Why don't we just develop a supervirus to destroy the dark web and all it's users?

That's impossible!!!

DWFZolfieSunny_the_skepticRooster

Money!!

RobertVonnik

Huh?

TomboyJanetBlewynanifail

Whats the dark web?

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredRembio

Buttt da dark webz is koolz jan!! U can buy slave childrenz!!!1! YAy for pedo!!

Nobody :(

Other

ZonkeyBalls

ZonkeyBallsRooster

Explained by TomboyJanet...

Wanna know something hilarious? 1,000,000 dead **** slavers

I was told how to get on the dark web but I decided not to.Still curious though.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

We're always one step behind the true monsters. Why doesn't the world treat REAL assfucks the way evangelicals treat gays? All that effort against consensual ** and none against ** trafficking. That's called idle hands

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “We're always one step behind the true...

So, according to your definition, I'm a monster? That's great news! I was always a bit uncertain of the grounds, when it came to my being as a being.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I don't know - but it probably serves some unknown purpose - destroy that and nothing will work. Gotta leave things alone until it is well understood by all.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

I use dark web (Tor + pure IP) to reach necessary classified information. Not every day, but about thrice a week.

EDIT: Unlike 99.99 % of the people believe, there is no regulation for a website having to have any proper DNS routing information. IP address + using Onion network is pretty much sufficient.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Good idea but it will never happen. I also use the dark web when searching for classified information and sometimes to find suspicious people. Most of it is bad but not as bad as you think. It can be quite useful when needed.

Rooster Rooster

The dark web is a mystery with all kinds of wunderkind hackers and psychos, I don't think it's easy to take down,

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

It's my understanding that the dark web is at minimum 85% of the internet (and some suggest it's 95% or higher)... there is only one (or two) way(s) to destroy it...

1) Kill the complete internet for everyone and everything

2) Kill all humans that use the internet.

Zolfie Zolfie