I Grow SO Tired

FreerangerCarlaSukiesnowJustJimColoRembio

Nobody :)

JustJimColoSukiesnowCarlaSynysterGates

Explained by Freeranger...

I grow so tired in defending positions, guarding opinions...embracing like-minded's. My largest regret is in turning away someone whom, I could with, just embrace the simple principle of clever conversation and satire, even though we were from different countries and backgrounds. I speak of wind voices because, as the Moody Blues used to sing, "thinking is the best way to travel..." My friend was intelligent, intuitive, and fun to be with....and someone who could call me out in the most diplomatic of ways. I miss that. As a whole, I wish her example reigned here. Of course, I'm babbling, but it's Friday night here on Amirite isn't it?....and so....we each are given just enough rope to hand ourselves. Happy weekend kids.....sending one more message into the wind...

while applying leather sheen with a fine point brush, I did rather well I figured, until I noticed, the sheen wasn't to go on the lettering, rather around the lettering for helps in stopping the color stain.
Eco-Flo Cova Color 2 oz. Glow in the Dark leather stain, give you an idea what I was working on...it would have looked like this
Durin's door

" say friend and enter"

thinking my mind was on the news down in Texas

making a field notes book
I was, now.... back to square one

tip:
never toss leather... never
always a use for the scrap

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Away once more into the future!

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow