Have you ever had to go to the E.R.? Was it like this?

symplycuriousAdaCarlaRoosterSynysterGatesChuck_Tom

Explained by Rooster...

I'm just wondering.......man!

Yes, several times. Busted knee cap, shoulder etc. Our ER is very good, sometimes a little slow depending on the number of people coming in to ER with freaking cold and taking up space for the real important emergencies.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Pretty much like going to the doctor's office ... but wait times vary widely

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

I've been to the one closest to my apartment and it was like being in a looney bin. I was also taken by ambulance from work to one in the city and it was the complete opposite experience.

Linnster Linnster

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Only after a serious car crash and they air lifted me to the hospital and about six people were waiting for the helicopter and they were brilliant...

JD JD

Rooster - can't see yours but this must be the same one?

https://youtu.be/doGWbSr4dOA

Chuck_Tom

In response to “Naw! Emergency Room!...

"This video is not available."

Chuck_Tom

In response to “"This video is not available."

Odd, I had no trouble with it. Maybe you have to sign in.

Rooster Rooster OP

In response to “Odd, I had no trouble with it. Maybe you have...

I get that quite often... for example, SNL clips are restricted, as well... I'm always signed in on YouTube

Chuck_Tom

I have this link bookmarked for just such eventualities: https://unblockvideos.com/

that_guy that_guy

In response to “I have this link bookmarked for just such...

Bloody amazing, t guy!
Thanks... it worked.

Chuck_Tom

I’ve had to go several times not only for myself but for others, when there with a child I refuse to sit for 12 hrs while my child can’t breathe, a few got an ear full is all I’ll say...

symplycurious symplycurious

I've never had anything too serious happening to me, not since that summer I made a post about. Even then I didn't go to the ER, I just went to a orthopedic to check my wound and give me a tetanus vaccine.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm restricted from watching the video, I feel like an unwelcome immigrant (biggrin)

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

No....everytime ive had to go to the er, they have taken me,straight away, to a room...stat!

Carla Carla