A badass girl is more badass than a badass guy because she has to overcome twice the hurtles

TomboyJanetLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredDWFChuck_TomRobertVonnik

RembioSynysterGatesSunny_the_skepticPhilboydStudgeStuVrendowl

DandyDonRobertVonnikChuck_Tom

Explained by TomboyJanet...

We have WAAAY more hurtles to get over before we can truly claim to be tough. That's why when I see a badass dude in a show I'm just like....boring!!! a guy is doing what we expect him to do!! But a girl? that's awesome!

I saw that post you wrote about fear of trying too hard to be relevant.

Do you think the 'bad **** girl' thing is a symptom?

My two cent? Stop 'trying' to be somebody and just actually be yourself. I bet you will be surprised at how much you and others actually will love the real you!

Budwick Budwick

Meh ... no.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Meh ... no.

Meh yes

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Meh yes

Janet, why do try and put yourself on a pedestal? You seem to have to talk about yourself a lot and how women rule the world. People rule the world, men and women.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Janet, why do try and put yourself on a...

Unlike you who comments anonymously for some reason. **** pussy. I'm sure you thumbs upped your own comment too.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Unlike you who comments anonymously for some...

Take it easy, I went away on business and deactivate my account for a week. You can't reply anon, didn't you know that?

I never up vote my comments or posts, but your friend does all the time.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Maybe..

I just don't find it anywhere near believable in a movie, when a 98 pound girl is beating four dudes averaging 200 pounds...of muscle, not beer gut.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Maybe.. I just don't find it anywhere near...

It actually can happen if she's good enough. But you do need to wear the guy down first. Be good at avoiding, strike fast and painfully, even the toughest will fall

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “It actually can happen if she's good enough...

That's not true, the advantage women have over men, is the fact that most men do not want to hurt women....

JD JD

In response to “That's not true, the advantage women have...

Ugh I'm so tired of hearing that excuse. Man up or shut up. Sure you knock us out sometimes I see yes you are physically stronger (for now...who knows what science will bring) but there are some girls who would lay guys flat. You honestly think women who train with weights and have bulging muscles are going to lose to the average joe guy? Because that's what I keep hearing from whiney little MRAs all the time. I actaully broke a footballplayer's nose once in high school. I think we were on equal footing. Lean muscle. Or perhaps the element of surprise.

there is a certain appeal to an underdog story here too. who wants to go with the obvious answer all the tiime. boring!! mix it up a bit! let us ladies get in the fight. You had your billions of blockbusters just let it go. God men are such whiners!

:D lol just kidding JD u know I love ya

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Yes for now but things are changing. It appears more women are being elected right now because men have been so lustful.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Yes for now but things are changing. It...

Maybe the women are just better and more qualified candidates, lust has little to do with it (at least when I vote).

Rembio Rembio

You have no idea what hurdles guys have to jump; you're not a guy. You're a girl that looks down on guys.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “You have no idea what hurdles guys have to...

someone didn't read my post. I'm saying that we have to struggle more. I don't think guys really grasp what it's like to be a girl. You take a lot of things for granted. Like the fact that you can get in a cab without being scared shitless of the driver locking the doors and whisking you off. You don't go to the police station to report you got your car broken into only to be flirted with and asked if you thought the officer you spoke to earlier was cute because he's Single and then get laughed at when you call them out on that. You don't walk down a city street and have a car full of drunk teenagers follow you hooting at you asking if you want a ride for two goddamn blocks and be terrified that if you don't get in their car they'll come out and MAKE you get in.

And when I tell people about these things they just say things like "oh boo hoo it must be so hard being hot and desirable" or "deal with it!"

There was a woman who was a ** slave and she was prostituted out to someone in a hotel, and she killed him and took his wallet to escape and now she's getting LIFE IN PRISON. That's right! Until this ends life is going to be a ** nightmare for us.

And whenever we so much as TRY to fight back we're suddenly FEMINAZIS111111!! and PSH!! Yeah Men are gonna pwn you!!!1 and you deserve it too!!"

OH yeah that's totally fair though. Right. ya huh. Totally the same thing as you know being the butt of "wife is always right" jokes. yepparoo

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Bruce Jenner wins gold at the 1976 Montreal Olympics -

Chuck_Tom

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I saw that post you wrote about fear of...

Ladies and gentlemen Tony Robbins!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Ladies and gentlemen Tony Robbins!

Except you tossed genuine advice that you didn't pay a dime for - and managed to be rude at the same time.

Have a great life Janet.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Except you tossed genuine advice that you...

Budwick I respect you. You know that. But I had to become a tough girl out of necessity because I have been pushed around bullied and assualted by boys. But It did start when I was really young. I did beat up boys in elementary school for hitting my friends or not allowing girls to play with them.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Budwick I respect you. You know that. But I...

I understand. And I'm flattered - seriously.

I can see how / why your defense mechanisms would be set to sensitive.

When I read that other post, I wondered if you were questioning yourself - you know going overboard for the sake of relevance.

Given our own history, I can understand if you wondered about my sincerity.

I'll try to keep my arm chair counseling under control.

We're good.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I understand. And I'm flattered -...

Yeah I fly off the handle a lot too. Its cool. I'm on the defensive because I'm used to people blaming me for being raped and other crap. It's not been a smooth road so far. I feel If it had been I'd be working somewhere in hollywood by now or Silicon Valley instead of a walmart in the last NY suburb before the wilderness.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Yeah I fly off the handle a lot too. Its...

Count your blessings! Sounds like Hollywood has been pretty brutal on women too.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Count your blessings! Sounds like Hollywood...

But things are changing now. I thank women who are finally standing up for themselves. I think we've now created a world that empowers women more than ever and soon anyone trying to control us will fall so hard they'll need to pick up the pieces.

I think That I want to create. I want to write. I would love to tell stories and see people entertained. I don't want to have to make things other people demand me make. I want to put something new into the world. I also want to live somewhere where it never snows and has tons of hot lesbians

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “But things are changing now. I thank women...

Interesting.
You know Hemingway had a place in Key West. The place has tours - descendants of his cats still live there. It never snows there, and it's very open to lots of lifestyles.

Oops = there I go counseling again. Just an idea.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Interesting. You know Hemingway had a place...

Yeah but it does have hurricanes, and no rollercoasters. And no mountains to climb. Florida is more of my 4th choice. first is Cali, then Vegas, Then back to NM my old home, Then Florida, then Oregon, then I'd need to bite the bullet and try Texas, I don't hate Texas, it's the birthplace of Modern Roller derby, Austin is cool, but I don't like a lot of the people there and I sure hope the cops there aren't as corrupt as they were around Wichita falls. That place is SINISTER

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Yeah but it does have hurricanes, and no...

Sounds like a bunch of good options.

Budwick Budwick

**** alone doesn't make one thing better or worse, your opinion would imply what women are poor victims which wouldn't go with the strong woman agenda. You're either a strong woman or you're a weak victim. Can't be both.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “**** alone doesn't make one thing better or...

Not the point of the post. The post was saying because we are physically weaker its that much cooler when we can match you in anything. If we have the same guts you do it meas we are TRUELY fearless. I mean a man walks down the street reasonably assured he wont get grabbed and forced into sexual slavery. Same can't be said about us. What it gets down to Is underdogs are cooler than supermen

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Not the point of the post. The post was...

Combat is not about physical prowess alone, all the martial arts prove that. A man walks down reasonably assured he wont get forced into sexual slavery yes, because that's not the interest for men walking alone but rather being beaten to death. This is just your opinion, it doesn't make you any more right than I am.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Combat is not about physical prowess alone...

But if someone wants to beat the common man to death he stands a better chance of surviving than the common woman, thus a better chance of them thinking twice. Another thing men take for granted. But for us, If someone wants to do it....they'll do it, and add sexual humiliation to it too. We can't just be beat up like you guys, we also have to be raped too... and that's even sicker.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “But if someone wants to beat the common man...

On the other hand if there is a boy and a girl the boy is much more likely to be beaten up than the girl, not everything is rape rape rape rape rape.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I'll grant you that a badass female had to overcome a hurdle badass men do not. However, overcoming that one hurdle probably pales in comparison to things like having much more testosterone in the blood stream.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I'll grant you that a badass female had to...

Which makes it all the more amazing and praiseworthy

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Which makes it all the more amazing and...

Okay. I can go along with that.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I don't.

Arachnia Arachnia

When I was a bouncer, I got hurt more when splitting up girls fighting than men....they were vicious...

JD JD

Ummm I think not.....what you saying....guys don't have hurdles too...

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “Ummm I think not.....what you saying....guys...

Not ones as big no

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Not ones as big no

and what about the men who are in the military and finally get to come home after their tours are finished and having to adjust to civilian life all over again, what about their hurdles, does that not count

symplycurious symplycurious

some dirty deeds an alittle bit of Joan Jett

I wonder if both sexes started out with toy instruments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whQQpwwvSh4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lX061_Fkv8

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Hows about...

I've always liked Joan's singing

drove through a construction zone today
lots heavy equipment
sun was out
total blue sky

cement was getting poured
formed, skirted

not one female out there
I did notice an irate female in a car
she was not happy
traffic was to slo for her I suppose

I smiled an thought
yeppers

male privledge on full display

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “I've always liked Joan's singing drove...

Every time I see a female construction worker I get excited. It's like yeah girl! That's the stuff. Its strange how even though your comment is intended as sarcasm it still kinda affirmed my beliefs anyway. I would LOVE to see more women in construction jobs, engineering jobs, more women truckers, more women driving trains, hey I love trains! Just ** it man! Just don't let your gender be the deciding factor for your career. That's all I say. Don't be like Oh I'm a woman so I gotta look in nursing and housecleaning and bleh bleh bleh be a ** miner! Dig up some minerals and shit. Go work on cars, repair computers, assemble things, use those hands!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Every time I see a female construction worker...

seeing a construction babe
to me is no different then seeing Rosie the Riviter babe

I still see male nurses as.... different
so what
they know their stuff
to me that's what counts

check this out
from a lesbian blog

"passing a group of men in public:

this lesbian leaves little dout
she HATES men

ELLEN’S FACE IS EVERY LESBIAN

May 20 (196,686 notes) source

Tags: fave thing i ever posted

ummm ok

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

That's an assumption into too many scenarios and instances that transform people to a state of "bad-****"ness.

Vrendowl Vrendowl