'm pointing out this post is...

I dont see being feared as a particularly positive asset

Carla Carla

JD JD

In response to “You wouldn't

No...i wouldnt.

Carla Carla

In response to “No...i wouldnt.

I'll explain when you're in a better mood...hehe

JD JD

In response to “:]

(maniac)(maniac)

JD JD

I agree, economy is doing pretty well and consumer confidence is up. I'll wait and see if the tax cuts help or hurt in the long run.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Obama pulled us out of what could have been the biggest recession in our lifetime. You're always complaining about Obama putting us in debt, and yet not one word of what Trump is doing....$3 trillion at last count.

Trump belittles McCain, a war hero who served his country, and Trump, the coward that he is didn't go into the military, 5 deferments....it's amazing what money can buy.

I block with good cause, and those that I have blocked know exactly why they were blocked, so don't play innocent with me, and tell your pals to stop whining and playing the victims. The lies and innuendoes that they spew isn't very becoming, even for bullies.

Now go cry on someone's shoulder that I'm being mean to you....or is another deactivation coming up for you, crybaby.

They are in for a BIG surprise, then they'll have something to whine about.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Obama pulled us out of what could have been...

You are quite pathetic..you're the cry baby...I never run Obama down just give facts...you never give facts just lies..your post asked us for facts about Trump and I give you indisputable facts and you are too small a person to even acknowledge the facts....

JD JD

I'm not the crybaby who every time he loses and argument, he deactivates and wants sympathy. We all know you do that all the time.

You never run down Obama, that's another lie. You complained all the time about him putting the USA in debt, and now that Trump has "trumped" that with $3 trillion more in debt, you say nothing. Hypocrite.

When I see true facts I will reply and give credit, but so far Trump hasn't done anything for our country.

If you're OK with corruption and lies, a person who disses women, who cares nothing about someone of a different color that tells me that you must be the very same.

You're the one that said you'd not come on my posts anymore, another lie, because here you are again. You have every to do so, just don't lie about it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I'm not the crybaby who every time he loses...

Learn how to reply to a comment.....I'm not a liar, just can't stand listening to your bs, so I put true facts, look it up if you don't understand what true facts means...

JD JD

In response to “Learn how to reply to a comment.....I'm not a...

I have no problems replying to a comment, you should practice what you preach.

If I'm full of BS, block me, makes no difference to me. Then I won't have to listen to your crap about how much you love Trump, when even your own country doesn't approve of him.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I have no problems replying to a comment, you...

I've got no one blocked, you only block when you are frightened to debate with someone...I'm frightened of no one...

JD JD

In response to “I've got no one blocked, you only block when...

Blah, blah, I've heard that crap before. If I was afraid to debate I wouldn't be talking to you, now would I. You're the one that gets testy all the time, with me, and even with Carla when she gave you the TRUE FACTS. So don't go pulling that Mr. Good Guy on me, I know better.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Blah, blah, I've heard that crap before. If...

Carla gave me no facts about the post...I'm not testy, I find all your comments on Trump bs....I just laugh at you...run along and talk to someone who cares..

JD JD

In response to “Carla gave me no facts about the post...I'm...

Carla gave you facts, but you refused to listen to them. If my comments are BS, then why do you always come on my posts. Stay away, but you just can't..... you come on here only to try to bully me. So you run along, your bully friends are calling for you.

You run along, it's my post....

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Carla gave you facts, but you refused to...

It's not your post...once you put it up, it belongs to amirite ....pathetic..

JD JD

In response to “https://media.tenor.com/images/ef6c60e4e13f1307...

Yep, you are...ain't you got anyone else to talk to....of course they are blocked...

JD JD

I saw today the top three candidates the Democrats have for 2020 are Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Corey Booker. All 3 far left progressives who promise more and more government programs. Unless the Democrats can come up with a moderate candidate probably from the Mid West, then Trump could well be elected a second time.
Carla and Starz are right, Trump is a corrupt a-hole who is profiting from the presidency. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is shifty and his insults have worked for him. The Dems still haven't figured out how to defeat him, but I do know nominating socialists is not going to be a winning agenda.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

I think the Democrats have a darn good chance of beating Trump. I doubt he'll still be in office in 2020. I'm hoping John Kasich, Gov. of Ohio, will run against Trump, and I will vote for him.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP