Where the heck is our first lady?  POTUS says she in the hospital but a procedure is supposed to be "same day surgery."  It's been 4 days.  I don't trust him, he has a lot to hide.

CarlaZonkeyBallsSynysterGates
Where the heck is our first lady? POTUS says she in the hospital but a procedure is supposed to be "same day surgery." It's been 4 days. I don't trust him, he has a lot to hide.

She's in hospital and you are trying to put Trump down because he has not phoned you , to tell you what's happening...

JD JD

It's kinda personal and I'm sure Trump is keeping it quiet for her sake. The reporters should focus on other news and leave her be.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “It's kinda personal and I'm sure Trump is...

I just hope she's safe.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I just hope she's safe.

Lot's of things can go wrong with a kidney procedure, let's hope she's okay.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I just hope she's safe.

Ha now that's funny, you claiming "I just hope she's safe." LOL!!!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK Vic.... you know damn well your "hope" is that Trump/Dr. Evil is actually hiding Melania away as a damsel in distress somewhere because she(like YOU resisters) really knows how EVIL her husband is and that she threatened him that she was going to tell the WORLD about how EVIL he really is lol!!!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Ha now that's funny, you claiming "I just...

You need help

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “You need help

LOL.... says the anti-Trumper who authored this post under the guise of being concerned about Melania, when you know damn well it was just another post of yours in your attempt to bash Trump "hoping she's okay" because you stated you don't trust him because he has a lot to hide.
What was your intent with that? YOU KNOW it was purposely meant to INFER to the dumbed down(anti-Trumpers)on this website that something nefarious was going on with Melania being in the hospital...and you know it.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Take a pill

Common sense always confuses those on the "intellectual" left...therefore their TYPICAL response being "take a pill" or "I see you didn't take your meds today" blah, blah, blah lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Common sense always confuses those on the...

I like common sense.
I find your rants hard to read. Not that they don't make sense, they are just over-the-top. I feel that detracts from any valid point you might have buried in the chaos.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I like common sense. I find your rants hard...

Vic, you supposed intelligent liberals are too funny...on one hand you state that my "rants" are hard to read...YET then go on to say "not that they don't make sense, they are just over the top. lol!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of like how you liberals proclaiming that you're pro 2A, yet you all support even more gun laws onto LAW ABIDING gun owners, in your liberal mindset of THINKING that even more gun laws(20K already on the books) will somehow prevent a LUNATIC from wanting to kill as many people as they can because of ANOTHER gun law or if there are no longer GUNS in our country, smh.

Vic, has it ever crossed your mind that these teenage boys shooting up their schools are the kids who had the "rare" SIDE AFFECTS who have been on "behavior" MEDS ever since they were 6 years old because of their LAZY parents who were legally able to sign on to DRUGGING their NORMAL 6 year old rambunctious sons because they as parents were too busy working or living their own lives for them to have the time to PARENT their child, therefore INSTEAD those parents CHOSE to legally DRUG their young NORMAL sons into zombies because they as parents didn't want to have to deal with PARENTING their boys.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Vic, you supposed intelligent liberals are...

Such good ideas and yet the presentation make it seem like meds might be a good idea in some cases.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I just hope she's safe.

She returned to the White House this morning.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05...mp-kidney.html

Linnster Linnster

In response to “She returned to the White House this...

Fantastic. That's great news.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

I had a kidney procedure done last summer. I was there for three days. And sick for six weeks after.

If she is not visible, it is likely her choice.
Would you choose to be by his side right now?

Carla Carla

In response to “I had a kidney procedure done last summer. I...

I wouldn't choose to be by her side ever.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I wouldn't choose to be by her side ever.

Neither would i. But then, even for citizenship and all the money in the world, as a young man or an old man, i would never have married him.
Even if he was a she.

Carla Carla

In response to “Neither would i. But then, even for...

I agree. There is nothing about him, young or old, that appeals to me.

Linnster Linnster

I was actually impressed with your mature response to Vic, UNTIL I read your last sentence.... eh but you "resisters" who are supposedly compassionate liberals THUS having empathy towards ALL, really can't resist ANY OPPORTUNITY to make a rude comment about our President, even while his wife is in the hospital, smh.

Yet you all still THINK that your CONSTANT 24/7 bashing of President Trump with your silly comments, the Stormy Daniels crap, the Russian collusion crap, and your blatant LIES about facts will somehow resonate with the American people... who are feeling the POSITIVE effects of a growing economy in their wallets ever since he's been our President....IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID that gets a sitting President re-elected.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I was actually impressed with your mature...

Yep, cause that is all most blind sheeple care about. What's in it for them.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Yes. I am stupid. All liberal minded people are stupid.
All the guilty pleas, the indictments..the financial ties to foreign entities, the flat out lies, cabinet corruption..it's all fake news. Deep state, blah, blah, blah.

And here is one of his most ardent supporters prooving how bright and special they are. Using personal insults to make themselves feel better.
Do you feel better, gronk?

Carla Carla

Oh FFS ...really Vic??

Oh man, sadly because of your severe TDS(a mental disorder), you and your ilk are NOW envisioning some sinister scenario/plot of President Trump aka DR. EVIL hiding our country's 1st Lady(who ONLY you all THINK she wants to get away from him lol) with her being hidden away in some dungeon.... just because she hasn't been seen in FOUR DAYS since having her kidney surgery smh, you guys are nuts.

Vic for all you/we know her condition may be more serious than what SHE wanted the press to know, given she has a young son that she didn't want to worry about her, with her KNOWING the press doesn't care about her young son's feelings, thus running with stupid headlines like "MELANIA TRUMP ON HER DEATH BED, insiders say TRUMP POISONED HER!!" etc. etc. etc.. get it??

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh FFS ...really Vic?? Oh man, sadly because...

Oh sorry I showed any concern.

No matter what I say you will jump down my throat.

So bitter. so very very bitter. I weep for you.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Oh sorry I showed any concern. No matter...

Nope, I only jump down your throat whenever you post blatant lies or asinine assumption crap like this post...and then claiming you did so because you're hoping she's okay (eye roll).

Man, you and your liberal/progressive/resister ilk on social media who are still upset over Trump winning therefore you all posting 24/7 negative crap about our President....really don't have A CLUE that doing so only makes you all come across as juvenile, loony, unhinged and nuts to the Independent voters.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Nope, I only jump down your throat whenever...

I would have been upset when Benito Mussolini came to power if I had been alive. Doesn't mean I don't worry about my first lady.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I would have been upset when Benito Mussolini...

Ah so not only is President Trump like Hitler, he also reminds you "resisters" of Mussolini as well, got it.

Eh my guess is that you were one of those "burnouts" who thought they were "too cool for school"(thus skipping class or being stoned while in class) while you were in Junior High and while in HS, thus why you're so IGNORANT about US History and World History.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I don't recall seeing her a lot before this.

Rembio Rembio

"I don't trust him, he has a lot to hide." (hmm)

Oh noes! FLOTUS is still in the hospital! Everyone knows that Trump is an immigrant-hating misogynist...he prolly beat her up...or worse (o_o)! And he is hiding it from us...and the doctors, nurses, and staff at Walter Reed are complicit in the cover up...(omg)!

Thank goodness we have CNN, PEOPLE, and VicZinc on the case.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “//"I don't trust him, he has a lot to...

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Him Him

In response to “LMAO!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaand she's home, safe and sound. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Aaaaaand she's home, safe and sound. (biggrin)

How 'bout that?

Him Him

Whew! That was close.

I mean seriously after all the people Hillary had killed, you never know what's going on.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

JD JD

It's hard to believe that you actually care about her and aren't just using this opportunity to slam Trump. I, personally, think you are just using the situation.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “It's hard to believe that you actually care...

I thought it strange that it was so hush hush.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I thought it strange that it was so hush hush.

Yes, I get that privacy would be a strange idea to you.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Ohffs and smh
think I’ll throw a facepalm too

symplycurious symplycurious

Do you think he did away with her???? She's back at the White House.

hootowl hootowl

There is no public office called "first lady". Whatever she does is strictly personal unless she chooses to let you know about it.

that_guy that_guy