Have you ever had to go to the E.R.? Was it like this?

symplycuriousAdaCarlaRoosterSynysterGates_Howler_glad_hands

Explained by Rooster...

I'm just wondering.......man!

Yes, several times. Busted knee cap, shoulder etc. Our ER is very good, sometimes a little slow depending on the number of people coming in to ER with freaking cold and taking up space for the real important emergencies.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Having spent much of my working life in the HC industry in some form or fashion, thankfully the time spent in an ER was most often as a sales rep or a hospital employee instead of as a patient.

Yes, an ER was like that 40 years ago, at least the way I observed it, and it is like that on steroids today.

Regardless, a great C&C post..Hilarious.(maniac)

_Howler_ _Howler_

In response to “Having spent much of my working life in the...

Just can't help myself sometimes! (hehe)

Rooster Rooster OP

Pretty much like going to the doctor's office ... but wait times vary widely

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

I've been to the one closest to my apartment and it was like being in a looney bin. I was also taken by ambulance from work to one in the city and it was the complete opposite experience.

Linnster Linnster

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Only after a serious car crash and they air lifted me to the hospital and about six people were waiting for the helicopter and they were brilliant...

JD JD

Rooster - can't see yours but this must be the same one?

https://youtu.be/doGWbSr4dOA

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “Naw! Emergency Room!...

"This video is not available."

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “"This video is not available."

Odd, I had no trouble with it. Maybe you have to sign in.

Rooster Rooster OP

In response to “Odd, I had no trouble with it. Maybe you have...

I get that quite often... for example, SNL clips are restricted, as well... I'm always signed in on YouTube

glad_hands glad_hands

I have this link bookmarked for just such eventualities: https://unblockvideos.com/

that_guy that_guy

In response to “I have this link bookmarked for just such...

Bloody amazing, t guy!
Thanks... it worked.

glad_hands glad_hands

I’ve had to go several times not only for myself but for others, when there with a child I refuse to sit for 12 hrs while my child can’t breathe, a few got an ear full is all I’ll say...

symplycurious symplycurious

I've never had anything too serious happening to me, not since that summer I made a post about. Even then I didn't go to the ER, I just went to a orthopedic to check my wound and give me a tetanus vaccine.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm restricted from watching the video, I feel like an unwelcome immigrant (biggrin)

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

No....everytime ive had to go to the er, they have taken me,straight away, to a room...stat!

Carla Carla