VicZincOzSurferCarlaSukiesnowPiper2SynysterSissyChuck_TomWill_Janitor

DandyDonSeonagDW2

Piper2StarzAboveDandyDonForkNdaRoadSukiesnowCarlaSynysterGatesChuck_Tom
You are sick of me harping on Trump? Yes, every president has waffled. Yes, Hillary was a risky choice, and she lost. Fine. But how can you defend this guy who is obviously using the office for the purpose of enriching himself and his family? Yesterday it was reversing a JD ruling on ZTE for half a$billion invested in Trump properties by China. Today we learn Qatar will invest $1.5billion in Jared Kushner's property. Last year Trump said Qatar was a terrorist nation, suddenly they are our worthy allies? If you are willing to support Trump's corrupt regime for a measly tax cut, then you better not lecture me on patriotism and the constitution. All it takes is for good people to turn a blind eye.

Vic...deaf ears, my friend.

Carla Carla

Vic...deaf ears, my friend.

Carla Carla

FWIW, I agree with you.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Not sick of your harping at all.
You can harp until the cows come home.

I show my displeasure for politics and politicians by how I choose to vote.

You can harp for the rest of the time Trump is president and harp for 4 more years after that, if he's reelected..

Harping doesn't accomplish much in the grand scheme of things.

If it did, I would be harping 24/7.

I would be harping from the treetops because I would harp so much about not having a jetpack, that I would have a jetpack.

One persons harping...is another persons harp.

DandyDon DandyDon

I mean, really, in todays society where people of principle are really becoming dinosaurs in the ever changing social culture about them?

I kind of feel like my parents did me a disservice by teaching me the principles of honesty and integrity. It seems more that I have been hamstrung than anything else.

I am not surprised by people who use (abuse?) both power and wealth to raise themselves up at the expense of others, both materially and emotionally.

I do not myself condone it, but who the **** is going to listen to me anyway.

AliceD AliceD

In response to “I mean, really, in todays society where...

I think your parents did a fine job. Without honesty and integrity a person doesn't have much. I applaud your parents.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I'm listening...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

No I'm not sick of your reporting the truth about Trump. Never stop.

It's so sad that his supporters are turning a blind eye to his corruption. Lies, scandals, even tonight I heard that Kushner was behind the Qatar blockade because they wouldn't invest in his family business. Now that Qatar has changed their mind, the blockade is lifted. Such corruption like we've never seen before, and Congress sits on their thumbs and does nothing. Pathetic.

Good Post, Vic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “No I'm not sick of your reporting the truth...

Admittedly I was not happy when the Clintons accepted donations from foreign country to their charity. It smelled like pay-for-play and those were some big money transactions. This is actual cash directly into the pockets of family members, not even pretending it is for charity - out and out profiteering. And it not subtle repayments, it is blatant pay-for-play with releasing embargos and removing sanctions.

Even if it was the same - it is still wrong, it is still immoral and those that complained the loudest when Clinton did it are biting their tongues and closing their eyes.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Admittedly I was not happy when the Clintons...

We have an immoral president, he's always done exactly what he wanted to do through his entire life, and he's not going to change now. It's sickening to me why the Congress is not doing anything about it. He's only in the presidency to fill his coffers, and people are too dumb to realize it. And worse, his some still support his corruption, we can only imagine what they would be doing if it was President Obama.

Trump is conning America and he's getting away with it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I have no doubt that you were wringing your hands in despair over how immoral the Clintons and their foundation were, Vic.

But did you say anything? I doubt it. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “I have no doubt that you were wringing your...

Did I need to? Plenty of folks were complaining here. If I don't complain about Trump you people would continue to worship him as the second coming.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Did I need to? Plenty of folks were...

Of course you didn't need to.

The Clintons were your swine, after all, not the other side's. (hello)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Of course you didn't need to. The Clintons...

Did you complain?

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Did you complain?

About the Clintons? Of course. (hehe)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “About the Clintons? Of course. (hehe)

See. We area good team. You complain about one side and I'll complain about the other.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “See. We area good team. You complain about...

The difference is, I didn't start complaining about the Clintons until their second term.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Late bloomer

Better late than twenty years too late. (biggrin)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh9UM9uLHsY

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Personally, I thought Bill Clinton was slimy and corrupt, but I was making a ton of money during his Presidency, so I voted my pocket book.

I despise Trump and think he is not only corrupt, but a vile little pig of a man, but again I'm making a lot of money during his term so far. I am more concerned about the economy than I am about how much Trump can steal.

Sorry, but the constant raging on MSNBC and CNN against Trump is helping the Trump supporters. Both MSNBC and CNN have become Fox in reverse, and I for one just can't keep up with the scandal of the day much longer.
Today a school bus with 38 5th graders collided with a dump truck, a Volcano shot god knows what 6 miles into the atmosphere, and what are the cable news stations talking about all day? Trump paying 130K to his lawyer proving he knew about Stormy Daniels payout. There is real news going on, and these stations have to cover this. I apologize for the rant, but I think the democrats are not doing themselves any favors in the constant attacks on Trump. When someone has proof, and indicts Trump, people will pay attention, until then, I believe most are more concerned with their own lives.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

I too, think clinton was slimy. As for the clinton foundation...at least they did some very good things. Trumps chatities enrich trump. Just sayin'.
I get that you are benefitting financially. And feel good about it. I too am benefitting from robust growth. But have been for at least 3 years.
I find it a bit slimy in itself to look past trumps blatant acceptance of income from foriegn entities. Entities that are not our allies.
Let me ask you, if you found out that your boss (if you have one), was using insider trading or money laundering, or was involved with smuggling drugs into the country, or involved with organized crime, but you were financially benefitting, would you look the other way, because of the income you were realizing? Personally, my conscious would eat me alive and then i would look at myself and see slime.
When we overlook corrupt acts because we benefit, we are no better than the bad actor.
.

Carla Carla

In response to “I too, think clinton was slimy. As for the...

You are right Carla, if I knew an employer was corrupt or crooked, I would quit immediately and find another job. But since I don't work for Trump, and quitting my job would not change anything, I worry about myself, I can't do anything about Trump being a corrupt slime ball anyway, that is up to Congress and it seems they are all fine with it. When actual proof comes out about Trump and he is indicted, or impeachment proceeding begin, I will pay attention then.
Look how long it took to get rid of Nixon? I don't know if I can watch this drama every day for the next 4 or 5 years. I don't endorse Trump, and I never will, but I'm trying not to be too judgmental of him, at least until the investigation is completed.

The best for the country to do something about Trump is for the Democrats to gain a slim majority in Congress in November.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “You are right Carla, if I knew an employer...

He won't be going to prison, but he will soon be out of a job.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “He won't be going to prison, but he will soon...

I'm not convinced of that yet Starz. I do think Trump may be the most corrupt POTUS we have ever had, but until the investigation is completed and if and when Congress ever decides to do something, I know I have no power to change the status quo

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Please then, do vote.:]
If people make enough noise, denouncing trump, maybe those that would normally stay home, will go out and make good choices.

Carla Carla

In response to “Please then, do vote.:] If people make enough...

Carla WHAT policies thus far under a Trump Administration have your panties in such a bunch?? What rights or job opportunities have you lost under a Trump Administration? What ACCESS to birth control and ACCESS to your abortions have you lost..late term abortions on demand when their mother's life is NOT in danger?

On one hand you anti-gun liberal women care about "the children", thus advocating for EVEN MORE gun control laws in our country(20k plus) under the guise to "save the children"....yet on the other hand you all also advocate for women to have their "right" to kill their babies while their babies are growing and nourishing off their mothers while inside THEIR MOTHER'S womb in the 3rd trimester because it's a women's "right" to choose to ABORT her innocent child via a late term abortion even if that child's mother changed her mind of wanting to become a mother???...... With you pro-abortion advocates knowing damn well via the advances in SCIENCE that a baby in gestation at 12 weeks is NOT just a clump of "cells", that UNFORTUNATLY my generation of teenagers back in the late 70's were told/indoctrinated to believe their unwanted pregnancies were "JUST A CLUMP OF MUCUS CELLS" ...where thankfully because of how I was raised by my PARENTS to believe that LIFE begins at conception, I knew to keep my baby at 16 KNOWING I could have aborted my "mistake", but had the BALLS to "roll with changes"...today my "mistake" son is happily married with 3 children of his own... BECAUSE I even at 16 had the COMMON SENSE to "choose" to give LIFE to my baby growing inside my womb and take responsibly for my ACTIONS.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Carla WHAT policies thus far under a Trump...

You made a choice. Every woman has the right to make her own. It is the law and has been for almost 50 years.
And because of planned parenthood the number of abortions has fallen.
How many times do i have to say that i am not anti gun. I know of no one who is.
There are many policies that i dont agree with. But im not going into them, because you dont really want to know.
Im stupid, remember? Why do you choose to question a stupid person? Just to think that my answers are stupid.
You rant and rave. Find another to go off on.

Carla Carla

In response to “You made a choice. Every woman has the right...

Carla, just answer my SIMPLE question...what rights under our country's Constitution are you being denied of under a Trump Administration??
What policies thus far under a Trump Administration have you as a female feeling that you're being "oppressed" with Trump as our country's President? Please explain in detail with FACTS as to how President Trump's policies are "oppressing" women in the USA?

Eh and don't bother using the same ole same ole typical liberal talking points about how a women's ACCESS to birth control and your abortions will be take away by Republicans...when you all know damn well that is a flat out LIE.

Eh if you SUPPOSEDLY "strong" women on the left want to legally KILL your babies growing inside your wombs, then PAY for it yourselves...if you liberal minded women are so "strong" and don't need a man blah, blah, blah....WHY then as "strong" liberal women do you need the GOVERNMENT(other people's money) to pay for your "reproductive" rights?
Oh and please don't even bother using the lame liberal talking points about the "poor and needy"....the majority of Americans have thankfully woken up to the scam the Democrats have been using for decades to keep their party in POWER to "fundamentally transform America" into their Liberal socialist country we're us peasants are all EQUALLY POOR while they as our Democrat leaders live like Kings and Queens.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Then why is he not in prison...what you lot boringly keep spouting, he is commiting crimes....so I don't believe you...

JD JD

As usual, Vic, you are not telling anything close to the whole story.

The company to which Kushner is trying to sell his money-losing building at 666 Fifth Avenue is a Canadian firm, Brookfield Asset management. I looked in the NY Times to see what involvement Qatar has with Brookfield, but the article was quite vague, although it almost never missed a chance to use Brookfield and Qatar in the same sentence, and breathlessly told us that Qatar was Brookfield's "second-biggest investor". The Times didn't say anything about Brookfield being Canadian, but only that it is "a publicly traded company".

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05...r-666-5th.html

Imagine my surprise when I looked for information in Slate. It says there, unlike the heavily-spun Times article,
"The latest headlines surround a possible deal whereby Jared Kushner’s family business will sell all or most of its stake in 666 Fifth Ave. to Brookfield Properties, a large Canadian real estate company that is 7 percent owned by Qatar."

https://slate.com/business/2018...answering.html

My, my, a WHOLE 7%. I never would have guessed it was that low from the Times article, much less from your little screed up above, Vic.
(biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Vic, you and your ilk are not helping the Democrat party AT ALL with your daily anti-Trump "news of the day" because it's apparent to common sense people that you all have TDS....therefore Independents just roll their eyes now whenever they read you "resisters" anti-Trump posts of your latest "facts", that are debunked when one takes the time to research your propaganda "facts".

Eh you liberals had it in the bag for the 2018 mid-term elections to gain more Democrat seats only because history proves that the opposing political party whose presidential candidate lost, usually picks up more seats for their political party when their candidate/nominee was not elected as our POTUS.... but NOPE because of how nutty and irrational you all behaved after losing to Trump and how far left your elected Democrat party have become ever since losing to Trump (only exposing to Independents of how INTOLERANT today's "tolerant" Democrat party really is), your Democrat party of today's mantra of a "blue wave" is most likely going to be drowned out with a RED tide in the 2018 mid terms..... where you all only have YOURSELVES to BLAME for losing once again, because you FOLLOWERS on the "progressive" left just blindly and ignorantly believe whatever your "intelligent" liberal minded professor MASTERS in school, our media and your idol celebrities TELL you how to believe, where you all don't have a freakin' clue that YOU ARE being USED as their USEFUL IDIOTS to spew their "progressive" propaganda...where behind your backs they deem you all as SIMPLETONS that are politically ignorant/history challenged, therefore knowing you will willfully spew whatever "facts" they tell you to spew on their behalf....and sadly you all being indoctrinated haven't a clue that you're being used as their USEFUL IDIOTS.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Not sick of you being vigilantly political. Just worried it’s all I’m going to hear the next 8 1/2 Years.

DW2 DW2

In response to “Not sick of you being vigilantly political...

Yep, your turn because we heard about how horrible Obama was for 8.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Yep, your turn because we heard about how...

Lol. Though to be fair only 1 out of 10 of my past posts were beating up on Obama. Yes that’s still around 150 but whatever. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Lol. Though to be fair only 1 out of 10 of my...

Fine 1500. Whatever. :)

DW2 DW2

What did you expect? Sooner or later this would have happened. He's got his mind on his money and his money on his mind. He couldn't give a shit less about the American people or the US.
It's a wonder he still has support.

urwutuis urwutuis

Your complaint and reality are two different things.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “http://www.amirite.com/819868-you-are-sick-of-m...

The second post was about ZTE. Jared is going to jail very soon.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “The second post was about ZTE. Jared is...

And still no comment from you about Qatar and Brookfield, I see. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “And still no comment from you about Qatar and...

I admit that I don't have any details on that and that your information is likely accurate. That doesn't make Jared less of a scum bag.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I admit that I don't have any details on that...

You rarely have any details, Vic.

Only proggy spin. (hehe)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “You rarely have any details, Vic. Only...

As your buddy PresTrump aptly applies, details are unnecessary in the game of persuasion.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “As your buddy PresTrump aptly applies...

He's not my buddy; I didn't vote for him.

You, however, almost surely voted for Hillary, immoral, schlimmoral. (hehe)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “He's not my buddy; I didn't vote for...

Didn't need to. She won in our district by a landslide. So I voted for Vermin Supreme because I wanted a bearded president.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Didn't need to. She won in our district by a...

District vote doesn't matter in a presidential election; state vote is what counts.

The last American president who had a beard was Benjamin Harrison. Doesn't seem like your type, somehow, although Vermin Supreme does, for other reasons. (hehe)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “District vote doesn't matter in a...

:)

Don't fret about Hillary. She got all 29 electors in NY. My toss out vote would not have changed that.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “:) Don't fret about Hillary. She got all 29...

I left the presidential line blank in NY, because the third and fourth party candidates were total flakes.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Your complaint and reality are two different...

"The world according to Budwick" and reality are two different things.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

I have no problem with your posts, but then I enjoy watching spitting contests.

So far it's a tie. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

No disrespect intended, but you’re out of your God damned mind. Someone donating their salary to charity is not their to “enrich themselves “.

trooper trooper