SweetaterArachniaSynysterGatesLil_PrincessRoosterDandyDonStarzAboveLoganCarlaSukiesnowSunny_the_skeptic

ZonkeyBalls

Lil_PrincessDandyDonCarlaRoosterSynysterGates
The internet is the most hateful place I have EVER seen. MYSELF INCLUDED. I am not upset in the least. Just a an opinion which is pretty close to fact. Everyone is on the attack. Have at it , everyone, I have things to do. Peace...out.

Explained by Sweetater...

Attention whoring, hypocrisy, hate, being contrary just to "stick it" to someone, lies, on and on and on... Everyone seems either on guard, or an the attack. Myself included. lol

I did notice that the internet can be a hateful place, in the first week of joining an opinion site over 8 years ago.

Piper2 Piper2

It's easier for some people to hate, when they're not in your face.

DandyDon DandyDon

Yep. Unfortunately the internet is what really happens when humans of all different opinions, lifestyles, and persuasions get together. It's interesting to read about some of the early pioneers of the web and how they envisioned it as this great peace-bringing gathering place. Oh how it turned out in reality! Humans are awful. Myself included. :)

Logan Logan

The Internet is not hateful, just a small percentage of users who cause the hatefulness ...the Internet is mostly a warm wonderful place...

JD JD

The only way to make a change is to make a change.

Carla Carla

Piper2 Piper2

The internet has been great for my business. It has also made life easier in so many ways. Sadly, it is also a place where you can voice your hatred or frustrations anonymously. I guess you have to take the bad with the good.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

The internet can be good or bad, it depends on each individual what they put into it. If one wants to argue and fight, then go at it. If an individual wants to enjoy themselves, then they will.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

So everythng's okay?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Life without the internet would be like returning to the Dark Ages. I see it as no different than in real life-- you have to learn to take care of yourself and avoid going to places that make you uncomfortable or feel unsafe.

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz

**** off.

This is the way for different people to come together and interact with each other, despite the physical location. Having haters is always a part of the deal. Why should we care about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALrv7eMWbs

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I don't see a lot of true hate on the internet, just people with differing opinions and the need to make others see the world the way they do.

AliceD AliceD

I see a lot of keyboard warriors that probably don't handle RL so well. Why else would anyone be here hitting perfect strangers below the belt?

xather xather