Chuck_Tomhootowl

RoosterFlrdsgnsgoblue1968

Chuck_Tom
Jerusalem is a Bible city so democrats don’t even know about it. They never read the Bible. Plus its like a desert or something so no one else even wants to go there. Guess what stupid liberals, they have a wall and no Mexicans! Proof our president is always right.

Israel is on no concern to me, I don't dislike them, but I really don't care if it exists or not.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Israel is on no concern to me, I don't...

Well, that's not very nice!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Well, that's not very nice!

Why is that Bud? I'm an American and more concerned with this country. What happens in Israel really has no affect on my life one way or the other.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Why is that Bud? I'm an American and more...

Yeah, I heard you the first time.
Not caring if an entire country even exists or not qualifies for 'not nice'. Is that too politically correct?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yeah, I heard you the first time. Not caring...

Then I guess regarding Israel, my apathy qualifies me as "not nice" in you opinion. Meh

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Then I guess regarding Israel, my apathy...

Oh man Flanders - I gotta go in a minute and this looks like it's gonna be good.

Please, just type some response so I can find this place tomorrow.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh man Flanders - I gotta go in a minute and...

I will be gone for a couple days beginning tomorrow, back Thursday night though, I'll find your replies then.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Click. Bait.

xather xather

In response to “Click. Bait.

Another anon who is afraid to put his name to the post. Geez. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Another anon who is afraid to put his name to...

This site is crawling with that. I didn't know what everyone was talking about until I tried to click on an author's name and it took me nowhere. That's lame.

xather xather

Palestine is also a Bible place, must have been a territory... the Bible describes it as having "coasts."

Weird given so many deny it ever existed.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Palestine is also a Bible place, must have...

Yup, Palestine used to be an actual territory up until the early 20th century when the British government was given control over how it was governed. Then the Brits got fed up with managing the area and after World War II the United Nations decided it was a good idea to create Israel as country in the same general vicinity and also name another chunk of the area as the Arab State, so the territory formerly known as Palestine is still there, but with different names now.

goblue1968 goblue1968

A Brief History of Palestine. Palestine was a common name used until 1948 to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. In its history, the Assyrian, Babylonian, Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman empires have controlled Palestine at one time or another.

It has NEVER been an official state - you know, with a government -

I'm sure Yasser Arafat would disagree, but the PLO was not a government it was a political activist group.

Budwick Budwick

A lot of people go there every year as sightseeing tourists. I heard one of them talking last week who just got back from there and said there were signs all over saying "Trump Make Israel Great" in Jerusalem. As far as Mexicans go, there aren't very many of them who want to live there (most Mexicans are not either Jewish nor Muslim).

goblue1968 goblue1968

Israel is great when it comes to sniping unarmed protesters and journalists whose land they have stolen. Oh, wait They're defending themselves. With snipers against people with rocks
So noble. It is the pinnacle of human rights and Trump moving the embassy at this time is perfect. It ensures more Palestinians will die needlessly. Way to go Donny boy. Take your marching orders from Yahoo.

urwutuis urwutuis

Our President is right about a lot of things he said.

hootowl hootowl